Somalia - Somaliland Talks

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Serious question, what does SL (really I would categorise it as HA and HJ) have to offer for such a demand? I genuinely want to know, just give a couple examples only if you dont mind

Access to the Gulf of Aden
Access to the biggest port of the somali peninsula
Access to oil and gold (resources)
Access to the border with Djibouti

and much more

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You are an irrelevant forumer. SL is already part of Somalia, they are just sitting down to finally come to a political agreement. Wait for the details to come out like everyone else and allow all the calacaal.

If Somaliland is part of Somalia how comes Xaarmaajo had to beg Muuse Biixi to visit Hargeisa which he declined? Xaarmaajo wanted to visit Hargeisa hiding behind the back of Abiye Ahmed, doesn’t sound like Somaliland is part of Somalia.

If Somaliland is part of Somalia how comes Xaarmaajo had to beg Muuse Biixi to visit Hargeisa which he declined? Xaarmaajo wanted to visit Hargeisa hiding behind the back of Abiye Ahmed, doesn’t sound like Somaliland is part of Somalia.
Just like how the President can't go to AS controlled areas, it doesn't mean it's not part of the country anymore lol. It would be the same way if another state refused.

It's all Somalia the rest is just politics within it. And inshaAllah we will be hearing good news out of this meeting soon.

Access to the Gulf of Aden
Access to the biggest port of the somali peninsula
Access to oil and gold (resources)
Access to the border with Djibouti

and much more
Gulf of Aden stretches to Puntland so who needs yours.
You can always make a port or expand kismayo or bosaso
What oil :russ:

No one cares about a border with Djibooty.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Just like how the President can't go to AS controlled areas, it doesn't mean it's not part of the country anymore lol. It would be the same way if another state refused.

It's all Somalia the rest is just politics within it. And inshaAllah we will be hearing good news out of this meeting soon.

Wow so you are comparing Somaliland a fully functioning government for 29 years now to Al Shabaab held areas? Delusional statement, another reason not to unite with people like you. Cuqdad u dhimo.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Gulf of Aden stretches to Puntland so who needs yours.
You can always make a port or expand kismayo or bosaso
What oil :russ:

No one cares about a border with Djibooty.

The Bosaso coastline is under Puntland control not Xaarmaajo. Or do you give your tax revenue from the Bosaso port to Xaarmaajo and his thugs in Villa Somalia?

So why is the Ethiopian prime minister present in this meeting? Guelleh is enough to mediate but ehy is Abby Axmed involved in Somali affairs?
Looool because these odeyaal are politically incompetent and can't solve anything, so someone else has to step in, I'm all for it tbh. Maybe we will wake up and solve our own problems in the near future

Wow so you are comparing Somaliland a fully functioning government for 29 years now to Al Shabaab held areas? Delusional statement, another reason not to unite with people like you. Cuqdad u dhimo.
I was comparing the obvious point you made of whether being able to visit a place automatically makes it a new country. Obviously.

The Bosaso coastline is under Puntland control not Xaarmaajo. Or do you give your tax revenue from the Bosaso port to Xaarmaajo and his thugs in Villa Somalia?
We won’t obviously but I was talking about your “2 state solution” and your “power sharing”

Anyone can ask for that if the prerequisite is offer shit that you did.

Lets see what this meeting is about inshallah. I want Farmaajo to give Somaliland over 75 million dollars for the Warcrimes in 1988.

If Muse tries to join Somalia he needs to be shot in the back.

I am 100% against this meeting chaired by Djibouti. This meeting only benefits Farmajo's re-election campaign. His goal is get a picture with a real president Muse Bixii and tell his low IQ people in Somalia he met Muse and therefore be re-elected.
Farmajo is on his last legs and is begging to meet with President Muuse Bixi. Nothing will come out of this meeting except a photo op. Farmajo is failed politician in a failed country. Muuse Shanti should stop rushing into these meetings and wait until Somalia has a legit leader not a ceremonial president like Farmaajo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Looool because these odeyaal are politically incompetent and can't solve anything, so someone else has to step in, I'm all for it tbh. Maybe we will wake up and solve our own problems in the near future
So you are for Ethiopian interference in Somalia's affairs? Ethiopia has already stated they want to capture 4 ports which Farmaajo has promised them in a faux integration aka Ethiopian expansion into Somali coastline. Its clear he wants Berbera so its in his interest to convene the two.

If Farmaajo was a true wadani he would tell Ethiopia to stay out of Somalia's internal affairs and focus on the brewing Tigre tensions

Lets see what this meeting is about inshallah. I want Farmaajo to give Somaliland over 75 million dollars for the Warcrimes in 1988.

If Muse tries to join Somalia he needs to be shot in the back.
Ma masqaxdaad ka buukta. What the f*ck is 75 million. Somalia doesn’t have the money to pay magdow nor do we want it. On top of that somalia has no money and money that comes from the international community in the name of both of us cannot be used as a magdow how can someone give you your own shit as payback.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Idk this meeting seems more serious with foreigners pushing this hard. I’m hoping it’s not a another igu sawir moment and nothing comes out of it cause what is the point of these meeting? Anyways RSL better play hardball with FGS :mjpls:

I remember news about the northern region getting more seats as promised by n&n if they get re elected so who knows

Trending