Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to take an enormous amount of khat to delude yourself this much.

There has neither been a 70% revenue drop in Puntland nor is inflation at 50% since it has been given a fixed rate by the government.

26 million a year and it looks like most of it is stolen. Their obsession with Puntland is remarkable that they can link their own corruption to us, no wonder their youth are fleeing to Garowe.

:snoop:

Bro, Ask him why he gives his figures in dollars but gives the puntland economy figures in shillings (after all puntland revenue end of the day is calculated in dollars and NOT in shillings) do you see the hypocrisy of the i-door boy? its the shilling that has inflation, not the dollar and Puntland does not base her figures in shillings but dollar,

also ask him why he pulled the $28 million figure out of his ass? Puntland already spends $340 million in budget for this year, 40 million more than last year, where does he get this silly number that puntland only has a revenue of 28 million??? why do somalis make shyt up horta yet provide no evidence?

@DR OSMAN please set the i-door straight and remind him with facts how much Puntland economy generates

@sincity karbash the i-door with facts and ask him for data and sources unless he pulled that $28 million from thin air

:gucciwhat:

This is very interesting. When you factor in recent 70% revenue shortfall (without taking hyperinflation into account), Puntland region roughly generates $28,039,999 in internal revenue.

Hargeisa airport alone generates almost exactly what the entire Puntland region generates.

Once you take into account 50% hyperinflation, Hargeisa airport generates double what Puntland region generates.

Very interesting little factoid.
This thread had nothing to do with Puntland, the question is where is the rest of the money that comes from the airport? :childplease:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And you wonder why I don’t support the secessionist entity although I hail from there.

Each time I go there I become more disgusted. There’s no effing infrastructure. Ofc they pocketing almost everything. Why shouldn’t they! I mean there’s no watchdog. The thieves are left to guard the safe.

naclatulah

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
EpHSQBfXEAA-Hl0

Tell me why Kosovo and Taiwan aren't on the UN.
Taiwan can enter the U.N as Taiwanese but not as Chinese. On 17 February 2008, Kosovo unilaterally declared its independence from Serbia. It has since gained diplomatic recognition as a sovereign state by 98 UN member states.

Try again you nacas. :silanyosmile:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Taiwan can enter the U.N as Taiwanese but not as Chinese. On 17 February 2008, Kosovo unilaterally declared its independence from Serbia. It has since gained diplomatic recognition as a sovereign state by 98 UN member states.

Try again you nacas. :silanyosmile:
Wrong again

Taiwan cannot join the UN nor can it use the name of Republic of China. Kosovo is not part of the UN. So no diplomatic recognition will help your sorry ass get into the UN

giphy.gif

Wrong again

Taiwan cannot join the UN nor can it use the name of Republic of China. Kosovo is not part of the UN. So no diplomatic recognition will help your sorry ass get into the UN

giphy.gif
What the feck are you talking about? Taiwan can join the U.N as Taiwanese nation but cannot join as representing the Chinese people only the PRC can do that. Kosovo is an observe member state which is close and soon to get full seat.

images

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just take a look my 'crack' on Isaaq being Israel. When they signed a pact with britain and joined habash alliance who doesn't even bury muslim soldiers who fought for them, they were removed from the convenant of dir iyo darod that was afforded to them, the only ones allowed this is 'habar garhajis due to wacadki loo maray' however this excludes 'habar jeclo' as a punishment now.

Look at this Ha-ba-sh, as you can see their missing the 'ham' part to signify their hamitic inheritance and lost it with the 'm' removed for their vicious behaviours over the course of centuries. Notice the 'ba' part, this is 'baal' or as hamitics call it 'bahal' they add the 'h' to signify their ham and when those 'baal' people would come they wud call them 'bahal'. So what is open for Isaaq? well as their name suggest 'IS' which is Israel-shem-aaq which is 'iraq'. This means they are the new body of Israel-Shem and taking the children who are saved.

So they need to carry the people of israel in Somalia called 'ya-reer ama ja-reir' the family of yah as their the lost children of israel to 'iraq' and change the country name to 'Isaaq' as u can't call 'ishaq' as your no longer in the hamitic pact to justify that name, u will need to go to Israel carrying these maskin people and then towards iraq once they have gone home u can call it 'isaaq' meaning 'israel-shem-aag' for these ya-reir people in our country who are one of the lost people of israel due to judah being vicious to them. In Iraq is where punishment will take place since it started there all sins and god will cleanse his people ya'reir ama jareir people in Iraq thru Isaac-Shem as they protect n sheild them in an 'aag' from punishment. Then the judgement will be done 'Israel' and 'judah' thru the 10 laws of moses and the babylonians punished, repent, mercy. Only Mohamed ppl will give them the option of 10 commanadments of mosaic law or they choose mercy as Jesus wud be saving his people in Iraq as it has the name Isaac-Shem-aag for them as protection. That's when jesus will come again after for Judah and deal with the ones who rejected mercy of islam and the 10 commandments of moses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending