Somalinimo is a fascist ideology

Abaq

VIP
When the concept of Somalinimo and a Somali state where all Somalis are equal was created by the Sayid of the Somalis, Sayid Mohamed Abdille Hassan, it was a noble cause with lofty aspirations. A cause which he and tens of thousands of other Somalis which he inspired gave their lives for. Somalis of all clans were inspired by the Sayid's new philosophy, and even though his movement would ultimately be destroyed by the colonialists and the gaalaraac, the philosophy lived on and would spawn the Somali state in 1960.

However, since then, certain groups and clans have hijacked the Sayid's philosophy of Somalinimo, using it to further their narrow clan based agendas. For many decades the Somali public at home and abroad has been hoodwinked by these self-centred clans and groups into furthering their partisan agendas, while all the while the Somali public was led to believe they were supporting a noble cause.

Sadly for the partisans, the Somali public have awoken to their games. It was an Ogaden who invented Somalinimo, and today, it is an Ogaden who calls for abandoning this now fascist ideology.

It's not fascist at all, but it would've been successful if the events after 1977 went our way.
Somalinimo has died now in my eyes, in fact, I think Somalis will not exist in the next 200 years due to our stubbornness. Somalia will be half Bantu, half Oromo in the future and we only have ourselves to blame.

@Abaq First you’re in favor of the partition of Somalia. Then you’re for ending Somalinimo as well. What’s next?!?

You have to lay out your entire agenda and spoil it all, because it will definitely not end there as well kkk:whoo:

@Abaq First you’re in favor of the partition of Somalia. Then you’re for ending Somalinimo as well. What’s next?!? kkk

You have to lay out your entire agenda and spoil it all, because it will definitely not end there :whoo:
He has a legitimate reason but I have a different opinion i for one would not entertain simalinimo from certain communities in Somalia who have o border with non somali communities.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He has a legitimate reason but I have a different opinion i for one would not entertain simalinimo from certain communities in Somalia who have o border with non somali communities.
I believe in Somalinimo but not when a MX, MJ preaches it given the history and love for shisheeye forces

Abaq

VIP
@Abaq First you’re in favor of the partition of Somalia. Then you’re for ending Somalinimo as well. What’s next?!?

You have to lay out your entire agenda and spoil it all, because it will definitely not end there as well kkk:whoo:
Warkii jiraba Cakaaruhu iman. These artificial states and structures were created during my century of shame. I won't stop till I recreate them in my fashion :westbrookswag:

Warkii jiraba Cakaaruhu iman. These artificial states and structures were created during my century of shame. I won't stop till I recreate them in my fashion :westbrookswag:

You waited until OG achieved the top positions in Somalia, JL, DDS and Kenya before unveiling the plan, kkk. Now everything will just fall back to its place :ehh:

On another note, I respect the honesty. Better be frank with your objectives, rather than shield behind Somalinimo to push your clan interests.

But to be honest if you don’t believe in somalinimo means you don’t even believe in your existence. Join Oromuma or Habashawit/Ethiopiawit. You tribalists are the ones who bash Somali cad cad weyne and say they’re not Somali but don’t even believe in the somalinimo you take from them.

When the concept of Somalinimo and a Somali state where all Somalis are equal was created by the Sayid of the Somalis, Sayid Mohamed Abdille Hassan, it was a noble cause with lofty aspirations. A cause which he and tens of thousands of other Somalis which he inspired gave their lives for. Somalis of all clans were inspired by the Sayid's new philosophy, and even though his movement would ultimately be destroyed by the colonialists and the gaalaraac, the philosophy lived on and would spawn the Somali state in 1960.

However, since then, certain groups and clans have hijacked the Sayid's philosophy of Somalinimo, using it to further their narrow clan based agendas. For many decades the Somali public at home and abroad has been hoodwinked by these self-centred clans and groups into furthering their partisan agendas, while all the while the Somali public was led to believe they were supporting a noble cause.

Sadly for the partisans, the Somali public have awoken to their games. It was an Ogaden who invented Somalinimo, and today, it is an Ogaden who calls for abandoning this now fascist ideology.
A few questions:
a) Could you lay some mean on the bones of what you mean by 'Somalinimo being fascist ideology'? Perhaps giving examples?
b) Whom are the groups you are alluding to?
c) What are you proposing as a replacement?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ceyr and mareexaan both were in melez payroll in the 90s-2007 brother don’t you think you should add ceyr on there not all hg but at least ceyr?
You must be memory holing Ethiopia fighting Cabdiqasim’s gov 2000-2004 and 90s HG vs Ethiopia in baydhabo, Gedo, beledweyne.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

A colonised mind is worst than a enchained slave.
laurence fishburne GIF

Trending

Latest posts