Racist somali loser attacks kenyan man

You can literally see madow women with no hijab casually strolling, something that's unthinkable to happen in that city. Whenever I open that app I always see a lander cuckpost about how Amisom is owning Xamar ladies. It has to be a fetish at this point :gladbron:

Last edited:
You can literally see madow women with no hijab casually strolling, something that's unthinkable to happen in that city. Whenever I open that app I always see a lander cuckpost about how Amisom is owning Xamar ladies. It has to be a fetish at this point :gladbron:

They are always attempting to make up some narrative about somali women with madow or cadaan men. It only makes them look like cucks because why would you think of that? I even saw one saying somali women enjoyed italian men????

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You csn literally see madow women with no hijab casually strolling, something that's unthinkable to happen in that city. Whenever I open that app I always see a lander cuckpost about how Amisom is owning Xamar ladies. It has to be a fetish at this point :gladbron:
They cuck post way too much. I hate these niggas

She's clearly taking a motorcycle taxi ride as these are common in Kenya. Why the hell would she enter a car with strange men? So that she can get assaulted? Uff, I am tired of wasakhs.

1714251908304.png

They are always attempting to make up some narrative about somali women with madow or cadaan men. It only makes them look like cucks because why would you think of that? I even saw one saying somali women enjoyed italian men????
They cuck post way too much. I hate these niggas
the original op who made up the story is a hardcore tribalist and extreme secessionist.

He even made false claims of somalis who were running in office in america having ties to terrorism

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
racism is never acceptable, no human being is better than another person based on race or ethnicity. we are all equal :)