***Somalis Are Arabs And Arabs Were Kushites Proof***

Cush

Cushite Arab
I used to have a classmate who was Saudi from the time I was in grade 4 (8 years old) until about grade 9 (15), the guy was dark skinned, there were actually plenty Somalis that were lighter than he was. The kid's name was Mohsen and he was always mixed up with Somalis, he used to hate it when some random habaaryaar would go off on him in Somali :pachah1:

this was in ottawa/canada btw
It's because he is the native ones that lived deep in the baadiyo untouched by indo Europeans, wallahi I saw a video and they look Somali as HELL they even look more Somali than Somalis
And mulattos tend to have small features which are off like the eyes or facial features but they were perfect
They're the pure Cushitic Arabs

It's because he is the native ones that lived deep in the baadiyo untouched by indo Europeans, wallahi I saw a video and they look Somali as HELL they even look more Somali than Somalis
And mulattos tend to have small features which are off like the eyes or facial features but they were perfect
Send it

Cush

Cushite Arab
Whats their tribe? And where is this??

This is exacty how Arabs used to look, many even today, still look different than Average Somali or Cushitic, but they are originally a Dark skin race from the Desert of Arabia
Native Yemenis of Mahra, but even they are mixed with Persians and European historians have admitted this, according to historical records and visits in the 13th century they were tall handsome men with thick curly hair and dark skin, they mixed with Persians so became shorter and lighter, the purest ones look like dark Somalis

Cush

Cushite Arab
@DJ255 Look at him, he is among the purest ones, looks pure 100% Somali, not even Oromo or any Cushitic just Somali
1693597906922.png

He's on the right, and the guy on the left is a somali.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And they claim the Saudis weren't Cushitic, do you know his tribe? It is in his surname

nah I don't know his tribe, all I know is he was the only dark skinned arab I've ever met in person. also I don't remember his last name, he uses an alias on his social media accounts

Cush

Cushite Arab
Alxamdullilah these are the Chadian Arabs, pure dark Africans, remember the Arabs migrated in huge waves to Africa to seek refuge, land of E-V32

nah I don't know his tribe, all I know is he was the only dark skinned arab I've ever met in person. also I don't remember his last name, he uses an alias on his social media accounts
Theres plenty of Afro Saudis, they like 30% of Saudi Arabia, you see them everywjere in Mecca and Jeddah for example

Cush

Cushite Arab
Ali Ibn Abi Talib was the same skin tone as Bilal :) Adnanis and Qahtanis were Cushitic

And this also sheds light on the fact that most slaves were of Nilotic/Omotic origin

Just like Somalis are racist to Madows and enslaved them despite being of the same skin tone

Trending

Latest posts