Somalia's Political Control Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Right now Somalia is made up of 6 Recognized states, 5 federal states and 1 claiming autonomy. and 2 Unrecognized
--Claiming Independence (1. Somaliland )
--Recognized Federal states (2. Puntland, 3. Galmudug, 4. Hiran&Shabelle, 5. Southwest)
--Unrecognized states (1. Khaatumo, 2. Awdalland

This is the most accurate map Of Somalia I could find, that shows disputed land
screenshot-2015-10-22-at-9-17-20-pm.png

Borders claimed by Somaliland
0_somwebmap.png

Borders claimed by Puntland

maxresdefault.jpg

Borders claimed by Galmudug
Galmudug-location.jpg

Khaatumo
KhatumoStateloc.PNG

And Awdal
250px-Somalia_regions_map_Awdal.svg.png

My Question is, forgetting about What people claim, in these disputed territories
WHO REALLY CONTROLS WHAT AS OF RIGHT NOW?

Who has political Influence over territories and who has forceful military rule

And also is there any Dispute over territories in the southern states?

(TAKE YOUR EMOTIONS OUT AND RESPOND WITH REALTY AND TRUTH)
The khatumo picture is false that map is basically the area pre 2012 that so called sl didn't have any support in or had control what they claim is alot different
6086067521_ee50f6c397_z.jpg

The sanaag portion sl doesn't exis east of erigabo nore do pl exist the closest is a certain dhulos group turned dhabodhillif recently called nalaye ahmed near a
Erigabo
Now sool is more complicated all the so called puntland control can be summed up to a village called boocame and a village called tuqraq these militia are all made up of nalaye and nuur ahmed now the so called sl has alot more dhulos militia
In taleh district they have 500 militia men called nuur ahmed their control is the village called taleh it self :manny:
They attempted to expan back in 2014 but family told to them try if they have the balls:manny:
The district itself is lived by 4 dhulos sub clans with nuur ahmed being isaaq and mj dhabodhillif while the wacays cabdulle,omar wacay,mohamoud ugaryahan are oppose to both mj and isaaq:manny:
The wacays cabdulle are the ones who who ali khalif ran to when he got kicked out of taleh back in 2014 :deadrose:
Same for indosheel when he got chased by mj in 2013:heh:
Back in 2013 mj were heated threatening to attack them for housing indhosheel :heh:
They were given the same answer the sl fuckers were given a year later try hoe:hahaidiot:
These wacays cabdulle group have there own militia with most of them being under a guy called falalug:kanyeshrug:
Omar wacays and mohmoud ugaryahan tend to be smaller in size and don't look for fight all 3 tend to have some alliance and are close
There militia tend be under falalug:kanyeshrug:
Xudun
Xudun itself is controlled nalaye ahmed dhabodhillif who call themselves sl the nalaye ahmed dhabo dhillif tend to be the majority in the district but groups like wacays cabdulle and mohamoud ugaryahan are a small minority here the east end of the district and southeast end tend to have no sl control mainly because the 3 sub clans i mentioned earlier territory starts from there:kanyeshrug:
Las anod district is complicated in south las anod district you have groups called baharsame who 90% are dhabodhillif there militia are isaaq slave near them west of them are another dhulos group called qayaad
Idk where there loyalty lies i just know they recently karbashed the baharsame militia :russ: west of las anod districts you nalaye ahmed dhabdhillif there militia work for canbash west of them are the jamac siyaad midgaans another isaaq slave there militia are all under canbash. Now east las anod district you have small wacays cabdulle militia who turned dhabodhillif unlike the taleh ones they are smaller less armed they work canbash:pacspit: then you have nuur ahmed mj dhabodhillif and nalaye ahmed from sanaag like i said earlier in tuqraq:ummhmm:
The canbaash fakkit and his militia are those that hold las anod today:francis:
Also forgot to mentioned some dhulos trash who live boocame who depending on the season changes shirt alot:ummhmm:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
The khatumo picture is false that map is basically the area pre 2012 that so called sl didn't have any support in or had control what they claim is alot different
6086067521_ee50f6c397_z.jpg

The sanaag portion sl doesn't exis east of erigabo nore do pl exist the closest is a certain dhulos group turned dhabodhillif recently called nalaye ahmed near a
Erigabo
Now sool is more complicated all the so called puntland control can be summed up to a village called boocame and a village called tuqraq these militia are all made up of nalaye and nuur ahmed now the so called sl has alot more dhulos militia
In taleh district they have 500 militia men called nuur ahmed their control is the village called taleh it self :manny:
They attempted to expan back in 2014 but family told to them try if they have the balls:manny:
The district itself is lived by 4 dhulos sub clans with nuur ahmed being isaaq and mj dhabodhillif while the wacays cabdulle,omar wacay,mohamoud ugaryahan are oppose to both mj and isaaq:manny:
The wacays cabdulle are the ones who who ali khalif ran to when he got kicked out of taleh back in 2014 :deadrose:
Same for indosheel when he got chased by mj in 2013:heh:
Back in 2013 mj were heated threatening to attack them for housing indhosheel :heh:
They were given the same answer the sl fuckers were given a year later try hoe:hahaidiot:
These wacays cabdulle group have there own militia with most of them being under a guy called falalug:kanyeshrug:
Omar wacays and mohmoud ugaryahan tend to be smaller in size and don't look for fight all 3 tend to have some alliance and are close
There militia tend be under falalug:kanyeshrug:
Xudun
Xudun itself is controlled nalaye ahmed dhabodhillif who call themselves sl the nalaye ahmed dhabo dhillif tend to be the majority in the district but groups like wacays cabdulle and mohamoud ugaryahan are a small minority here the east end of the district and southeast end tend to have no sl control mainly because the 3 sub clans i mentioned earlier territory starts from there:kanyeshrug:
Las anod district is complicated in south las anod district you have groups called baharsame who 90% are dhabodhillif there militia are isaaq slave near them west of them are another dhulos group called qayaad
Idk where there loyalty lies i just know they recently karbashed the baharsame militia :russ: west of las anod districts you nalaye ahmed dhabdhillif there militia work for canbash west of them are the jamac siyaad midgaans another isaaq slave there militia are all under canbash. Now east las anod district you have small wacays cabdulle militia who turned dhabodhillif unlike the taleh ones they are smaller less armed they work canbash:pacspit: then you have nuur ahmed mj dhabodhillif and nalaye ahmed from sanaag like i said earlier in tuqraq:ummhmm:
The canbaash fakkit and his militia are those that hold las anod today:francis:
Also forgot to mentioned some dhulos trash who live boocame who depending on the season changes shirt alot:ummhmm:
:mjlol:

RudeBoi

All I'm seeing is the word dabodhilif left,right and centre.
:pachah1:
Must be frustrating to see your already langaab clan getting divided and turned against eachother for a bag of apples.

Y'all niggas are by far the most politically unsavvy clan in the entire Somali peninsula:snoop:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Must be frustrating to see your already langaab clan getting divided and turned against eachother for a bag of apples.

Y'all niggas are by far the most politically unsavvy clan in the entire Somali peninsula:snoop:
Says the men who have been celebrating this fairytale citiraaf for the past 25 years smh how's that going for you bradar.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you claim Isaac has so much clout then why don't they hold sway over vast lands, why are they just confined to burco, Berbera iyo hargaisa?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

It could be worse i could hj cock sucker like you:kanyeshrug:

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
These maps reminds me off Greece at the time of the Peloponnesian war :drakelaugh:

Mogadishu/banadir - Athens

Somaliland- Macedon
Puntland- Ancient Sparta ( even tho, the mjs don't have any fighting skills we will give them sparta:mjlol: with support from persia (ethiopia) )

Galmudug- Ancient Thebes

South West State - Ancient Argos

Jubbaland- Ancient Corinth
what would unite us all? Bantu invasion? Aliens?

RudeBoi

Hj Nut hugger why would i want to down grade to a gypsy?:wow:
Am abdi wacays i wouldn't trade it for anything:wow:
The abuse HJ (which is smaller then HY & HA) has given you got you screaming their name and accusing everyone else of catching their nut.
:mybusiness:
How many deegans did they take from your useless people? Kkkkk
Also don't tell me about your subclans.bahante are all the same to me :pachah1:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The abuse HJ (which is smaller then HY & HA) has given you got you screaming their name and accusing everyone else of catching their nut.
:mybusiness:
How many deegans did they take from your useless people? Kkkkk
Also don't tell me about your subclans.bahante are all the same to me :pachah1:
First hj cock sucker know your history before you open your mouth Mahmoud garad like me were the people who's feet they were kissing for protection in the early 90s am the reason they have home today we don't border these small midgaans:cryinglaughsmiley:
Even if they did they would end up like there cousins in the 80s getting smashed in every fight:ummhmsmiley:
Also if you stop sniffing the hj nuts you would remember them getting smashed fairly recently by a small group inside a dhulos sub clan 2011:cryinglaughsmiley:
You come from the weakest of the isaaq trash idk why you open your mouth your whole existence can be summed up hiding behind someone:cryinglaughsmiley:
From hiding behind mj because you were afraid of hy to hiding behind the British because you were afraid of dhulos/hy to small Mahmoud garad sub clan called jamac midgaan bullying you and today you have your nose in another man's ass crack:cryinglaughsmiley:
@Rooble come get your boy:dead:

RudeBoi

First hj cock sucker know your history before you open your mouth Mahmoud garad like me were the people who's feet they were kissing for protection in the early 90s am the reason they have home today we don't border these small midgaans:cryinglaughsmiley:
Even if they did they would end up like there cousins in the 80s getting smashed in every fight:ummhmsmiley:
Midgaans?? Negroe Jibril Abokor don't know y'all.Also we are the most fierce clan in the Galbeed.We bullied Cisse,Bartiire,Samarone, and our fellow Habar Awals.There is a reason Jibril Abokor reach from the coast to Jigjiga.Many historical sources to prove that.

As for dhulos y'all get karbashed by the isolated eastern HY and HJ.Your people are nothing more then mere bootyclapping langaabs.

raids-jpg.7477

wHUmzwe.jpg

xaMNka7.png

These "farmers" of Jibril Abokor with our fertile plains have the best breed horses and were the best horsemen because our land can feed our horses unlike you malnourished Dhulos with your midget ponies :mjlol:

Also if you stop sniffing the hj nuts you would remember them getting smashed fairly recently by a small group inside a dhulos sub clan 2011:cryinglaughsmiley:
You come from the weakest of the isaaq trash idk why you open your mouth your whole existence can be summed up hiding behind someone:cryinglaughsmiley:
Your history sxb

C990vw0.png

GzHVdZV.png

4IWEMyn.png

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
From hiding behind mj because you were afraid of hy to hiding behind the British because you were afraid of dhulos/hy to small Mahmoud garad sub clan called jamac midgaan bullying you and today you have your nose in another man's ass crack:cryinglaughsmiley:
KKK that was Nuh Ismail a sub sub sub clan of Hussein Abokor which is a brother of my clan.This people were the men who singlehandedly owned the Berbera trade which made them stinking rich tbh.The wealth made them spoiled(and in my opinion weak) but it also was the reason they could afford a couple black ass MJ mercenaries to get killed by some HY for a couple coins.

It's not really L and at the end of the day Hy/HJ still dont have Berbera :manny:

While you lost almost half your land to HJ and Eastern HY:susp::susp:

KKK that was Nuh Ismail a sub sub sub clan of Hussein Abokor which is a brother of my clan.This people were the men who singlehandedly owned the Berbera trade which made them stinking rich tbh.The wealth made them spoiled(and in my opinion weak) but it also was the reason they could afford a couple black ass MJ mercenaries to get killed by some HY for a couple coins.
Why fight when we can pay someone to fight for us? :manny:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@RudeBoi
u want a cookie?

You keep bringing up a weakened farah garad group losing land and jamac midgaan there is no british to dick suck anymore for guns we seen what they were made of in 2011:cryinglaughsmiley:
Also fucking handicap i already debunked that claim of dhulos losing half of any land:mjlol:if you took the time to seat through a thread and not pop shit and run like you usually do or ass shake for duke in that thread he made which like usually you were no where to be seen after after i start pulling out facts:russ:
saved_1463084760302.jpg

Incase your slow the western portion is the half of land lost you keep mentioning apparently that small strip of land is half of dhulos territory :mjlol:
Now let's go back to our program
Episode: 1.
British worried that mohmoud garad(me) will molest you in berbera
iMLlM28.jpg

Why can't the brave HA defend themselves against a sub clan of dhulos why hide behind the british
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Let's go to more episodes of HA hiding behind someone
MqtbO0e.jpg

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Episode: 3
y86Fdsv.png

Apparently fighting face to face isn't in the HA dictionary:cryinglaughsmiley:
More HA victimization
YejxWaJ.jpg

Now lets look at my own folks from the same time period
6jLZxEJ.jpg

Look how shocked your british masters were that friendlies A.K.A isaaq were so scared of dhulbahante A.K.A dervish :russ:
Let's continue the victimization tour of HA
It seems times change but results never change:mjlol:
Dhulbahante man yet again victimizing HA i almost feel bad for the ugly habash garacs:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts