Somaliland Referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right.
One thing is clear from this thing, Abdi Iley and his goons, and the silent politicians of SL are both controlled by xabashi.

They're both being played by the xabashi.
What's more embarrassing than that?!

Abdi lleg and SNM (SL) are habashi agents, you should know by now

image.jpeg
The problem with her is that she us qabiilest but keeps presenting herself as not so. Scratching the surface and you get her true identity.

Said mr genciode and tribalist to the core!!!! Liar and hypocrite

I would respectfully not objective the Somali land people if they vote to leave the union. They have every right to leave if that is what they choose

I would respectfully not objective the Somali land people if they vote to leave the union. They have every right to leave if that is what they choose

Only small numbers who want to leave but khatumo & Awdal states want to stay. Plus the idea of 3 Somalis states was rejected by IC.

waraabe

Your superior
Only small numbers who want to leave but khatumo & Awdal states want to stay. Plus the idea of 3 Somalis states was rejected by IC.

Hargeisa has more population then khaatumo and awdal. Your point is invalid. However the people of sool and awdal support Somaliland, a small minority is against it and thry will come around.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I fully support a secession refrendum in British Somaliland.
Isaaq and Gadabursi can form their own state, and Harti will take their 40% of the land wherever they want.

I fully support a secession refrendum in British Somaliland.
Isaaq and Gadabursi can form their own state, and Harti will take their 40% of the land wherever they want.

It is matter of national security no one is separating the country even the SL politicians are joining and flocking to Mogadishu. Somalia in its weakest form SL could not separate or get recognization.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending