Somalia wins its airspace control battle ,ICAO to hand over in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this is so funny, in 2017 you people are celebrating airspace being returned to you, how will you control hawada when you can't even control a few streets in xamar? kkkkk, your priorities are all over the place. Either way, this will not affect Somaliland since Somalia is too weak and scared to do anything about Somaliland, that's just facts.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Nobody should take this guy @Prince Abubu seriously. He's perhaps the biggest qabilist on this website because he acts like a nationalist that supports Somaliweyn when it's all just an act. One minute he hates Somaliland, second minute he loves Somaliland. It's clear his opinion changes every week and he is inconsistent. Everyone should ignore him.

I'm a qabiilist now?:what1:

The other day you were calling a group of people in a video (dhulbahante) apes and here you are telling people your bantu/habashi masters, none of us live back home so tell me where do these attacks come from on what basis? We personally have nothing to do with it and it can't be racism so you tell me?

You seem to me a somali nationalist only when it comes to foreigners (which is a lot better than most people on here) but you join in on the qabyalad every single time when it's somalis on here arguing. How does that make you any better or different? And how can you blame them when you perpetuate the same mentality?

Gotta get your head out of the clouds sweetheart. Without a strong Mogadishu, there's no NFD, Ogadenia, Somaliland. Teeda kale I don't see you mentioning Djibouti but you talk a lot about Sland. Do you not want Djibouti to be part of this greater a? :cosbyhmm:

Yes but the arabs are out-breeding us in a generation so we'd have to hurry.

Gambar

VIP
Nobody should take this guy @Prince Abubu seriously. He's perhaps the biggest qabilist on this website because he acts like a nationalist that supports Somaliweyn when it's all just an act. One minute he hates Somaliland, second minute he loves Somaliland. It's clear his opinion changes every week and he is inconsistent. Everyone should ignore him.
You are the last person to talk. You pretend to be a wadaad but you're a big qabiilist too.

He makes the conservative manifesto seem solid :siilaanyosmile: Take your L @Prince Abubu

Disagree, if you are for SL statehood then you are also by logical default against Unionship among Somalis.

He's using the same tired talking points of the others, when you have no argument, your default is to attack the messenger.

Yeah I agree if you're pro SL independence than of course you're not a unionist but a vague statement like "pro" yeah pro their developement flourishing stability etc. It sounds messed up to say you're anti lol. Anti independence though yes. That's all I meant sis.

This is impossible without a tough, strong Mogadishu. Every other region will fall into place, then talks can start about others rejoining.

A strong MOG won't happen if every state acts a separate nations and no-one won't give or corporate. We don't even have a constitution, the most basic frame-work.

How do you expect it to magically happen?

Yeah I agree if you're pro SL independence than of course you're not a unionist but a vague statement like "pro" yeah pro their developement flourishing stability etc. It sounds messed up to say you're anti lol. Anti independence though yes. That's all I meant sis.

Most Pro SL are also pro independence, at least on the internet. It is a distinction without a distinction.

Gambar

VIP
I've never claimed to be a wadaad or a shaykh or a pious person. I sin like everybody else on this earth since none of us are perfect other than Rasululah(saw).
Excuses excuses. You are trying to call someone out for being qabiilist when you are bar none one of the biggest qabiilists on here. It's a two way street. You said Isaaq civilians being killed deserved it because they were traitors, he called Dhulbahante apes so I fail to see why you of all people would feel the need to call someone out for being a qabiilist.

You're a flip flopper, you flinch at the mere mention of Majerteen but always mention your Osman Mohamud grandmother. You post religious topics while you spew qabiilist rhetoric so please save it.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Excuses excuses. You are trying to call someone out for being qabiilist when you are bar none one of the biggest qabiilists on here. It's a two way street. You said Isaaq civilians being killed deserved it because they were traitors, he called Dhulbahante apes so I fail to see why you of all people would feel the need to call someone out for being a qabiilist.

You're a flip flopper, you flinch at the mere mention of Majerteen but always mention your Osman Mohamud grandmother. You post religious topics while you spew qabiilist rhetoric so please save it.
You're unable to divide politics between qabiil. Despising the useless administrations of Somaliland and Puntland is not related to Qabiil whatsoever. Saying that the SNM shouldn't have rebelled against the government and that everything that came after is of their own doing has nothing to do with qabiil whatsoever. I would have said the same thing had my own kin done it, since the truth is not tied to lineage. Don't quote me again.

Most Pro SL are also pro independence, at least on the internet. It is a distinction without a distinction.

No one is gonna claim they're "anti" where their family is from though I wouldn't even say that, I am anti separation as in I hope for somali unity.

i understand what you mean though I just think language is important so people don't argue over nonsense

Gambar

VIP
You're unable to divide politics between qabiil. Despising the useless administrations of Somaliland and Puntland is not related to Qabiil whatsoever. Saying that the SNM shouldn't have rebelled against the government and that everything that came after is of their own doing has nothing to do with qabiil whatsoever. I would have said the same thing had my own kin done it, since the truth is not tied to lineage. Don't quote me again.
You are the biggest hypocrite and liar on here waryaa don't make me bring up all the posts where you called qabiils out by name. I will keep quoting you, what exactly are you gonna do about it you bitter loser?

Lol this is so funny, in 2017 you people are celebrating airspace being returned to you, how will you control hawada when you can't even control a few streets in xamar? kkkkk, your priorities are all over the place. Either way, this will not affect Somaliland since Somalia is too weak and scared to do anything about Somaliland, that's just facts.

It is a matter of time. Once Somalia gets professional army and air-force, this will be easy to enforce. I would not mind flying a jet and shoot down Ethiopian or Any airline that crosses into a Somali space without the permission of Somali Authority. Holding a piece of clan land then becomes useless.

That is why it is better to make a deal now before it is too late and Somalia becomes able to enforce its laws and border protection. This will happen eventually as progress is made and institutions come back in full force.

At some point, war becomes inevitable and the only way to solve problems. Negotiating in good faith is the first option, but if some Somalis insist on clan priorities that undermine collective Somali interest, that clan needs to face the bullet.

Last edited:
It is a matter of time. Once Somalia gets professional army and air-force, this will be easy to enforce. I would not mind flying a jet and shoot down Ethiopian or Any airline that crosses into a Somali space without the permission of Somali Authority.

That is why it is better to make a deal now before it is too late and Somalia becomes able to enforce its laws and border protection. This will happen eventually as progress is made and institutions come back in full force.

I like your optimism. Also weren't you the one calling for Somalia to be neutral? What is the need to shoot down an airline? Do you even know any aviation laws? Watch this simple video:
Also fix your priorities. Somalia can't even feed it's people, why are you talking about an Airforce? Be realisitc. We need peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts