Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
What is the agenda for the meeting? Was Biixi summoned to Nairobi?

I suspect the upcoming visit has something to do with Abiy's recent rendezvous with Kenyatta. The Ethio government might be using the Kikuyus as an intermediate to convey a message or offer to Biixi. This way Habashis are not angering China after the Biixi regime got in bed with Taiwan.

Or maybe Kenyatta is trolling Farmaajo to show that Kenya can, is and will interfere in the Somali politics?

Or maybe the Kikuyus want to up their khat trade?

So, what is the agenda?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Good, they did him dirty, even in disguise he was still snitched on.

The guy plays with his eyebrows like a naag.

what is wrong with these new singers.

one of them allowed his habar looking wife to bleach him to oblivion.

This is beautiful. If Kenya recognizes Somaliland it will prove that Farmajo is right. Somalilands statehood will nothing anyway because they chose to align themselves with Taiwan.
Yea I honestly hope they recognize and actually invest in SL. It’s a win-win for both SL & Farmajo.
I can’t say the same for Kenya tho. This shows farmajo cornered them politically and forcing them to burn their last card. His main aim is Kismayo not SL.

Here is the TPLF's mouthpiece Rashid advising them not to take farmajo's bait. Imagine Kenya revealing its last card only to find out farmajo lost the election :dead:It would be a huge blunder.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
If I am not mistaken, there was a Ugandan player in the last regional cup playing for Jubbaland so I don't think the games are tied to where you come from.

I am guessing he is a skilled player.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If I am not mistaken, there was a Ugandan player in the last regional cup playing for Jubbaland so I don't think the games are tied to where you come from.

I am guessing he is a skilled player.
The issue is from reer SL. They would put you in jail if you wear Somalia T-Shirt. They make everything related to Somalia political.

Now their boys running to PL and south Somalia for better future. Even in Football.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
The issue is from reer SL. They would put you in jail if you wear Somalia T-Shirt. They make everything related to Somalia is political.

Now their boys running to other Somalia for better future. Even in Football.
True they arrested people for petty reasons but there are many Isaaqs who live outside of SL. Even tho many of them don't agree with us politically they're Somalis at the end of day.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
20 years they meet Ethiopia prime ministers and Djbouti president. So what will different this time with Kenya?.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yea I honestly hope they recognize and actually invest in SL. It’s a win-win for both SL & Farmajo.
I can’t say the same for Kenya tho. This shows farmajo cornered them politically and forcing them to burn their last card. His main aim is Kismayo not SL.

Here is the TPLF's mouthpiece Rashid advising them not to take farmajo's bait. Imagine Kenya revealing its last card only to find out farmajo lost the election :dead:It would be a huge blunder.
Interesting scenarios, lets see if the adoon Uhuur badhan takes the bait. :sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts