Somalinimo is a fascist ideology

A colonised mind is worst than a enchained slave.
laurence fishburne GIF

100%. It's been everyone for themselves for quite a long time now and my people have always been self-sufficient anyways. But thanks for the welcome :denzelnigga:

A few questions:
a) Could you lay some meat on the bones of what you mean by 'Somalinimo being fascist ideology'? Perhaps giving examples?
b) Whom are the groups you are alluding to?
c) What are you proposing as a replacement?
Not so long ago, I had an interesting conversation with a gentleman, who wanted to introduce fascism to ardu Somali, and we had a good conversation confining our understanding of fascism, round the following definition: Of extreme militaristic nationalism, contempt for electoral democracy, and political and cultural liberalism, a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create โ€œpeopleโ€™s communityโ€, in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation.

Is your understanding of fascism close to this? Or are your going by a different set of principles.

Postscript:
This sentence should read: 'meat on the bone'

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Im pro-somalinimo

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Somali children.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Not so long ago, I had an interesting conversation with a gentleman, who wanted to introduce fascism to ardu Somali, and we had a good conversation confining our understanding of fascism, round the following definition: Of extreme militaristic nationalism, contempt for electoral democracy, and political and cultural liberalism, a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites, and the desire to create โ€œpeopleโ€™s communityโ€, in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation.

Is your understanding of fascism close to this? Or are your going by a different set of principles.

Postscript:
This sentence should read: 'meat on the bone'
I think a heirachy is natural in any form of governance and to run away from it. Is to hide from reality. There will always be smarter, stronger, wiser people. Why put them down so they can be amongst the commoners.

When the concept of Somalinimo and a Somali state where all Somalis are equal was created by the Sayid of the Somalis, Sayid Mohamed Abdille Hassan, it was a noble cause with lofty aspirations. A cause which he and tens of thousands of other Somalis which he inspired gave their lives for. Somalis of all clans were inspired by the Sayid's new philosophy, and even though his movement would ultimately be destroyed by the colonialists and the gaalaraac, the philosophy lived on and would spawn the Somali state in 1960.
However, since then, certain groups and clans have hijacked the Sayid's philosophy of Somalinimo, using it to further their narrow clan based agendas. For many decades the Somali public at home and abroad has been hoodwinked by these self-centred clans and groups into furthering their partisan agendas, while all the while the Somali public was led to believe they were supporting a noble cause.

Sadly for the partisans, the Somali public have awoken to their games. It was an Ogaden who invented Somalinimo, and today, it is an Ogaden who calls for abandoning this now fascist ideology.
Am I the only one thatโ€™s picked up the hypocrisy in his statement. Youโ€™re here to get validation, you wonโ€™t get it from me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abaq I don't mind Somalinimo as long as marehan n mj r not carrying the burden and suffering all the losses, while those who have not done a single inch for other clans sing along patriotic songs and empty words, that somalinimo in my eyes is unsustainable and long dead. Untill HAG/SNM can show what they did for other clans, its dead, they wont hide under it as langaab and reap the rewards.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Aren't you also a secessionist? Oxymoron. :faysalwtf:
I believe somaliland should be a temporary nation. I believe once somalia gets its shit together we should reunite. In a future without qabil politics where every man is recognised for his merit not his clan.

If you ask this guy what he prefers he'd proudly proclaim his support for a clan fiefdom. The same clan fiefdoms which haven't produced progress of any kind in the past 30 years. In the year 2023 we see his kind celebrating tap water, dirt roads and dilapidated malls. The only way in which Somalia and all Somalis will lift themselves out of this perpetual humiliation is through Islam and somalinimo. We shouldn't entertain people like this nacas who lives vicariously through his clan.

Trending