Somalia - Somaliland Talks

Lmao puntlanders on all this ignore them talk. Somalia can’t take a talabo towards dowladnimo without SL co-sign. Farmajo is cashing in the cheque. He’s making power moves to counter kablalax

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Puntland changed the destiny of Somaliland in 1998 but this is not Puntland's negotiation. I'll remind you that Hassan Sheikh and ****aanyo met twice, once in Ankara and once in Djibouti and we know what happened there.

I agree these talks are useless Somaliland wants icitraaf farmaajo wont give somaliland icitraaf. If Ina Biixi agrees to unite with the south they will kill him, guaranteed. So theres no point tbh.

The end of ictiraafstan
:hemad: Waaga ku baryay the poor kids in here who believed they were a country for 30 years
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first Dhullo to get happy by the news.

You know well that SSC won’t happen since we’re in talks.

Farmaajo will also talk to Muuse about Xaalada SSC (without SSC representation)

Somaliland will represent SSC in these Wadahadals.

Last edited:
The first Dhullo to get happy by the news.

You know well that SSC won’t happen since we’re in talks.

Farmaajo will also talk to Muuse about Xaalada SSC (with SSC representation)

Somaliland will represent SSC in these Wadahadals.
You can represent even satan if you want the bigger picture is your 30 years of ictiraafstan dream has come to an end
:pachah1: and im not from ssc or whatever else you wanna call it

You can represent even satan if you want the bigger picture is your 30 years of ictiraafstan dream has come to an end
:pachah1: and im not from ssc or whatever else you wanna call it
If anything is coming out of this Wadahadal, it’ll be either better relationship. Or Ictiraaf.

I agree these talks are useless Somaliland wants icitraaf farmaajo wont give somaliland icitraaf. If Ina Biixi agrees to unite with the south they will kill him, guaranteed. So theres no point tbh.
Saxiib you live in comfortable, nice london, and you are very far detached from reality lol Somalis have little say in their politics at the moment. Ethiopia and other foreign actors want a united somalia... so it looks like thats exactly what will happen whether you like it or not. Most of sland economy is aid, youths have no opportunity, they are fleeing as refugees in large numbers, its sad. The general population does not benefit. Do me a favour abti and move to somaliland, go to all the cities and towns, and live there for a year, and tell me that they are content with majority of Sland budget being spent on millitary, and a much smaller proportion is allocated to improve their condition and lives

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Saxiib you live in comfortable, nice london, and you are very far detached from reality lol Somalis have little say in their politics at the moment. Ethiopia and other foreign actors want a united somalia... so it looks like thats exactly what will happen whether you like it or not. Most of sland economy is aid, youths have no opportunity, they are fleeing as refugees in large numbers, its sad. The general population does not benefit. Do me a favour abti and move to somaliland, go to all the cities and towns, and live there for a year, and tell me that they are content with majority of Sland budget being spent on millitary, and a much smaller proportion is allocated to improve their condition and lives

United Somalia dream died in 1991, noone cares about what Ethiopia or the west wants. The people of Somaliland dont want to unite with Somalia.

On top of that how is Somaliland supposed to unite with Somalia when they have been in turmoil for the past 30 years fighting moryaanism first and now terrorist? What would Somaliland gain from it? Absolutely zero.

Somaliweyn dream died in in 1991, buried in a coffin six feet under the sooner you realize the better.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He should be ignoring them completely, focus on Shabaab, solidify the FGS position and let future administrations deal with Somaliland. But Farmajo is as stupid as previous leaders who think they will be the one to solve all problems while in actuality solving none. Hassan Sheikh did this exact thing in Djibouti and failed.
Hes looking for an igu sawir moment with his master Abby Axmed pushing Biixi into this. Its pathetic because he has lost all support and this is simply a campaign photoop

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Even if they would agree on unity (which they never will) i would demand a two state solution equal power sharing between the north and the south equal sharing (50%) of revenue and move the capital to Hargeisa. :pachah1:

Even if they would agree on unity (which they never will) i would demand a two state solution equal power sharing between the north and the south equal sharing (50%) of revenue and move the capital to Hargeisa. :pachah1:
Serious question, what does SL (really I would categorise it as HA and HJ) have to offer for such a demand? I genuinely want to know, just give a couple examples only if you dont mind

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its not Abiy, but the west/US. All of the IC thats normally involved in Somalia.
So why is the Ethiopian prime minister present in this meeting? Guelleh is enough to mediate but ehy is Abby Axmed involved in Somali affairs?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Hes looking for an igu sawir moment with his master Abby Axmed pushing Biixi into this. Its pathetic because he has lost all support and this is simply a campaign photoop
Nothing will come out of it and these secessionists will be left holding the back and wondering why they were so happy.

I hail from Somaliland the people your folks are begging to unite with? You need us, we dont need you.
You are an irrelevant forumer. SL is already part of Somalia, they are just sitting down to finally come to a political agreement. Wait for the details to come out like everyone else and allow all the calacaal.

So why is the Ethiopian prime minister present in this meeting? Guelleh is enough to mediate but ehy is Abby Axmed involved in Somali affairs?
I agree it would be ideal if he wasn't but he basically reps US interest there, not just him but a lot of people from the IC will be there.

Trending

Latest posts