Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
We don't offer our women for political reasons that's what your clan does. You really want to go there? I can go to Gabiley and visit Bahabar Abdallah, Bahabar Aden, Bahabar Abokor areas all the Baha Samaroon lineages. They have the land and population. They just miss the representation. The reality is the Baha Samaroon lineages abti jeceleysi baa hayaa. They love their abtis too much.

It is a fact that was how those small subclans you mentioned came to Gabiley as guests now. Trading women is something all clans do to build familial ties so I don't know why that part of my comment you got triggered. Do you actually believe the BS memes you cook up horta?

Baha Samaroon lineages abti jeceleysi baa hayaa. They love their abtis too much.

Lol that's a convenient excuse for subclans that are smaller than some peoples extended families. The truth is they have no awood to do anything about it.

Simoodi don't pay attention to the fly Canuck buzzzing in the background.

Why ? Because the truth will hurt your friend's feelings about dhulbahante that is not irrelevant holds foreigner minister in Kenya, fishing minister and Somali army in Somalia, head of police in Djibouti, in Oman we hold MP and high positions in ministries . Listen people don't respect and trust house slaves, and all these bootyclapping for Ethiopia would not make you especial. They respect the strong people.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Why ? Because the truth will hurt your friend's feelings about dhulbahante that is not irrelevant holds foreigner minister in Kenya, fishing minister and Somali army in Somalia, head of police in Djibouti, in Oman we hold MP and high positions in ministries . Listen people don't respect and trust house slaves, and all these bootyclapping for Ethiopia would not make you especial. They respect the strong people.
FM Kenya serves Kenyan interest and is being fucked from the ass by Kikuye heavyweights. I think she has an affair with Uhuru. Besides we know you lowkey support Kenya. You cheap cumbucket.

Fishing Minister is garbage

Somali Army wtf? What do you mean? WHT THE f*ck IS THIS! What is this nonsense you xaywaan!

Head of Police is not Dhulbahante I'm dying.

It is a fact that was how those small subclans you mentioned came to Gabiley as guests now. Trading women is something all clans do to build familial ties so I don't know why that part of my comment you got triggered. Do you actually believe the BS memes you cook up horta?

Lol that's a convenient excuse for subclans that are smaller than some peoples extended families. The truth is they have no awood to do anything about it.

Miskiin you're so deluded runtii. I'm even doubting whether you're really from Gabiley to be honest. My family are from there, many samaroon who were indigenous to that area migrated further west to Borama but they were the majority in Gabiley originally and there is still a large presence there now. I have been to vast areas of land which we own so for you to claim we're guests is factually incorrect.

I would tell you to let go of this cuqdad but it seems to be deep-rooted inside you, so just keep living in your dream world. I know people on the ground right now and I know you would be laughed all the way to Hargeisa if you made the claims you're making now. Hurdo wacan

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Miskiin you're so deluded runtii. I'm even doubting whether you're really from Gabiley to be honest. My family are from there, many samaroon who were indigenous to that area migrated further west to Borama but they were the majority in Gabiley originally and there is still a large presence there now. I have been to vast areas of land which we own so for you to claim we're guests is factually incorrect.

I would tell you to let go of this cuqdad but it seems to be deep-rooted inside you, so just keep living in your dream world. I know people on the ground right now and I know you would be laughed all the way to Hargeisa if you made the claims you're making now. Hurdo wacan
That's why I don't pay attention to their xaar. Well said @sosomali

He is bitter because according to him, his clan Samaroon is the best clan in Somalia and deserved to lead Somalia. It is killing him to see inferiority geeljire nomads tribes ruling him in Ethiopia/Djibouti/Somalia/Kenya. He takes his frustrations online to insult and bashs the Somalis and Somalia. He hates every successful Somali. Watch his comments carefully and you will see his reality.
Biggest qabiilayste on here. Qudhunkad tahey cun

FM Kenya serves Kenyan interest and is being fucked from the ass by Kikuye heavyweights. I think she has an affair with Uhuru. Besides we know you lowkey support Kenya. You cheap cumbucket.

Fishing Minister is garbage

Somali Army wtf? What do you mean? WHT THE f*ck IS THIS! What is this nonsense you xaywaan!

Head of Police is not Dhulbahante I'm dying.

You know that I don't like Amina jabril but she doesn't have any relationship with Kenyan president but her teenage daughter dates his son. Downplaying dhulo would not make better because they got these positions without even selling or degrading themselves. People respect the respected people. Djibouti head of police was dhulo reer Hagar.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
@sosomali look how much Canuck hates our people we our people are very naive to think we share something with these haters dadkan wa xaasid waa dadka ugu xaasid dunida we even helped their families travelling of drought so many miles to our areas and distributed food in their areas yet they didnt help us 2016 we helped with their elections and helped with peacebuilding efforts look how xaasid thy r waxaa la rabaa isbedel weyn wallahi

Qof dhago la baan la hadlayay waaliday. You're the one with an cuqdad against Samaroon idiot. Don't ever claim somalinimo or Somali jaceyl

You are Ethiopian bootyclappers should not claim Somalis at all. Stay with mama Ethiopia and leave us alone.

@sosomali look how much Canuck hates our people we our people are very naive to think we share something with these haters dadkan wa xaasid waa dadka ugu xaasid dunida we even helped their families travelling of drought so many miles to our areas and distributed food in their areas yet they didnt help us 2016 we helped with their elections and helped with peacebuilding efforts look how xaasid thy r waxaa la rabaa isbedel weyn wallahi

There is your inferiority complex to the low nomad Somalis that control the great samaroon clan. You are made from light while the nomad Somalis are from dust. How can they rule you?

Exactly! Scum like her cannot be trusted. The fact is we have pure daacad hearts & dirty xaasids take advantage of this. Ilaahay ba inala jira but we must change ourselves first.

You are Ethiopian bootyclappers should not claim Somalis at all. Stay with mama Ethiopia and leave us alone.
Ya xaywaan I will claim what I want. You have no land to claim, your origin is unknown. You made me laugh several times with your desperate attempts to claim Zaylac and also claiming an Afar minister is warsangali hahaha so funny wlhi.

Leave doctor Beyle and doctor samatar from your types, they are proud Somalis not habashi 's house slaves. They choose Somalia team not Ethiopia team like you.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Exactly! Scum like her cannot be trusted. The fact is we have pure daacad hearts & dirty xaasids take advantage of this. Ilaahay ba inala jira but we must change ourselves first.
They will be cursed in the grave. Make dua Allah swt brings justice

Ya xaywaan I will claim what I want. You have no land to claim, your origin is unknown. You made me laugh several times with your desperate attempts to claim Zaylac and also claiming an Afar minister is warsangali hahaha so funny wlhi.

I claim Somalia and its history unlike loser like you, in 100 years you will disappear but Somalia and Somalis will stay till the last day on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending