Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@Canuck Walaal don't bother replying to these losers, they are all mouth-breathing groupies that follow each other around the forum high-fiving each other for being noticed by their masters. Pathetic people.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You think the Jibril Abokor suldaans didn't have the foresight to think this would happen? :mjlol:

The suldaans were smarter than that, they knew land is much more important than representation.

Back when the Reer Dalal Suldaan invited Baha Samaroon to Gabiley, he told the other Jibril Abokor Suldaans "iska daaya waa martidaydii". In exchange for offering their women the Samaroon were allowed to settle on the condition that no Gadabursi families were allowed to own 2 plots of land side by side. :banderas:

This is why the Gadabursi are scattered all across the district, some live with Reer Xarred, some with Reer Dalal, some with Reer Yoonis but never with each other. They'll never be able to claim a single degaan in Gabiley so just give up the pipe dream. They are a majority in precisely no degaan.:pachah1:
My grandpa is xareed while my ayeyoo is guderbusi wow this makes sense

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
My grandpa is xareed while my ayeyoo is guderbusi wow this makes sense

I have a Gadabursi great grand-mother as well because of this history. There are some subclans of Reer Xarred and Reer Dalal that exclusively marry from them.

Abwaan Cabdilaahi Suldaan Timacade who is also Reer Xarred own mother was Gadabursi.

@Hoosjeed @Rooble

Why are reer samaroon claiming gabiley? Im confused can anyone fill me in?

It's just some cuqdad ridden salty kids in the diaspora who's parents lied to them.

It's funny cause the Gadabursi back home are good folk runtii. I got no cuqdaad towards them. I only get triggered when they start claiming our degaans inadheer.

@Canuck Walaal don't bother replying to these losers, they are all mouth-breathing groupies that follow each other around the forum high-fiving each other for being noticed by their masters. Pathetic people.

they have major inferiority complex , stealing traditions ,history and claiming land from other tribes and clans . They are always here liking each others comment and backing each other up

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
they have major inferiority complex , stealing traditions ,history and claiming land from other tribes and clans . They are always here liking each others comment and backing each other up
Everyone knows you are Canucks multi-nicking account trying to further her fake Somalism pseudo-nationalism agenda.

1. You defend Somalia over Djibouti and Dire Dawa.
2. Trying to spread Somali xenophobia to the Issa clan but they are happy being independent from ilmo AMISOM
3. You can't abtirsi to a Ciise clan.
4. You don't know the typical Ciise greeting.
5. Account was created March 15, 2016 yet, 91 messages each on thread related to Canuck. or fake Somalism agenda.

You are a silly sheegato. Canuck do you fantasize about being Ciise and owning Djibouti. Surely you might after you claimed of being the Police Chief in Djibouti LMFAO. :mjlol: Wallahi the Ciise would rape you if you come with such claims. They would bath in your blood.

Here is the thread I exposed you in. No real Ciise would hate his city Dire Dawa. Wallahi you fail hardcore.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/dire-dawa.19973/page-4

No Ciise puts Somalia over Djibouti.

upload_2017-3-4_11-46-35-png.13938

:dead::dead:Look bro Canucks accounts again trying to be Ciise. Talk about inferiority complex. @Somali psycho

Kezira

disneylanders
Everyone knows you are Canucks multi-nicking account trying to further her fake Somalism pseudo-nationalism agenda.

2. Trying to spread Somali xenophobia to the Issa clan but they are happy being independent from ilmo AMISOM
5. Account was created March 15, 2016 yet, 91 messages each on thread related to Canuck. or fake Somalism agenda.

You are a silly sheegato. Canuck do you fantasize about being Ciise and owning Djibouti. Surely you might after you claimed of being the Police Chief in Djibouti LMFAO. :mjlol: Wallahi the Ciise would rape you if you come with such claims. They would bath in your blood.

Here is the thread I exposed you in. No real Ciise would hate his city Dire Dawa. Wallahi you fail hardcore.

:dead::dead:Look bro Canucks accounts again trying to be Ciise. Talk about inferiority complex. @Somali psycho
Selem Rooble it seems Canuck wants the same fate to befall our Issa cousins which her people are victim of that is gaajo and anarchy

Kill this baria before it lays eggs

Just Pathetic, keep obsessed about me and I will watch. Listen dude wallahi my 2 uncles are old friends of Djibouti 's president who regularly dine at his home. Keep your lies for yourself we all know who are most hated people in Djibouti. Plus, you are getting paranoid about me. Every nationalist is Canuck, you seems so threatened by pro Somalia people.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Just Pathetic, keep obsessed about me and I will watch. Listen dude wallahi my 2 uncles are old friends of Djibouti 's president who regularly dine at his home. Keep your lies for yourself we all know who are most hated people in Djibouti. Plus, you are getting paranoid about me. Every nationalist is Canuck, you seems so threatened by pro Somalia people.
kkkkkkkkk one minute we were Police Chief next minute, Djibouti is spreading terrorism in Somalia. Pick one you qumayo .

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How are these dir laangaabs talking rubbish about Dhulbahante?:childplease:worlds going mad :mjkkk:
plz don't claim us the Somalis, already your clan is small numbers and will assimilate to Oromo in the future.
Add the barwanis, xamar cadcads, shanshiyos and bantus to that list.
You know that I don't like Amina jabril but she doesn't have any relationship with Kenyan president but her teenage daughter dates his son.
:drakelaugh::dead:

kkkkkkkkk one minute we were Police Chief next minute, Djibouti is spreading terrorism in Somalia. Pick one you qumayo .

What did you do to these people?:browtf:

You united fake Dhulo, Isaaq and fake Issa to form an unholy alliance against the noble Samaroon, waa cajiib:damn:

@Canuck is a fake Dhulo because she never defends them when they're attacked everyday but mention an Ogaden toolo mayor and she is :superman::what::what:

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
How are these dir laangaabs talking rubbish about Dhulbahante?:childplease:worlds going mad :mjkkk:

Add the barwanis, xamar cadcads, shanshiyos and bantus to that list.

:drakelaugh::dead:
It's only us Samaroon Siciid. u laangaab. What's mad is a laangaab bucur bucayr trying to team up with a Dhulbahante. Which Canuck is not even part of. Have you forgotten General Tuke massacre. :drakelaugh::dead:. For 1 thread you instantly forgot General Tuke.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
What did you do to these people?:browtf:

You united Dhulo, Isaaq and Issa to form an unholy alliance against the noble Samaroon, waa cajiib:damn:

@Canuck is a fake Dhulo because she never defends them when they're attacked everyday but mention an Ogaden toolo mayor and she is :superman::what::what:
Canuck is not real Dhulo can't abtirsi. Issa Warabe is her fake account. No Issa calls themselves Warabe. Rest is HA multinicks.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It's only us Samaroon Siciid. u laangaab. What's mad is a laangaab bucur bucayr trying to team up with a Dhulbahante. Which Canuck is not even part of. Have you forgotten General Tuke massacre. :drakelaugh::dead:. For 1 thread you instantly forgot General Tuke.
I always thought you were sacad yonis:ohhh:cuz of them porcupine photoshops you made for duke :patrice:how is habar jeclo laangaab?:russ: Who's the current president :russsmug:i may not share political views with Canuck but shes dhulo and thats family :manny:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I always thought you were sacad yonis:ohhh:cuz of them porcupine photoshops you made for duke :patrice:how is habar jeclo laangaab?:russ: Who's the current president :russsmug:i may not share political views with Canuck but shes dhulo and thats family :manny:
Habar Jeclo only inhabit Somaliland no other places. They are 4 sons of Isaaq united under a confederation, in fact there are certain sections in Habar Jeclo that are not even Habar Jeclo, for example the Reer Dood. That's pretty laangaab to me. HJ became president after a Reer Dudub Jibril Yoonis Samaroon. That's pretty shameful. Habar Jeclo are servants of Habar Awal. Habar Awal are the brain while Habar Jeclo the legs and arms. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts