Somalia wins its airspace control battle ,ICAO to hand over in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that applies to any of these people raised and sitting in the west on a computer. I bet in real life they're just fine around Somalis of every qabil but want to act bad online (anonymity does this for weak people).

If that happens and Somalia doesn't move forward United then they have opted to fail in this world and they will be a bunch of poor little countries being exploited like the rest of africa.

Parents feed them this and some gain a over-seized pride by claiming a clan and every succes it has. It is an identity marker and system to access ressources.

I wonder how you can genuinely convince yourself to hate others Somalis solely because of qabil and how you can laugh at their suffering as if they're any different to you leave alone the fact that they are human beings.

Do you guys act this way because you think it makes you sound cool/edgy/important? Because your people are dying.

That is how they grew up. Only the clan matters. There is no concept of country and society they belong to outside their clan. They are even blind to the western environment they live in that shows them what it means to work for a collective cause and unite on a cause outside race and ethnicity. Some of them voted last night based on principles rather than clan, yet, they can't bring themselves to offer the same respect to fellow Somalis who want to live next to them and share land and air space with them. They can't appreciate the love and brotherhood others are willing to fight for. To me, wanting Somalis united in their own country means facing the future collectively as one.

The self hate is amazing ....

That is how they grew up. Only the clan matters. There is no concept of country and society they belong to outside their clan. They are even blind to the western environment they live in that shows them what it means to work for a collective cause and unite on a cause outside race and ethnicity. Some of them voted last night based on principles rather than clan, yet, they can't bring themselves to offer the same respect to fellow Somalis who want to live next to them and share land and air space with them they can't appreciate the love and brotherhood others are willing to fight for. To me, wanting Somalis united in their own country means facing the future collectively as one.

The self hate is amazing ....

Agreed. I can't imagine growing up with clannist parents, that's sad what a failure. How can one look up to parents like that?

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
only 1 or 2 people,but the majority of the people are unionist 98% even kids were shot dead carrying the blue flag. last year somaliland champions cups they sung the national anthem Somaliyey toosoo in Borama Stadium then RRU killed 3 people
RRU killed 1 boy in retaliation for Suldan Wabar killing 2 guards and wounding 2 other.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They are even blind to the western environment they live in that shows them what it means to work for a collective cause and unite on a cause outside race and ethnicity. Some of them voted last night based on principles rather than clan, yet, they can't bring themselves to offer the same respect to fellow Somalis .

:tocry:

Somaliland joined Somalia out of brotherhood and love. In return we received political isolation, nepotism, death and misery. Now you wish for us to jump in bed with you again? Except this time, you can't even entice us with being a functional state. Get off your fcking moral high horses.

I'm more unionist than any of you fake mofos brought up on kacaanist fantasies and heavily edited history. I've already given you the conditions for any union between Somaliland and Somalia. Those conditions are either met or fckoff with your nonsense.:camby:

Somaliland joined Somalia out of brotherhood and love. In return we received political isolation, nepotism, death and misery. Now you wish for us to jump in bed with you again? Except this time, you can't even entice us with being a functional state. Get off your fcking moral high horses.

I'm more unionist than any of you fake mofos brought up on kacaanist fantasies and heavily edited history. I've already given you the conditions for any union between Somaliland and Somalia. Those conditions are either met or fckoff with your nonsense.:camby:

What are the condition then?

Gambar

VIP

Lol she keeps bringing up SL while the incompetent government of Mogadishu is still around. Talk about walking before you crawl. I think it's bordering on a strange obsession with midnimo and SL. Folks need to get over it.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol she keeps bringing up SL while the incompetent government of Mogadishu is still around. Talk about walking before you crawl. I think it's bordering on a strange obsession with midnimo and SL. Folks need to get over it.

She is a qabiilest, have you ever seen her talk about her folk in kililka shanaad and iley? I suspect her family were the ones who were settled as refugees in waqooyi galbeed in the late 70s and got kicked out by the SNM.

Gambar

VIP
She is a qabiilest, have you ever seen her talk about her folk in kililka shanaad and iley? I suspect her family were the ones who were settled as refugees in waqooyi galbeed in the late 70s and got kicked out by the SNM.
Of course she's a qabiilist while her own clansman Iley is working with the Amxaar she says Puntland and Gaas works against Somalias interests. Her mother is allegedly Isaaq but I don't even believe her. If she was, she wouldn't be talking about this. If her people aren't even Reer Somalia she needs to zip it. MOD won't ever come back. :bell:

Of course she's a qabiilist while her own clansman Iley is working with the Amxaar she says Puntland and Gaas works against Somalias interests. Her mother is allegedly Isaaq but I don't even believe her. If she was, she wouldn't be talking about this. If her people aren't even Reer Somalia she needs to zip it. MOD won't ever come back. :bell:

The ones who work with Iley are traitors and should be punished, they are also working against Somali interest, see?

I'm an equal opportunity offender, my loyalty is only to the Somali state :birdman:

Gambar

VIP
The ones who work with Iley are traitors and should be punished, they are also working against Somali interest, see?

I'm an equal opportunity offender, my loyalty is only to the Somali state :birdman:
That's no longer the Somali state sweets, its Ethiopia. He's a traitor for those who live in that state. The midnimo dream was long gone when Siad Barre lost the war he didn't have to fight at the time and relinquished ownership.

That's no longer the Somali state sweets, its Ethiopia. He's a traitor for those who live in that state. The midnimo dream was long gone when Siad Barre lost the war he didn't have to fight at the time and relinquished ownership.

I can see the obvious too, but it still 99 % Somali and I don't respect artificial borders made by the british.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts