Somalia to take full responsibility of managing its air space control

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Knowthyself just look at them praying for al shabaab to blow shit up and keep the instability going. It's beyond sad
i saw his post and dismissed it. its hard getting through to someone who thinks he's a separate race from his fellow somalis. he'd chant somalia ha burburto in an instant because thats what he was fed as child until he grew up. self hate is taught.

waraabe

Your superior
i saw his post and dismissed it. its hard getting through to someone who thinks he's a separate race from his fellow somalis. he'd chant somalia ha burburto in an instant because thats what he was fed as child until he grew up. self hate is taught.
you are anti somali because you hate Somaliland

you are anti somali because you hate Somaliland
im anti self hatred. i don't hate soamliland because it isa region in somalia and their people are my people. i hate militant cuqdaad ridden individuals who want a separate nation because they associate a dictator with an entire ethnic group, whom ironically they belong to as well. its easy to throw around the darod name when you want to create an enemy until you realize that scientifically were all the same.

@Knowthyself just look at them praying for al shabaab to blow shit up and keep the instability going. It's beyond sad
Lol why would I pray for that? Mogadishu airport gets attacked on a regular basis and they want all air space control to go through there? :what1:

I ain't the one arguing with you here. Miss me with your stray bullets. :umad:

waraabe

Your superior
im anti self hatred. i don't hate soamliland because it isa region in somalia and their people are my people. i hate militant cuqdaad ridden individuals who want a separate nation because they associate a dictator with an entire ethnic group, whom ironically they belong to as well. its easy to throw around the darod name when you want to create an enemy until you realize that scientifically were all the same.

you are irrational. like a woman going crazy after her husband left. the union didn't work and now we are going our separate ways. no need to go crazy

you are irrational. like a woman going crazy after her husband left. the union didn't work and now we are going our separate ways. no need to go crazy
the union your talking about is the result of white people coming to YOUR land and separating it at their behest. and then leaving unwillingly and giving you your rights back. these same colonizers your people fought against during the dervish war, whose blood was spilled and whose men died in large numbers at the hands of these same colonizers, are the borders you want to maintain. walahi i have no respect for people like y'all. whether your trolling or not. i hope you one day wake up from this pit of hatred you have for your own people.

waraabe

Your superior
the union your talking about is the result of white people coming to YOUR land and separating it at their behest. and then leaving unwillingly and giving you your rights back. these same colonizers your people fought against during the dervish war, whose blood was spilled and whose men died in large numbers at the hands of these same colonizers, are the borders you want to maintain. walahi i have no respect for people like y'all. whether your trolling or not. i hope you one day wake up from this pit of hatred you have for your own people.

That is all interesting and sheeit but would you let me eat your futo?

That is all interesting and sheeit but would you let me eat your futo?
im spitting straight fire and your talking about eating ass?

2919624-tumblr_inline_olfeklr0mx1r76lqg_500.gif

It's obvious al shabaab get funds from Ethiopia Via Somaliland to keep us unstable, and this election is eating u guys up on how the 2 major clans whos civil war was helping ur so called independence came to an end and now ur realizing all the bullshit funding, time and effort u guys wasted to keep us unstable was for NOTHING lol. I know it burns u folks to see ur so called ictiraaf crumble badly, it's in ur best interest to stop wishing for our down fall. It's game over, RIP ICTIRAAF :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
It's obvious al shabaab get funds from Ethiopia Via Somaliland to keep us unstable, and this election is eating u guys up on how the 2 major clans whos civil war was helping ur so called independence came to an end and now ur realizing all the bullshit funding, time and effort u guys wasted to keep us unstable was for NOTHING lol. I know it burns u folks to see ur so called ictiraaf crumble badly, it's in ur best interest to stop wishing for our down fall. It's game over, RIP ICTIRAAF :chrisfreshhah:

stop crying please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending