Somalia's Political Control Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now Somalia is made up of 6 Recognized states, 5 federal states and 1 claiming autonomy. and 2 Unrecognized
--Claiming Independence (1. Somaliland )
--Recognized Federal states (2. Puntland, 3. Galmudug, 4. Hiran&Shabelle, 5. Southwest)
--Unrecognized states (1. Khaatumo, 2. Awdalland

This is the most accurate map Of Somalia I could find, that shows disputed land
screenshot-2015-10-22-at-9-17-20-pm.png

Borders claimed by Somaliland
0_somwebmap.png

Borders claimed by Puntland

maxresdefault.jpg

Borders claimed by Galmudug
Galmudug-location.jpg

Khaatumo
KhatumoStateloc.PNG

And Awdal
250px-Somalia_regions_map_Awdal.svg.png

My Question is, forgetting about What people claim, in these disputed territories
WHO REALLY CONTROLS WHAT AS OF RIGHT NOW?

Who has political Influence over territories and who has forceful military rule

And also is there any Dispute over territories in the southern states?

(TAKE YOUR EMOTIONS OUT AND RESPOND WITH REALTY AND TRUTH)

Odeg

Gedo
There are many disputes in koonfur and these maps dont show the alshabab elements thats a reality on the ground aswell.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Unrecognized state of AwdalLand only exist in this Jeberti mind.Please show us pictures of some of their government institutions and their leader if you are truthful :lolbron:

Jeberti are only known to lie and they are not even good at that :mjlol:

RudeBoi

This is the political situation as of January 2016.
UJJ48WL.jpg
Sxb Taleex & Xudun are under Somaliland and the subclans their have given allegiance to Somaliland.

Also the map shows that Buhoodle district is under Khaatumo but we both know HJ also live in the area and the fact that Somaliland army is stationed at Widhwidh.
They are restricted in Buhoodle and even there we have our local representatives and an office in the city.

Somaliland controls more then 90% of its territory.Beseiged Buhoodle city and their leader will give up his failed struggle and strategies in a year!

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The only map that matters

Somali_map.jpg

By God's grace we will one day stretch from the Indian to the Atlantic

:rejoice::rejoice:

Unrecognized state of AwdalLand only exist in this Jeberti mind.Please show us pictures of some of their government institutions and their leader if you are truthful :lolbron:

Jeberti are only known to lie and they are not even good at that :mjlol:

Khawarijboi, I know you are quite dim. But I'll try and explain it to your little retarded brain. Unrecognized doesn't mean they exist you stupid f*ck, I clearly stated whether political influence or not but you can't rap that around your little stupid brain can you.
and the reality on the ground that your dumbass doesn't want to reason with is that, the majority of reer awdal/gadubursi don't want to be a part of your fantasy nation. Meaning if Somaliland wants to keep its borders they have no choice but to stay with the federal government, otherwise the only time Somaliland has a chance of breaking of is if it looks more like this. Then maybe you have a chance of breaking off, that's the sad reality you don't want to grapple with
Map_of_Somaliland_within_Somalia.png

EDIT: I end the thread with keep your emotions out, and the first commet boi post is riddled with his shitty emotions. What sad incompetent f*ck you are

There are many disputes in koonfur and these maps dont show the alshabab elements thats a reality on the ground aswell.

I know about alshabaab, but is there any legitimate state in the south that claims another state's land as their own. for example does H&S have quarrels with SW or JL with SW

RudeBoi

Khawarijboi, I know you are quite dim. But I'll try and explain it to your little retarded brain. Unrecognized doesn't mean they exist you stupid f*ck, I clearly stated whether political influence or not but you can't rap that around your little stupid brain can you.
and the reality on the ground that your dumbass doesn't want to reason with is that, the majority of reer awdal/gadubursi don't want to be a part of your fantasy nation. Meaning if Somaliland wants to keep its borders they have no choice but to stay with the federal government, otherwise the only time Somaliland has a chance of breaking of is if it looks more like this. Then maybe you have a chance of breaking off, that's the sad reality you don't want to grapple with
Map_of_Somaliland_within_Somalia.png

EDIT: I end the thread with keep your emotions out, and the first commet boi post is riddled with his shitty emotions. What sad incompetent f*ck you are
Look at the calacaal of this Jeberti gaal.Awdal is a province of Somaliland and will remain that way.

There is no such thing as Awdal-Land.So keep your anti-Somaliland/Isaaq bias in check next time you fucking moron

Look at the calacaal of this Jeberti gaal.Awdal is a province of Somaliland and will remain that way.

There is no such thing as Awdal-Land.So keep your anti-Somaliland/Isaaq bias in check next time you fucking moron

I have an Isaaq biad LMFAO:drakelaugh:Don't fucking talk about Bias when it comes to clans you fucking Khawarij, you are the most tribalistic and sadistic f*ck on this entire forum, and you are a disgrace to any Isaaq who ever lived.
As for Awdal, Somaliland has military rule over the province. Reer gadabursi don't fucking want to be a part of your TPLF stile government that's a reality you keep denying, and your sad denial isn't gonna change it

RudeBoi

@MrProfessor can you bring proof to back your claims that majority of Samarone are against Somaliland govt?

Or are you talking out of your ass like the typical Jeberti rat you truly are.Lying is a type of Ibaadah for Jebertis

RudeBoi

I have an Isaaq biad LMFAO:drakelaugh:Don't fucking talk about Bias when it comes to clans you fucking Khawarij, you are the most tribalistic and sadistic f*ck on this entire forum, and you are a disgrace to any Isaaq who ever lived.
As for Awdal, Somaliland has military rule over the province. Reer gadabursi don't fucking want to be a part of your TPLF stile government that's a reality you keep denying, and your sad denial isn't gonna change it
Military rule??? A quarter of Somaliland soldiers are Samarone lmfaoo.Also majority of Somaliland's regiments are based in the east near the barbaric Isaaq clans of HJ,HY and the retarded Dhulos/Warsans where clashes are common .

Samarone have had a president and are very integrated into Somaliland political system.So unless you are Samarone.Your opinion about the matter and your info is absolutely worthless

RudeBoi

You also do realize that I am Jibril Abokor who neighbour and intermarry with these people.
How can a Jeberti know more about them then me :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@MrProfessor can you bring proof to back your claims that majority of Samarone are against Somaliland govt?

Or are you talking out of your ass like the typical Jeberti rat you truly are.Lying is a type of Ibaadah for Jebertis
I don't get where these fools get this info from I got family in boroma and actually been there myself all I see is SL flags and people support SL.

The fucking fact that there are advocates for Awdal state is proof enough, if samaroon were so euphoric about Somaliland why the f*ck would thousands of them be advocating for this state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending