Somalia & The Jilbaab Phenomenon

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 atheists and a christian wants to tell a muslim what the quran says now :siilaanyolaugh:
"I left Islam because it's so oppressive!!!"
"No no only good version of Islam is the 200 year old most oppressive one! Every other isn't true Islam!!"
:dead1:

These peiple are willfully ignoring that Wahhabism was literally funded by one guy who made a deal with bin Saud to create an authoritation nation where the bin Saud and the al Wahhab family will rule everything. It's nothing more than a tool for domination, for which has been funded by oil money.

Islam is old and has many different sects and interpretations, but the Atheists are the only ones who knows which one is the true one, and of course it's the one that conveniently fits their arguement the most. But instead of attacking that ideology they attack the whole religion.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I know you're christian..your community has strayed from the original teachings, women used to cover their hair.
It says that nowhere in the New Testament. It's all cultural and not religious which is further proof that the Quran is plagiarized.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Its sunnah when you're praying
Learn the difference, You can't cover you ankles while praying salah

Listen you leave me alone. Islam forces women to cover head to toe. Muslim
Males however can walk around in a t shirt and shorts.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
It was disrespectful
we respect your beliefs, respect ours.

Naaaya April fools has past already.

giphy.gif

"I left Islam because it's so oppressive!!!"
"No no only good version of Islam is the 200 year old most oppressive one! Every other isn't true Islam!!"
:dead1:

These peiple are willfully ignoring that Wahhabism was literally funded by one guy who made a deal with bin Saud to create an authoritation nation where the bin Saud and the al Wahhab family will rule everything. It's nothing more than a tool for domination, for which has been funded by oil money.

Islam is old and has many different sects and interpretations, but the Atheists are the only ones who knows which one is the true one, and of course it's the one that conveniently fits their arguement the most.

Somali people are always on about wahabism. Even in following the Shafi'i fiqh, there are guidelines for what the hijab should be based on quran and ahadith, none of which allow showing your neck, arms..etc.

People keep referencing Arabs, but they do not dress this way lol..

Somali's have surpassed Arabs as fore bearers of Islam:siilaanyolaugh:
They do.
image.jpg

And this is from the same place that is exporting their ideology onto others during times of conflict when there is little resistance.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Listen you leave me alone. Islam forces women to cover head to toe. Muslim
Males however can walk around in a t shirt and shorts.
Don't call me first off you're a 20+ woman calling people over internet , You should know how to argue with a person. is xishow
And 2, Women and Men in Islam have similar rules regarding clothing its just that men in Islam usually ignore those rules.
Read this article and then you can come back to me and tell me what Islam says and doesn't say.
https://www.al-islam.org/code-ethics-muslim-men-and-women-sayyid-masud-masumi/rules-related-covering
Naaaya April fools has past already.

giphy.gif
The only reason why people won't respect you is because she act like this.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Don't call me first off you're a 20+ woman calling people over internet , You should know how to argue with a person. is xishow
And 2, Women and Men in Islam have similar rules regarding clothing its just that men in Islam usually ignore those rules.
Read this article and then you can come back to me and tell me what Islam says and doesn't say.
https://www.al-islam.org/code-ethics-muslim-men-and-women-sayyid-masud-masumi/rules-related-covering

The only reason why people won't respect you is because she act like this.
I keep forgetting you're 15.

Stop arguing with Hanna and then pulling the age card. It makes me feel bad after laughing.

:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

You will be the next one that I open the eyes to about Islam. You cannot look up to Machiavelli while simultaneously loving Islam.:patrice:
Why are you talking when your religion says this
Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I keep forgetting you're 15.

Stop arguing with Hanna and then pulling the age card. It makes me feel bad after laughing.

:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
She's the 25 year old calling someone a .
Don't you remember when she said she wanted a cadaan mans in her cambar yesterday :russ::russ:
I think she's mentally ill though, I'll stop quoting her for her own good :manny::siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending