Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Those 35 companies will work with berbera and jebel ali port

He also mentions that SL has spent over 12 million for various boats such as the Tug Boats and pilot bots and all marine boats were paid by Somaliland not DP world.

:obama:
Who build wajale corridor road. Indian not jeegaan :russ: .

somalis if they have good god fearing nationalist leaders, become highly advanced and surpass africa rather quickly. Its just bad luck what we have now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Local companies won the contract to build much of the corridor. But what does that have to do with my thread:drakewtf:
They lose contact and DP world bring Indian company. The point is jeegaan will always depend on others. So stop mocking us like SL did all that.

I love Somaliland and btw what movie is that? :)
It's from a movie about piracy and terrorists in Somalias Puntland region

Pirates of Somalia
IMG_20201217_032038.jpg

Somalia each four years has president election. On your standard you should feel shame to be compare with failed state :kanyeshrug:.
We should compare it seeing as they so desperately wants us back, where we have the people choose our presidents your puntland has politicians do it. The amount of jealousy spouted by your people whenever somaliland is shown in a positive light is embarrassing

- Prior to the DP World deal, Berbera port was capable of only unloading 2-3 containers per hour. It now does 30 containers per hour, more than 10x increase in capability.

- Prior to the DP World deal, Berbera port was handling 5000 containers. The port now handles 17,000 containers monthly.

- $11 million was invested by Somaliland's government (not DP World) in the purchasing of tug and pilot boats, specifically made for Berbera.

- 35 international companies already reserved spots within the Berbera Freezone, which will partner with Dubai's Jebel Ali.

If this is not success then I do not know what is.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Not owned exclusively by the SL government but a shared partnership with DP world a UAE based company.

I know some people are apprehensive about the co- owning or leasing but as I understand it’s quite common in the world for countries to do that.

I just hope SL govt ensured they get a good cut of the profit and they distribute it appropriately to rebuild and improve things.

Is this SL owned and built exclusively? Or is this the port the UAE leased?

He says at 4:20 that the port is not owned by anyone aside from Somaliland but the operations department is what's shared based on percentage. Also he mentioned whatever comes out as profit is constantly being reinvested

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Somaliland is a place we all look to for guidance in terms of governance and prosperity. It's a roadmap many other states have come to love and follow. We must first admit that atrocities were committed against our brothers before we can even move forward and compromise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Somaliland recognizes Khatumo as a federal state, I'll sign off the papers myself.
Dhulbahante is a fighting force, many of their boys are alrighty stationed in Somalia fighting alongside our troops and dying for the greater cause. Its a tug of war between Sl and kh, it'll be alot easier to move on and establish Awdal as a priorty ally in the North.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.