Somalia & The Jilbaab Phenomenon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Don't call me first off you're a 20+ woman calling people over internet , You should know how to argue with a person. is xishow
And 2, Women and Men in Islam have similar rules regarding clothing its just that men in Islam usually ignore those rules.
Read this article and then you can come back to me and tell me what Islam says and doesn't say.
https://www.al-islam.org/code-ethics-muslim-men-and-women-sayyid-masud-masumi/rules-related-covering

The only reason why people won't respect you is because she act like this.

We both know the same rules don't apply to men stop defending a religion that so openly oppresses you.

ItsHanna

She's the 25 year old calling someone a .
Don't you remember when she said she wanted a cadaan mans in her cambar yesterday :russ::russ:
I think she's mentally ill though, I'll stop quoting her for her own good :manny::siilaanyolaugh:

25? :chrisfreshhah: I am 20 not only are you a but a filthy lying one at that

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Bruv, I know you don't believe in God but she's 15... We all know 15 year olds aren't innocent but they're hella naive. We gotta be nice to her so she isn't brain washed by these men.

Listen you leave me alone. Islam forces women to cover head to toe. Muslim
Males however can walk around in a t shirt and shorts.
Your cognitive dissonance is incredible.

Islam doesn't force women to cover from head to toe. You said it yourself, your MUSLIM relatives used to wear different clothing during the 1990s and before. They lived their whole lives up until that point in Somalia, same Somalia that was religious and was known to foreign Christian preachers as being impossible to convert anyone from Islam.

Somalis have always been Muslim. That hasn't changed. Stop trying to project your own teen angst onto my thread. It's fucking annoying.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
She can be 10 years old I will still call her a filthy
That's what your mom will be yelling at you when you come out to her as a Bi gender genderfluid bisexual atheist stripper tomorrow
Go find yourself a new cadaan man instead of arguing younger girls on the internet. Lakiiney im telling you this the last time, Is xishoow, Manahi isku fac.

ItsHanna

That's what your mom will be yelling at you when you come out to her as a Bi gender genderfluid bisexual atheist stripper tomorrow
Go find yourself a new cadaan man instead of arguing younger girls on the internet. Lakiiney im telling you this the last time, Is xishoow, Manahi isku fac.

I am not a SJW like you dear. You can identify as whatever you like.

No.

You're saying that the version that arose over a hundred years ago in the Arabian Peninsula is the correct version of Islam?:ivers:

View attachment 15731 View attachment 15732
Kulaha they didn't know how to pray. Even Ibn Battuta in the 13th century spoke of Somalis as being devout Muslims.

It wasn't the Internet that caused this. It was preachers and influences financed by Saudi Arabia. They and only they.

I didn't say all of them didn't pray but many didn't know how :ivers: why are you surprised that people living in the baadiyo, who can barely read and write have a limited understanding of Islam? Even my grand dad said as much and he's from miiga

Yes the Sunni one that's being followed is the supposed correct one :ivers: y'all are doing the most trying to divorce Islam from the equation lol we all know Somalia was better off when the religion was practiced incorrectly

ItsHanna

Bruv, I know you don't believe in God but she's 15... We all know 15 year olds aren't innocent but they're hella naive. We gotta be nice to her so she isn't brain washed by these men.

I didn't even realize this was the same person I was arguing with yesterday. I am just going to place her on ignore.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I didn't even realize this was the same person I was arguing with yesterday. I am just going to place her on ignore.
wallahi you took that L
Wallahi you have no xushmad, You have serious anger problems get some help
I'll pay for that Ruqya to get that Jinn out of you subhanallah

I didn't say all of them didn't pray but many didn't know how :ivers: why are you surprised that people living in the baadiyo, who can barely read and write have a limited understanding of Islam? Even my grand dad said as much and he's from miiga

Yes the Sunni one that's being followed is the supposed correct one :ivers: y'all are doing the most trying to divorce Islam from the equation lol we all know Somalia was better off when the religion was practiced incorrectly
What somalia population was so small and most nomads asked the sheikh in their qabil about anything they didn't know about the religion
In big cities Somalis where religious

I've never liked how anything Arabs do is seen as the Islamic standard. Muslims think the more Arab they are, the better they are Islamically. I wish that wasn't a thing. It erases our own cultures. Too many non Arab Muslim communities bring arabized.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

Some Somali clans were not that religious, but others such as the Marehan were described as "Mohammedan fanatics who take glory in killing an infidel".

Jilbaab is hideous,

There are other ways to cover and meet the hijab criteria.
Who said you have to lose your identity????

Look at South-East asians, they learn the deen in URDU, they wear their salwar khamees and eat their samosas.

But the weak minded Somali thinks he has to become another ethnic group. :draketf:

Allah created us as different ethnic groups for a reason, embrace your culture, shed what is wrong and incorporate the deen into your life.

I cannot stand those ABU hebel and UMM heblaayo who sprinkle their language with "akhi, ukhti and yacnii" Naga aamusa :ohlord:
Ceeb badana, they're even ashamed of their mother tongue.

You really believe Islam has been incorrect in all of its history up until the 1800s when Wahhabism was invented?

First atheists claim all of Islam is incorrect then you claim Wahhabism is the most correct one? I get that you like to argue in every religious debate because you have nothing else to do but wake up and see your own cognitive dissonance.

You really believe Islam has been incorrect in all of its history up until the 1800s when Wahhabism was invented?

First atheists claim all of Islam is incorrect then you claim Wahhabism is the most correct one? I get that you like to argue in every religious debate because you have nothing else to do but wake up and see your own cognitive dissonance.

Lol are you confused, when exactly did I specify wahabism was correct? What I was arguing was that along with salafis/wahabism came more of a proper understanding of the fundementals rules/ principle of Islam,

You're seriously trying to pass off some of these dresses as Islamic lmao it's a joke, the fact that you can't even seem to grasp the most basic of concepts like islamic modest dress is hilarious. A womans neck, shoulders and arms are supposed to be covered

How about you actually try and engage your brain for once instead of accusing others of cognitive dissonance. Try not to get so triggered by theological debates sxb it's not my fault u have very little understanding of ur own religion

my beliefs has nothing to do with it because ur right it's all nonsense to me. But I can still tell you what's right or wrong because there's a book full of rules that tells u as much

Lol are you confused, when exactly did I specify wahabism was correct? What I was arguing was that along with salafis/wahabism came more of a proper understanding of the fundementals rules/ principle of Islam,

You're seriously trying to pass off some of these dresses as Islamic lmao it's a joke, the fact that you can't even seem to grasp the most basic of concepts like islamic modest dress is hilarious. A womans neck, shoulders and arms are supposed to be covered

How about you actually try and engage your brain for once instead of accusing others of cognitive dissonance. Try not to get so triggered by theological debates sxb it's not my fault u have very little understanding of ur own religion

my beliefs has nothing to do with it because ur right it's all nonsense to me. But I can still tell you what's right or wrong because there's a book full of rules that tells u as much

You literally said that by following parts of the Saudi ideology and dropping our own ways that Somalis were following the correct version of Islam. You

Don't twist your own words.
First you said this
Like it or not somalis are finally following the correct version of Islam
I asked you "do you really believe that the ideology that rose 200 years ago is the sole correct version of Islam" and you replied
Yes the Sunni one that's being followed is the supposed correct one :ivers:
Did you forget or are you willfully ignorant?

There are different interpretations of the Quran and different ways to apply it's teachings. You can't take literally the most recent and at the same time the most stone age one and use it as an example.

All I'm saying is that the previous clothing was more than modest enough. I don't support or follow Wahhabism. That's why I'm perplexed by how you Atheists seem to do so, you claim that Muslims who don't follow it aren't real Muslims. Or good enough Muslims.

I don't get what you're arguing over tbh. You're motives shift and you have no goal in mind. I made this thread about Somalis going back to our old ways and you decide to argue over Wahhabism being the best version of Islam?:draketf: Kulaha you're here to teach what's wrong and right. Didn't know there were Atheist Imams now :ayaanswag:

Why do people keep blaming the jilbaab on Arabization? Cause I never see Arab women wearing it, ever.
(Saudi)Arabization.

The Saudis exported it to every Muslim area that went under some sort of conflict.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Love the hijab especially Jilbaab, women dress very well now, while before they were jaahils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending