Somalia wins its airspace control battle ,ICAO to hand over in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
The old lady calls everyone a qabilist. Don't mind her. She's overcompensating.
You're actually pathetic. You're the same pathetic loser who asked me not to quote you because I called out just how ridiculously immature and hypocritical you are. Old lady? Is that supposed to be an insult? Finish your bachelors degree, "young man". :childplease:

Gambar

VIP
@Prince of Lasanod instead of flip flopping on this forum and acting like a dhocil how about you help your female family members flip some malawax? Don't quote me kulaha. You're a little dhocil loser. Grow up and don't talk about me by quoting others while asking me not to respond to your posts. You make it too obvious that you're a bitter loser in life.

Gambar

VIP
Says the cuqdad ridden qabiilest
This guys a bitter loser. He calls himself Prince of Lascaanood and allegedly his family is from the south and only his mothers side is from there. He constantly disses Majerteen but his ayeyo is "Osman Mohamud". And when that doesn't work he's a wadaad and posts religious threads.:drakelaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
This guys a bitter loser. He calls himself Prince of Lascaanood and allegedly his family is from the south and only his mothers side is from there. He constantly disses Majerteen but his ayeyo is "Osman Mohamud". And when that doesn't work he's a wadaad and posts religious threads.:drakelaugh:

I have noticed a collection of langaabs banding together on this forum. Shame reality is painful for them kkkkk

Gambar

VIP
I have noticed a collection of langaabs banding together on this forum. Shame reality is painful for them kkkkk

@Prince of Lasanod is the definition of a boy. Who asks someone not to quote them but then enters a discussion to talk about someone they asked not to quote them? A loser who claims he's from the south but calls himself prince of Lascaanood, says he's from London, but his profile says Toronto, calls other people qabiilist while he's the most bitter cuqdad filled qabiilist on here. His uncle Galaydh is going back and forth between Hargeisa but calls other people traitors.

It's MOD all over again :chrisfreshhah:

But where's the M :cosbyhmm:

waraabe

Your superior
@Prince of Lasanod is the definition of a boy. Who asks someone not to quote them but then enters a discussion to talk about someone they asked not to quote them? A loser who claims he's from the south but calls himself prince of Lascaanood, says he's from London, but his profile says Toronto, calls other people qabiilist while he's the most bitter cuqdad filled qabiilist on here. His uncle Galaydh is going back and forth between Hargeisa but calls other people traitors.

Good thing I own him and his folk

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
No attack intended sister Gamber, but why attack 24H Prince of Laascaanod and side with the isaaaqs, bit weird aint it, just because you feel the wrath of your isaaq husband's Jugta at the discourse of every nights doesn't mean you have to go berserk on your Harti kin PrinceofLas?!?!?!

All though it is amusing to see my enemy hartis fight now and then, more fun for me:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
What are the condition then?

• 50% of power should belong to Somaliland. As well as any parliamentary seats.
  • Hargeisa should be the capital
  • An Isaaq should be president or prime minister at any given time.
  • More representation for my Dir cousins as well as the Rahanweyn clan.
  • Somaliland should be given full autonomy in areas economics and administration
There are more, but I couldn't be bothered writing it all because it will never fly with the daroodist and HAG tribalists.

• 50% of power should belong to Somaliland. As well as any parliamentary seats.
  • Hargeisa should be the capital
  • An Isaaq should be president or prime minister at any given time.
  • More representation for my Dir cousins as well as the Rahanweyn clan.
  • Somaliland should be given full autonomy in areas economics and administration
There are more, but I couldn't be bothered writing it all because it will never fly with the daroodist and HAG tribalists.

Come see his "reasonable" demands @XamarCade @Duke of Bohol @TSP @embarassing :russ::russ:

1: It is a non-starter, the power should belong to all the Somali people expressed in a vote.

2: We could agree to move the capital or divide the capital in to a Parliament (Hargeisa), an executive (Mogadishu) and a Supreme Court (Garrowe).

3: Why should an Isaaq be President at any given time? Shouldn't we let the Somali voters decide? :comeon:

4: That is reasonable and I can agree with that

5: That is negotiate-able, full autonomy is perhaps to be of an ask but I wouldn't say no :ivers:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
50% of power should belong to Somaliland. As well as any parliamentary seats.
Somaliland is not 50 % of the population of the Somali Republic, so no.

Hargeisa should be the capital
1) Too close to the Ethiopian border, can be easily captured.
2) It's less clan diverse than Xamar. If HJ is threatened inside Hargeisa and they are Isaaq, I don't even want to imagine non-Isaaq clans.
3) There is not a secure water supply.

An Isaaq should be president or prime minister at any given time.
One man, one vote system.

More representation for my Dir cousins as well as the Rahanweyn clan.
Raxanweyn have the same amount of representation as every other clan. Dir likewise are only 7 % of the Somali Republic. They're not getting any more representation than they deserve.

Somaliland should be given full autonomy in areas economics and administration
Federal states already have that autonomy, so you're not asking for something that is unique or different.

Come see his "reasonable" demands @XamarCade @Duke of Bohol @TSP @embarassing :russ::russ:

1: It is a non-starter, the power should belong to all the Somali people expressed in a vote.

2: We could agree to move the capital or divide the capital in to a Parliament (Hargeisa), an executive (Mogadishu) and a Supreme Court (Garrowe).

3: Why should an Isaaq be President at any given time? Shouldn't we let the Somali voters decide? :comeon:

4: That is reasonable and I can agree with that

5: That is negotiate-able, full autonomy is perhaps to be of an ask but I wouldn't say no :ivers:
Let's give them a weeks worth of mirqaan and they'll change their minds.

What does MOD stand for?

Somaliland joined Somalia out of brotherhood and love. In return we received political isolation, nepotism, death and misery. Now you wish for us to jump in bed with you again? Except this time, you can't even entice us with being a functional state. Get off your fcking moral high horses.

I'm more unionist than any of you fake mofos brought up on kacaanist fantasies and heavily edited history. I've already given you the conditions for any union between Somaliland and Somalia. Those conditions are either met or fckoff with your nonsense.:camby:

I didn't know what kacaan is until this website

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
Imagine Amisom leaving exhausted and humiliated, and ethiopia in turmoil over intra-ethnic civilwar

:banderas:Somalia just there, ripe for the taking, inshallah yaa rabu-aladhiim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending