Somalia's Political Control Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
@RudeBoi
u want a cookie?

You keep bringing up a weakened farah garad group losing land and jamac midgaan there is no british to dick suck anymore for guns we seen what they were made of in 2011:cryinglaughsmiley:
Look at this Dhulo negroe.It is 2016 and majority of your lugoo baasto uncles are dick sucking Somaliland.

Also fucking handicap i already debunked that claim of dhulos losing half of any land:mjlol:if you took the time to seat through a thread and not pop shit and run like you usually do or ass shake for duke in that thread he made which like usually you were no where to be seen after after i start pulling out facts:russ:

:what1:

What thread are you talking about you malnourished badow?

Now let's go back to our program
Episode: 1.
British worried that mohmoud garad(me) will molest you in berbera

You would have to go through HJ to get to Berbera sxb.We both know they wasn't possible :snoop:

Why can't the brave HA defend themselves against a sub clan of dhulos why hide behind the british
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Let's go to more episodes of HA hiding behind someone

Episode: 3

Apparently fighting face to face isn't in the HA dictionary:cryinglaughsmiley:
More HA victimization

lol I could dodge this like you do with every other bahante clan but I will defend my cousins here.

First let me educate this little reer bari dhuxul monkey boy.
Those two clans mentioned were sub sub sub sub sub clans of Sacad Muuse let alone focking Habar Awal.Ofcourse at that time they didnt have the numbers but yet did the HY end up taking Berbera?

HA_XuseenAbokor[1].jpg

The answer is no but the same can't be said for your clan which lost a massive piece of land.:ohlord:
HY have never taken even a single SM or CM deegan.HY were lucky they didn't neighbor us Jibril Abokoe.I would have ate them alive :umad:

So keep swinging monkey boy.. you haven' hit shit :westbrookswag:
u4Kag.gif

Now lets look at my own folks from the same time period
Look how shocked your british masters were that friendlies A.K.A isaaq were so scared of dhulbahante A.K.A dervish :russ:

Before I even start posting about Jibril Abokor.We have to set the record straight.First off Dhulos were not "dervishes' but were in fact almost wiped out by them.

The British feared for your existence lmfaoo:snoop:

dhulloskiing3.jpg

cye74.png

OY3aM.png

fL82A.jpg

Now for the Jibril Abokor Cavalry men
raids.jpg

xaMNka7.png

content

content

content

xaMNka7.png

We reached from Saylac in the North to Arabsiyo in the east to Jigjiga in the west and Bulxar on the coast
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Let's continue the victimization tour of HA
It seems times change but results never change:mjlol:
Dhulbahante man yet again victimizing HA i almost feel bad for the ugly habash garacs:lolbron:
Marehan boons and the buhante history started with kacaan lmfao which is why both are obsessed with it.Somaliland has been standing longer then the kacaan existed and isnt going anywhere anytime soon saaxib.

In 2017 you will have a Sacad Muuse President Mujaahid Muuse Bixi who will have your uncles begging to suck on his left nut. :russsmug:

While Lascanood,Taleex,Xudun and by 2017 even bloody Buhoodle city will come under Duriyada Sheikh Isaxaaq:sass1:

Enjoy the video sxb :lolbron:
[/QUOTE] HA_XuseenAbokor[1].jpg

RudeBoi

I don't know why this negroe even tries it with me.Do I look like your dhabcayo/warsengali cousins. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm a fucking Jibril Abokor with royal Ciidigale dhiig.I will slap you like the savage I was born to be

joffrey-smug-5.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Look at this Dhulo negroe.It is 2016 and majority of your lugoo baasto uncles are dick sucking Somaliland.

Looool you must be confusing ali khalif with sacad muuse cuck suckers:cryinglaughsmiley: incapable xaar who has no brain talking about someone dick sucking:donkey:

What thread are you talking about you malnourished badow?
Your that landgaab xaar warabe in new nick:cryinglaughsmiley:

You would have to go through HJ to get to Berbera sxb.We both know they wasn't possible :snoop:
rcc8htf.jpg

Interior exterior we'll always butt f*ck you where ever you live:icon e smile:
lol I could dodge this like you do with every other bahante clan but I will defend my cousins here.

First let me educate this little reer bari dhuxul monkey boy.
Those two clans mentioned were sub sub sub sub sub clans of Sacad Muuse let alone focking Habar Awal.Ofcourse at that time they didnt have the numbers but yet did the HY end up taking Berbera?

View attachment 7529

The answer is no but the same can't be said for your clan which lost a massive piece of land.:ohlord:
HY have never taken even a single SM or CM deegan.HY were lucky they didn't neighbor us Jibril Abokoe.I would have ate them alive :umad:
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/hy-under-sacad-muuse-bondage.6753/
We don't believe you you need more people:cryinglaughsmiley:
Looking from this thread Where they emasculated your your there little hoe:cryinglaughsmiley:

So keep swinging monkey boy.. you haven' hit shit :westbrookswag:
u4Kag.gif

Yeah yeah i don't want to hear the excuses:russ:
You caught feelings when i told you your clansmen are pussies who hide behind someone there whole existence
Bu bu i stole land in the days i use to dick suck the british for weapons no point arguing we just recently butt fucked your hj masters in buhoodle district:lolbron:

Before I even start posting about Jibril Abokor.We have to set the record straight.First off Dhulos were not "dervishes' but were in fact almost wiped out by them.
Straight from your british masters mouth
Lm3dKFV.png

The british seem to think different:cryinglaughsmiley:
KLMBdnJ.jpg

If you can't tell nogal is called north Sool in the books
Another case of isaaq british slaves being afraid OF Dhulos

z3dkS4W.png

The british seem to think dhulos=dervish
PqKf88b.png

Another case of the british generals
Thinking dhulos=dervish

The British feared for your existence lmfaoo
GeA0JcE.png

Looooool your talking about yourself look at the post above if your slow the british officers are worried of your clansmen safety against dhulos:drakelaugh:
Do you want a cookie? You keep repeating things that been said a million Times on here a million times yes some dhulos groups were working for the british
The dervish were mainly made up of my clansmen the ugadhyahan hence why all the heavy fighting happened in places like jidaale,jidbaale,taleh etc:pachah1:
We use to bully everybody around us isaaq like your kind even other dhulos like farah garad during and before the dervish:lolbron:
Is one of the reason why they ran to the british only one of them got weapons thoe the barked plus that ogaden lunatic tried t o kill there leader:mjlol:
Before you type dameer
Dhulos groups in th dervish
ugadhyahan(the main force of the so called dervish)
Ali gerri(the only farah garad sub clan who didn't abandon him)
Sub Clans called collectively boh nugaal
And small mohmoud garad sub clan called omar wacays
The dhulos groups who stop being involved with the dervish
Jamac siyaad the same group who were raiding and raping your clansmen in berbera they switch sides somewhere in between(before they did this they use to live under the shadows of my own ugaadhyahan) how low can you get a sub clan who got orders from the ugadhyahan garad was taking your females and your life stocks:dead:
Barked(farah garad)
Ahmed garad(they didn't fight they just snitched alot) excluding ali geri

Now for the Jibril Abokor Cavalry men

We reached from Saylac in the North to Arabsiyo in the east to Jigjiga in the west and Bulxar on the coast
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Marehan boons and the buhante history started with kacaan lmfao which is why both are obsessed with it.Somaliland has been standing longer then the kacaan existed and isnt going anywhere anytime soon saaxib.

In 2017 you will have a Sacad Muuse President Mujaahid Muuse Bixi who will have your uncles begging to suck on his left nut.

While Lascanood,Taleex,Xudun and by 2017 even bloody Buhoodle city will come under Duriyada Sheikh Isaxaaq

Enjoy the video sxb
View attachment 7531[/QUOTE]
Who the f*ck are these gybsy jibril midgaans and why are they being brought up every post made:chrisfreshhah:
Why were they hiding when there cousins were being food for everybody:drakelaugh:
Wait now this fakkit is claiming dhulos sub clans in las anod and xudun
As for buhoodle not ones not twice but 3 times the isaaq fuckers were chased away:mjlol:
What makes it worse was this was the first time isaaq themselves tried to attack dhulos unlike sool which all the militia involved are dhulos meaning a sub sub sub sub clan of dhulos chased your all powerfull isaaq clan:mjlol:
In 2017 you will be sucking hj nuts like you do today bu bu my uncle will take office you'll see:mjcry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I don't know why this negroe even tries it with me.Do I look like your dhabcayo/warsengali cousins. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm a fucking Jibril Abokor with royal Ciidigale dhiig.I will slap you like the savage I was born to be

joffrey-smug-5.gif
Who the f*ck are jribil midgaans are they and the hj's wife sacad muse the same:mindblown:
You must be savage at eating another man's ass cause from what i noticed your whole clansmen are only good at having there nose stuck in hj ass crack:mjcry:

RudeBoi

Who the f*ck are these gybsy jibril midgaans and why are they being brought up every post made:chrisfreshhah:
Why were they hiding when there cousins were being food for everybody:drakelaugh:
Wait now this fakkit is claiming dhulos sub clans in las anod and xudun
As for buhoodle not ones not twice but 3 times the isaaq fuckers were chased away:mjlol:
What makes it worse was this was the first time isaaq themselves tried to attack dhulos unlike sool which all the militia involved are dhulos meaning a sub sub sub sub clan of dhulos chased your all powerfull isaaq clan:mjlol:
In 2017 you will be sucking hj nuts like you do today bu bu my uncle will take office you'll see:mjcry:
Jibril Abokor is a clan with more wealth,land and ports then your unknown and let's face it irrelevant clan of whatever your negroe subclan is called.

Also I see you have no complaints about me proving that your langaab clan almost went extinct because HJ pressure and the Mad Mullah.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Langaab foqol langaab :birdman:

You say why Jibril Abokor didn't come to the aid of Nuh Ismail? Jibril Abokor fought other Sacad Muuses & Cisse Muuse in addition with the non Isaaqs we had to deal with it(Samarone,Cisse,Bartiire, and Caghdeer). Sacad Muuse let alone Habar Awal isn't even a unified block so I don't know why you would expect a Jibril Abokor to go and fight for Nuh Ismail(a sub sub clan of Hussein Abokor).......

Historical picture of these Nuh Ismail folks.They look well dresssed and fed to me..sadly the same couldnt be said about your malnourished desert clan :siilaanyolaugh:
33as8p5.jpg

Your history sxb
pmK3R.png

9Ek6I.jpg

:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::ileycry:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Jibril Abokor is a clan with more wealth,land and ports then your unknown and let's face it irrelevant clan of whatever your negroe subclan is called.

Also I see you have no complaints about me proving that your langaab clan almost went extinct because HJ pressure and the Mad Mullah.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Langaab foqol langaab :birdman:

You say why Jibril Abokor didn't come to the aid of Nuh Ismail? Jibril Abokor fought other Sacad Muuses & Cisse Muuse in addition with the non Isaaqs we had to deal with it(Samarone,Cisse,Bartiire, and Caghdeer). Sacad Muuse let alone Habar Awal isn't even a unified block so I don't know why you would expect a Jibril Abokor to go and fight for Nuh Ismail(a sub sub clan of Hussein Abokor).......

Historical picture of these Nuh Ismail folks.They look well dresssed and fed to me..sadly the same couldnt be said about your malnourished desert clan :siilaanyolaugh:
33as8p5.jpg

Your history sxb
pmK3R.png

9Ek6I.jpg

:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::ileycry:
I dont want to hear the excuses from you nor do i care for the midgaan in your first paragraphs:pachah1:
Now to the second paragraph
Them jamac siyaad midgaans must have traumatized you cause you keep qouting articles about them:pachah1:

RudeBoi

I dont want to hear the excuses from you nor do i care for the midgaan in your first paragraphs:pachah1:
Now to the second paragraph
Them jamac siyaad midgaans must have traumatized you cause you keep qouting articles about them:pachah1:
Look at this starving midgo.You claimed to be dervishes yet the Mad mullah wiped your people out.This basically worships a man that murdered his people with impunity. :ileycry:

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending