Somalia's Political Control Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advocate????

Where they at though?
:mjlol:
Found em. :mjlol:

awdal-land.jpg

I see you're ass still not denying the fact that Somaliland is Isaaqland and nothing more. And that Currently every single high ranking official is Isaaq. , instead of posting a weird fucking gif response.
defend why/how somaliland isn't a dictatorship like the TPLF but for one tribe
The current vice president is Samaroon :drakewtf:

Ohh no hes just a puppet for his isaaq masters . :drakekidding:

You hit the nail on the head, you can make it satirical all you want. It's still a fucking basic fact that these are the positions that hold power, the president, chairman of P. Reps, chairman of the senate house, chairman of the supreme court, and chairman of the chamber of commerce; and every single one of them is Isaaq.
So again GTFO of here with that we told a samarone guy to be VP and he didn't resist shit. If you gave the position to a fucking marehan, he would still accept it.:drakelaugh:

Why are we so split up? Somalia is barly over 600k sq km. Qabils and Qabilyaad should have ended in the 17/18th century.

waraabe

Your superior
You hit the nail on the head, you can make it satirical all you want. It's still a fucking basic fact that these are the positions that hold power, the president, chairman of P. Reps, chairman of the senate house, chairman of the supreme court, and chairman of the chamber of commerce; and every single one of them is Isaaq.
So again GTFO of here with that we told a samarone guy to be VP and he didn't resist shit. If you gave the position to a fucking marehan, he would still accept it.:drakelaugh:

What is the problem with that? Isaaq make up 85% of the population?

Now tell us why Somalia only has hawiye/ darod president and pm?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Isaaq make 50~65%. No way 85% Even a pro Isaaq source I found stated something in 70%. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

What is the problem with that? Isaaq make up 85% of the population?

Now tell us why Somalia only has hawiye/ darod president and pm?

It's a bit hard to believe that the entire former British Somaliland is 85% Isaaq, and that Warsangali, Dulbahante, Issa, and Gadabursi all combined make up only 15%,

waraabe

Your superior
It's a bit hard to believe that the entire former British Somaliland is 85% Isaaq, and that Warsangali, Dulbahante, Issa, and Gadabursi all combined make up only 15%,

You didn't answer my question, is Somalia a two two clan project? Why is it only hawiye and darod ? Why not raxanwayn the biggest Somali clan, reer cadcad, dir etc

You didn't answer my question, is Somalia a two two clan project? Why is it only hawiye and darod ? Why not raxanwayn the biggest Somali clan, reer cadcad, dir etc

Well Somalia is fucking retarded for that, I don't make up bullshit or run away from the reality. But you do and try to make excuses for the monopoly the isaaq have in somaliland.
You didn't answer my question either, respond to this
"It's a bit hard to believe that the entire former British Somaliland is 85% Isaaq, and that Warsangali, Dulbahante, Issa, and Gadabursi all combined make up only 15%"

waraabe

Your superior
Well Somalia is fucking retarded for that, I don't make up bullshit or run away from the reality. But you do and try to make excuses for the monopoly the isaaq have in somaliland.
You didn't answer my question either, respond to this
"It's a bit hard to believe that the entire former British Somaliland is 85% Isaaq, and that Warsangali, Dulbahante, Issa, and Gadabursi all combined make up only 15%"

You darod c*nt your argument doesn't make sense. You are saying Somalia can be hawiye darod monopoly but somaliland can't be Isaaq monopoly?

Btw the last president of somaliland was gedabuursi

You are saying Somalia can be hawiye darod monopoly

Are you illiterate or something you dumb c*nt, I clearly said "Well Somalia is fucking retarded for that" and you even fucking quoted me you Alzheimered f*ck, so how the f*ck am I defending them when I just did the exact opposite and insulted them.

And I see, so by dodging the question; you admit that the 85% was just BS you pulled out of your ass

waraabe

Your superior
Are you illiterate or something you dumb c*nt, I clearly said "Well Somalia is fucking retarded for that" and you even fucking quoted me you Alzheimered f*ck, so how the f*ck am I defending them when I just did the exact opposite and insulted them.

And I see, so by dodging the question; you admit that the 85% was just BS you pulled out of your ass

You doofar c*nt, either speak out against your funny tribe or shut the f*ck up. I am sick of your calaacal and constant crying

You doofar c*nt, either speak out against your funny tribe or shut the f*ck up. I am sick of your calaacal and constant crying

OMFG, you are a fucking bafoon who just keeps repeating himself like a fucker with head trauma.
Before jumping on other people, point at the shit flaws in your fake country has.
but hey at least you walked right in to the bear trap like the dumbass you are and admitted that your tribe has a TPLF style Monopoly in Somaliland
and that you pulled the 85% statistic out of your ass.

I cornered your , and you walked right in to the trap. A word of advice for next time,
don't try to argue with a guy who's neenaas is MrProfessor, otherwise he'll hand your ass to you like I just did,

P.S stop quoting me in this thread cuz I'm done responding to an embarrassed person's cries

waraabe

Your superior
OMFG, you are a fucking bafoon who just keeps repeating himself like a fucker with head trauma.
Before jumping on other people, point at the shit flaws in your fake country has.
but hey at least you walked right in to the bear trap like the dumbass you are and admitted that your tribe has a TPLF style Monopoly in Somaliland
and that you pulled the 85% statistic out of your ass.

I cornered your , and you walked right in to the trap. A word of advice for next time,
don't try to argue with a guy who's neenaas is MrProfessor, otherwise he'll hand your ass to you like I just did,

P.S stop quoting me in this thread cuz I'm done responding to an embarrassed person's cries

Typical darod garac. If you had a father he would tell you to stop crying. You are criticising Isaaq for the same thing your clan is doing. It doesn't make sense. Now Either say both systems are unfair or shut up instead of sounding like a fatherless c*nt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts