Somalinimo is a fascist ideology

Abaq

VIP
If you ask this guy what he prefers he'd proudly proclaim his support for a clan fiefdom. The same clan fiefdoms which haven't produced progress of any kind in the past 30 years. In the year 2023 we see his kind celebrating tap water, dirt roads and dilapidated malls. The only way in which Somalia and all Somalis will lift themselves out of this perpetual humiliation is through Islam and somalinimo. We shouldn't entertain people like this nacas who lives vicariously through his clan.
You really did pick an appropriate name for yourself didn't you. Caku maangaab iyo cantarabaqash

Abaq

VIP
Not so long ago, I had an interesting conversation with a gentleman, who wanted to introduce fascism to ardu Somali, and we had a good conversation confining our understanding of fascism, round the following definition: Of extreme militaristic nationalism, contempt for electoral democracy, and political and cultural liberalism, a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create “people’s community”, in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation.

Is your understanding of fascism close to this? Or are your going by a different set of principles.

Postscript:
This sentence should read: 'meat on the bone'
Almost exactly what I had in mind. You asked for an example in your last post. Look no further than the Kacanist Farmaajo

Abaq

VIP
Ironic from an Ogaden to say that.

Who bled for you and sacrificed themselves for you in 1977 you disgrace your people and our martyrs.
WSLF begged Afweyne not to invade. Our cause went from one of a national self determination to a border conflict. He played right into Mengistu's hands diplomatically. I'm sorry your people died, but we really didn't ask for it. We were shedding enough blood for our land

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This habit of rejecting Somalinimo when times get rough is unique to the north Jigjiga-Hargaisa, the reason for this is simple, they use to bend over backward when the Aksumite kings came in to oppress them. Southern Somalis who originate from the north themselves haven't got that habit, to us it is very strange. A bet alot of Southerners be they Hawiyo, MX, Raxanweyn, South Dir etc are scratching their head reading your cringe post.

Go give your ass to foreigners naaya, don't cry about it to us.

Abaq

VIP
This habit of rejecting Somalinimo when times get rough is unique to the north Jigjiga-Hargaisa, the reason for this is simple, they use to bend over backward when the Aksumite kings came in to oppress them. Southern Somalis who originate from the north themselves haven't got that habit, to us it is very strange. A bet alot of Southerners be they Hawiyo, MX, Raxanweyn, South Dir etc are scratching their head reading your cringe post.

Go give your ass to foreigners naaya, don't cry about it to us.

@Abaq. Stop separating somalis you bloody Ethiopian
.:lolbron:
We've got a guy from South Shilaabo and another from Galaadi calling me a foreigner. War yaa Alla yaqaan :damn:

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Ethiopia was wounded animal in middle of civil war reason he struck they were also stepping up massacres in Ogaden region. His mistake was over estimating somalia importance to Russia and America. We weren’t beating Cubans Russians and their Allie’s plus Ethiopia

Hundreds of years under amxaaro and kikuyu gumaysi is a dangerous state of being.
miracle on 34th street christmas movies GIF

Ethiopia was wounded animal in middle of civil war reason he struck they were also stepping up massacres in Ogaden region. His mistake was over estimating somalia importance to Russia and America. We weren’t beating Cubans Russians and their Allie’s plus Ethiopia

The biggest mistake was aiming at Addis. What would we do with a Xabashified Oromo land, controlled by a laangaab midget Konso?!?! :jcoleno:

Our Somali land should've suffice (which MSB even received international support from a number of countries). I hope it was a strategic plan rather than an ego one. I can't let go of these could've, should've, would've thoughts :kendrickcry:

Trending

Latest posts