Somaliland Referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
your family ran away to the most southern part of Somalia to escape with your lifes :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
What does my great grandma who became widow from the dervish wars moving 3 generation ago to xamar have to do with anything :cryinglaughsmiley:
2016-06-21 14.09.50.png

Let me guess you think she was fleeing these cowards:cryinglaughsmiley:
the only time my family members ever went to the north in the last 100 years was to displace your people under morgan:cryinglaughsmiley:

dhulbahante didn't take part in 77, most of the soliders that took part were isaaq and Ethiopia bombed Hargeisa in retaliation for that. even today the xabashi talk about the karbash reer waqooyi inflicted on them (not including khaatumo who dident contribute)

Liars dhulo hold high ranks in the army

waraabe

Your superior
What does my great grandma who became widow from the dervish wars moving 3 generation ago to xamar have to do with anything :cryinglaughsmiley:
View attachment 4360
the only time my family members ever went to the north in the last 100 years was to displace your people under morgan:cryinglaughsmiley:

kkkk your family ran away sxb no fronting

yesterday I owned you, today I own you

View attachment 4360
You can not find dhulo man above 90 in SL because of war

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:reallymaury: We've been over this millions of times, darwiish wasn't exclusively Dhulbahante (ironically was led by Isaaq niggas)

Tryna use our victories to score points :rudywhatever:
i read the whole book your clansmen were british lacky to the max:chrisfreshhah:
the dervish were close to exclusively dhulos ill go step further and say by that time it was nearly all mohamud garad:drakelaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
You can not find dhulo man above 90 in SL because of war
looooooooooool liar. who did they fight exactly ? dhulo towns weren't destroyed in the civil war nor did many dhulos die in 77 so who did these men fight exactly

image.jpeg
This is not joke, SL is under influence or rule Ethiopia. The plan is annexing of SL to Ethiopia and it would not happen

i read the whole book your clansmen were british lacky to the max:chrisfreshhah:
the dervish were close to exclusively dhulos ill go step further and say by that time it was nearly all mohamud garad:drakelaugh:
Close to being exclusively dhulos yet all the leaders were Isaaq :siilaanyolaugh:

Foot soldiers under Sayid Abdille, foot soldiers under Siad Barre, and now foot soldiers under Siilaanyo :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending