Somalia 's new security plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Don't see you disproving any of it, please feel free to give an argument (backed with facts/sources)

:what: sometimes i wonder, do some of these niggas go online from mental institutions?

:win: I have a distaste for Bermuda Triangle exclusively but I have seen that the tumor has grown and consumed the entire clan, I fear it's to late.
The Puntland Internet Defence Force is weak at debating, but hey it's hard trying to make up facts and fantasies and debating when your technically and morally in the wrong

You want me to disprove this nonsense with sources?

Pffttt..Somaliland already has 3x more than what these morons wish to achieve by 2019. And the idiots have the audacity to incorporate every former crook/warlord/faqash in to their "governments" and even some infamous former battalions/sectors who killed people in the north and were eventually wiped out by the SNM in their "army" and still talk about unification?

They wish to keep the blue flag too, the capital and all the key positions in government? And they talk about brotherhood and Somaliweyn? How Allah had sentenced these southern idiots to a permanent stupidity

:kanyehmm:

Gambar

VIP
Pffttt..Somaliland already has 3x more than what these morons wish to achieve by 2019. And the idiots have the audacity to incorporate every former crook/warlord/faqash in to their "governments" and even some infamous former battalions/sectors who killed people in the north and were eventually wiped out by the SNM in their "army" and still talk about unification?

They wish to keep the blue flag too, the capital and all the key positions in government? And they talk about brotherhood and Somaliweyn? How Allah had sentenced these southern idiots to a permanent stupidity

:kanyehmm:

Your government is corrupt as well. S/land jails it's own people for having "pro-Somalia" sentiment. If it has 3x more than Somalia, why is it devastated by the drought as well? Seems like an insecure, corrupt government which has caused the youth especially to flee and become tahriib.

Your government is corrupt as well. S/land jails it's own people for having "pro-Somalia" sentiment. If it has 3x more than Somalia, why is it devastated by the drought as well? Seems like an insecure, corrupt government which has caused the youth especially to flee and become tahriib.

All governments are corrupt, but its to what degree thats important. From that perspective Somaliland is the least corrupt in the world. Personally I don't agree that people with "pro - Somalia" sentiment as you put it be arrested as even I sometimes have pro-Somalia sentiment my self. Yet even I support it whenever "pro-Somalia" moron is put behind bars, for I take pleasure in letting the clowns from the south know that they can do fukc all about it.

And when I said Somaliland has 3x more than Somalia I was comparing the size of the two defence forces. Now while that numerical advantage might come handy in the battle field and when slapping the wildlings from the south, our forces can't have the same effect on droughts. Forces of nature are more powerful than Hawiye and Darod.

Gambar

VIP
All governments are corrupt, but its to what degree thats important. From that perspective Somaliland is the least corrupt in the world. Personally I don't agree that people with "pro - Somalia" sentiment as you put it be arrested as even I sometimes have pro-Somalia sentiment my self. Yet even I support it whenever "pro-Somalia" moron is put behind bars, for I take pleasure in letting the clowns from the south know that they can do fukc all about it.

And when I said Somaliland has 3x more than Somalia I was comparing the size of the two defence forces. Now while that numerical advantage might come handy in the battle field and when slapping the wildlings from the south, our forces can't have the same effect on droughts. Forces of nature are more powerful than Hawiye and Darod.

Somaliland is considered one of the most corrupt countries in Africa, forget about the world (and that's saying a lot). Somaliland is not a country so therefore it's not a factor in the world. But as a separate, semi autonomous government, it's very core is corrupt. There's a lot of nepotism and favoritism. Employment is abysmal, Somalilanders make up a portion of tahriib, many feel hopeless, the "election" is being delayed yet again.

Somaliland is considered one of the most corrupt countries in Africa, forget about the world (and that's saying a lot). Somaliland is not a country so therefore it's not a factor in the world. But as a separate, semi autonomous government, it's very core is corrupt. There's a lot of nepotism and favoritism. Employment is abysmal, Somalilanders make up a portion of tahriib, many feel hopeless, the "election" is being delayed yet again.

Are you an idiot or am I being trolled? In the above quote you state that Somaliland both IS and NOT a country. I might be new here but I'm not slow. Mark please and fadlan ha igu deyin sxb.

Gambar

VIP
Are you an idiot or am I being trolled? In the above quote you state that Somaliland both IS and NOT a country. I might be new here but I'm not slow. Mark please and fadlan ha igu deyin sxb.

Dee it is not recognized, but it's a country as it functions like one and handles it's own affairs.

"Defence force"................SL could not capture Buuhoodle town till today mind you that the people in buuhoodle (tiny subclan of dhulbahante) are civilians without any military experience or even joined army. Plz !!!SL don't have any chance in war. The only thing that SL is good at it, is bullying the poor civilians at Awdal region and even that you need a help from Ethiopia.

Last edited:
Who's going to pay for them? Certainly not the government... They can barely afford to pay their current soldiers and I don't think they're going to let up on their thieving ways in the future, they'll pocket their wages mark my words

I call Somalis who call for war against their fellow Somalis s. You just happen to fit the description :manny:

Even dumber than the whole qabilist mindset lmao i mean what kind of thinking is that? Save Somali unity=go to war and possibly condemn thousands to death :icon lol: peak nimo

Dee it is not recognized, but it's a country as it functions like one and handles it's own affairs.

:drakekidding: Ha igu ciyarin

"Defence force"................SL could not capture Buuhoodle town till today mind you that the people in buuhoodle (tiny subclan of dhulbahante) are civilians without any military experience or even joined army. Plz !!!SL don't have any chance in war. The only thing that SL is good at it, is bullying the poor civilians at Awdal region and even that you need a help from Ethiopia.

I could've sworn las Anod is 10x bigger than buhodle yet it is under Somaliland :patrice:

Who's going to pay for them? Certainly not the government... They can barely afford to pay their current soldiers and I don't think they're going to let up on their thieving ways in the future, they'll pocket their wages mark my words

Even dumber than the whole qabilist mindset lmao i mean what kind of thinking is that? Save Somali unity=go to war and possibly condemn thousands to death :icon lol: peak nimo

It Is called muufo way of thinking dhegdheer. Its usually practiced beyond Somaliland's southern borders.

And all we are asking in here is for those in Buhodle to let us in too. I mean we are all brothers from the same country.

Of course buuhoodle is for all Somalis from every tribe but under the blue flag and name of One country Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending