π™‹π™π™Šπ™Šπ™ π˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜½π™Ž π˜Όπ™π™€ π™‹π™€π™π™Žπ™„π˜Όπ™‰ π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ 𝙒𝙀 π˜Όπ™π™€ π™π™€π˜Όπ™‡

Cush

Cushite Arab
Zaid ibn Aslam related that the prophet (SAWS) saw a vision and told his companions about it. He said, β€œI saw a group of black sheep and a group of white sheep then mixed with the black sheep. I interpreted it to mean that the non-Arab Persians will enter Islam and then share with you your genealogy and your wealth.” The companions became surprised by what he (SAWS) said. Then one said, β€œThe non-Arab Persians will enter our land, Oh Messenger of Allah?!” The Prophet (SAWS) then said, β€œYes. By He Who Has my soul in His Hand, if the religion was hanging on the distant star, men from the non-Arab Persians would reach it and the luckiest of them would be the people of Faris.
(Reported in Suyuti, Jalal ad-Deen. β€œTareekh al-Khulafaa (d. 1505).

It is reported that the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, (In a dream) I saw myself following a herd of black sheep. Then a group of white sheep came (and mixed with the black sheep) until they (the white sheep) became so many that the black sheep could no longer be seen in the herd of sheep.” Abu Bakr, the companion of the Prophet (pbuh) and the interpreter of dreams, said, β€œOh Messenger of Allah. As for the black sheep, they are the Arabs. They will accept Islam and become many. The white sheep are the non-Arab Persians, etc. They will accept Islam and become so many that the Arabs will not be noticed amongst them.” The Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) then said that an angel had interpreted the dream the same way.

J1 P58 IS 2500 YEARS OLD, E-M81 IS NORTH AFRICAN, E-M84 IS XABASHI G HAPLOGROUP IS NORTH EAST ASIAN C HAPLOGROUP IS MONGHOLIAN J2 IS PERSIN THIS LEAVES E-V32 WHO ARE THE HIGHEST LIKELY AKKADIAN CLADE

E-v32 in the heart of Makkah

1693505559906.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
β€œThe original inhabitants of Arabia…were not the familiar Arabs of our time but a very much darker people. A proto-negroid belt of mankind stretched across the ancient world from Africa to Malaya. This belt…(gave) rise to the Hamitic peoples of Africa, to the Dravidian peoples of India, and to an intermediate dark people inhabiting the Arabian peninsula. In the course of time two big migrations of fair-skinned peoples came from the north…to break through and transform the dark belt of man beyond India (and) to drive a wedge between India and Africa…The more virile invaders overcame the dark-skinned peoples, absorbing most of them, driving others southwards…The cultural condition of the newcomers is unknown. It is unlikely that they were more than wild hordes of adventurous hunters.”

arab GIF

Of course there were slaves of other origins as well, e.g., Indian and Slav (generally termed bolḑār β€œBulgarian,” known for their fair skin).

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/homosexuality-iii

There were many other dynasties of Turkic or Persian origin that ruled over what is now considered the Arab world. Here are a few examples:

• The Fatimids (909-1171, Arabian Peninsula, Levant, North Africa, Sudan) imported Turkic and Armenian soldiers into their armies. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimid_Caliphate#Military_system)
  • The Seljuk Turks ruled parts of Iraq and the Levant from 1037-1194. The settlement of Turkic tribes in the northwestern peripheral parts of the empire, for the strategic military purpose of fending off invasions from neighboring states, led to the
  • progressive Turkicization of those areas. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seljuks
  • he Oghuz Turkic Zangids ruled the Levant from 1127-1250.
  • The Kurdish Ayyubids ruled the Arabian Peninsula and North Africa from 1171-1341.
  • The Mamluk Sultanate ruled the western Arabian Peninsula, Egypt and Libya from 1250-1517. The sultanate’s ruling caste was composed of Mamluks- soldiers of predominantly Kipchak Turk, Cumans, Circassian, and Georgian slave origin. By the late fourteenth century, Circassians from the North Caucasus region had become the majority in the Mamluk ranks.

ON TOP OF BEING β€œWHITE”, ALL OF THESE DYNASTIES, AND THE MANY OTHERS NOT MENTIONED HERE, WERE INVOLVED IN TRADING AND CAPTURING WHITE SLAVES, IN ADDITION TO SETTLEMENT OF PEOPLES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ETHNICITIES. WHO CAN DOUBT THE ENORMOUS CHANGES THIS WOULD HAVE BROUGHT TO THE PHENOTYPE AND COLOR OF THESE ARAB LANDS? AND AS ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE IN SOME DEGREE ARABIZED (PARTICULARLY IN LANGUAGE) THEY ARE NOW KNOWN AS ARABS.​

Last edited:
(Reported in Suyuti, Jalal ad-Deen. β€œTareekh al-Khulafaa (d. 1505).

It is reported that the Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said, (In a dream) I saw myself following a herd of black sheep. Then a group of white sheep came (and mixed with the black sheep) until they (the white sheep) became so many that the black sheep could no longer be seen in the herd of sheep.” Abu Bakr, the companion of the Prophet (pbuh) and the interpreter of dreams, said, β€œOh Messenger of Allah. As for the black sheep, they are the Arabs. They will accept Islam and become many. The white sheep are the non-Arab Persians, etc. They will accept Islam and become so many that the Arabs will not be noticed amongst them.” The Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) then said that an angel had interpreted the dream the same way.

J1 P58 IS 2500 YEARS OLD, E-M81 IS NORTH AFRICAN, E-M84 IS XABASHI G HAPLOGROUP IS NORTH EAST ASIAN C HAPLOGROUP IS MONGHOLIAN J2 IS PERSIN THIS LEAVES E-V32 WHO ARE THE HIGHEST LIKELY AKKADIAN CLADE

E-v32 in the heart of Makkah

View attachment 290747
J-P58 is 10,000 years old

Cush

Cushite Arab
I bet he read our little talk about e-v32 Saudis from the yfull thread, researched them a bit and started this persona. He copies their tweets word for word, even the "according top DNA companies"
No, I have known this for a long time, and I've seen the Qurayshi results under E-Y18629 this is proven and why'd I spend my whole time writing this shit our of course I will copy

I've seen the genetic evidence and historical evidence, it's undeniable

No, I have known this for a long time, and I've seen the Qurayshi results under E-Y18629 this is proven and why'd I spend my whole time writing this shit our of course I will copy

I've seen the genetic evidence and historical evidence, it's undeniable
Next you're gonna tell us the Omotic subclade E-M329 is actually Arab because these likely slave descendants overpopulate the tree :mjlaugh:

I bet he read our little talk about e-v32 Saudis from the yfull thread, researched them a bit and started this persona. He copies their tweets word for word, even the "according top DNA companies"
He is an embarrassment wallah. Some of these naive Somalis even believe him unfortunately 🀣

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Sarcastic Yeah Right GIF by MOODMAN

So why don't Somalis speak their own, widely recognised variant of Arabic?

:cosbyhmm::damedamn:
Somalis are the purest Cushitic tribe. We originate from the nile valley of Sudan like all other cushites. We don't have anything special with the Arabian peninsula this nigga is stupid asf.

I want this @Cush guy to go to an Arab irl and tell him all his theories and wait till he gets called whatever the arabic equivalent of jreer is. Or better yet, go to a somali elder and tell him his lineage he proudly passes on is actually false and he comes from Arabians and he's an Arab. Watch awoowe smack this nigga.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Somalis are the purest Cushitic tribe. We originate from the nile valley of Sudan like all other cushites. We don't have anything special with the Arabian peninsula this nigga is stupid asf.

I want this @Cush guy to go to an Arab irl and tell him all his theories and wait till he gets called whatever the arabic equivalent of jreer is. Or better yet, go to a somali elder and tell him his lineage he proudly passes on is actually false and he comes from Arabians and he's an Arab. Watch awoowe smack this nigga.
These aren't theories they are verified and according to Greek sources the Akkadians were a huge migratory group from the Nile valley from places like Egypt and Kush, thus the presence of E-V12 and them being Cushitic

Plus I already explained in my other thread how the whole of Arabia was Cushitic, this is according to Arab historians like Ibn Jawal, plus V32 and E-M78 was the haplogroups of the Ummayad conquerors so you can't deny this

This is all clear, plus the fact we match Arabs as recently as 2600 years with many Qurayshis

I know you're made and have a grudge so to make you feel better T haplogroup is also included among the original Arabs they were from Sumeria :)

I'm done repeating myself I explained this in my last thread, keep quoting me and I'll ignore you with all this nonsense

Khaemwaset

VIP
These aren't theories they are verified and according to Greek sources the Akkadians were a huge migratory group from the Nile valley from places like Egypt and Kush, thus the presence of E-V12 and them being Cushitic

Plus I already explained in my other thread how the whole of Arabia was Cushitic, this is according to Arab historians like Ibn Jawal, plus V32 and E-M78 was the haplogroups of the Ummayad conquerors so you can't deny this

This is all clear, plus the fact we match Arabs as recently as 2600 years with many Qurayshis

I know you're made and have a grudge so to make you feel better T haplogroup is also included among the original Arabs they were from Sumeria :)

I'm done repeating myself I explained this in my last thread, keep quoting me and I'll ignore you with all this nonsense
Akkadians were in Iraq my nigga. They didn't migrate en mass to their conquered territories in the fertile nile so why would they cross Egypt into Sudan. And even then, by the time Akkadians were around the Somalis were already thousands years removed from Sudanm

And I don't care about thkd T J haplogroup bs.
Sumerians were in Iraq also, Arabs are a nomadic Semetic tribe originating from yemen who took over and assimilated the whole peninsula before invading the middle east and north Africa which they only culturally assimilated.

We somalis have nothing to do with this shit. We are Cushitic and our history lies soley in North East Africa. The horn.

Cush

Cushite Arab
Akkadians were in Iraq my nigga. They didn't migrate en mass to their conquered territories in the fertile nile so why would they cross Egypt into Sudan. And even then, by the time Akkadians were around the Somalis were already thousands years removed from Sudanm

And I don't care about thkd T J haplogroup bs.
Sumerians were in Iraq also, Arabs are a nomadic Semetic tribe originating from yemen who took over and assimilated the whole peninsula before invading the middle east and north Africa which they only culturally assimilated.

We somalis have nothing to do with this shit. We are Cushitic and our history lies soley in North East Africa. The horn.
Oh my God not only did you not even read what I said properly you don't even know basic Arab history

The Adnani Ismaili Arabs are from Ibrahim AS who was a foreigner from the Akkadian empire

I'm not even ganna deal with this bs after this

NIGGA I said they moved from Egypt and Kush to the fertile crescent and made many towns and then after 1000 years conquered the whole territory

Khaemwaset

VIP
Oh my God not only did you not even read what I said properly you don't even know basic Arab history

The Adnani Ismaili Arabs are from Ibrahim AS who was a foreigner from the Akkadian empire

I'm not even ganna deal with this bs after this

NIGGA I said they moved from Egypt and Kush to the fertile crescent and made many towns and then after 1000 years conquered the whole territory
What arabs say and what actually is the case is two different things.
Genetic study shows the Arab tribes originate from the southern part of the peninsula, most likely yemen where they migrated around and assimilated all the Semetic nomads in the peninsula.

Akkadians never came from kush or Egypt. Kush was a heavily Cushitic kingdom although there were nilo saharans as well. Egyptians were their own group of people and the Akkadians were Semetic and came from Iraq, they have no connection to kush or Egypt and are probably more influenced by Persians than they are by Kush.

Give me a single genetic study on Iraq that shows any Cushitic or Egyptian influence
You are honestly retarded with this hotep history that would make even the most crazies black American blush.

If you are historically illiterate and don't know anything about somali history so you desperately claim the semites or you are a minority then you need to fix up bro. Read a book nigga. All your threads on this are just a fat L give it a break.

You are not Arab and have nothing to do with their history. You have nothing to do with Iraq or whatever middle eastern peoples you claim. You are a cushite from the nile of Sudan who's tribe is of the Somali peninsula. Stop being a bΒ‘tch about it.

Cush

Cushite Arab
What arabs say and what actually is the case is two different things.
Genetic study shows the Arab tribes originate from the southern part of the peninsula, most likely yemen where they migrated around and assimilated all the Semetic nomads in the peninsula.

Akkadians never came from kush or Egypt. Kush was a heavily Cushitic kingdom although there were nilo saharans as well. Egyptians were their own group of people and the Akkadians were Semetic and came from Iraq, they have no connection to kush or Egypt and are probably more influenced by Persians than they are by Kush.

Give me a single genetic study on Iraq that shows any Cushitic or Egyptian influence
You are honestly retarded with this hotep history that would make even the most crazies black American blush.

If you are historically illiterate and don't know anything about somali history so you desperately claim the semites or you are a minority then you need to fix up bro. Read a book nigga. All your threads on this are just a fat L give it a break.

You are not Arab and have nothing to do with their history. You have nothing to do with Iraq or whatever middle eastern peoples you claim. You are a cushite from the nile of Sudan who's tribe is of the Somali peninsula. Stop being a bΒ‘tch about it.
So you're denying Islamic stories that Ibrahim AS was from Babylon?

Here is the genetic studies and Akkadian similairites they say E-V32 is the most likely Akkadian clade

Trending