Somalia 's new security plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia's new "National Security Architecture": *Somali National Army: 18,000 soldiers *Special forces: 4,000 *Police: 32,000

The soldiers are from all regions of Somalia. Inshallah more soldiers will recruit in future. ( this is one of Faramjo 's promise of rebuilding the army)

Questions;
Are all of them trained in a standard procedure? What Will happen to the clan militia wearing the SNA/state uniform ? Is their a central command center? Are all soldiers loyal to the FG or to their state/clan?
Is their a plan to capture al shabaab territory?

Finally a tidy plan put in a time framework I hope for the best insha'allah

Last edited:
It is good plan and they will replace Amisom in 2019. Remember quality beats the quantity.

sister since the devil is in the details, i wont say further, because this is the security road-map to be taken to the London Conference, and it is yet to be agreed, some are spreading circulating these rumours of how much security personnel we have to fool certain countries to sign this agreement before the devil is discovered in the details.

i would PM you, but i dont know how i can?

The soldiers are from all regions of Somalia. Inshallah more soldiers will recruit in future. ( this is one of Faramjo 's promise of rebuilding the army)

The kind of army to defeat Ethiopian stooges and give Somalia the dignity it deserves all the time. I pray for their success.

Questions;
Are all of them trained in a standard procedure? What Will happen to the clan militia wearing the SNA/state uniform ? Is their a central command center? Are all soldiers loyal to the FG or to their state/clan?
Is their a plan to capture al shabaab territory?

Finally a tidy plan put in a time framework I hope for the best insha'allah

They will be trained in turkey 's new military base by Turkish experts and USA also is training Somali army.

sister since the devil is in the details, i wont say further, because this is the security road-map to be taken to the London Conference, and it is yet to be agreed, some are spreading circulating these rumours of how much security personnel we have to fool certain countries to sign this agreement before the devil is discovered in the details.

You gotta wait a month b4 u can dm someone

Don't worry, certain stooges want Somalia to fail so they will spread all negative rumours. Stay positive and don't believe every rumour online.

Don't worry, certain stooges want Somalia to fail so they will spread all negative rumours. Stay positive and don't believe every rumour online.
no sister, on contrast its us this time, hope we succeed in this Poker Face we're about enter with in the London Conference.:nvjpqts:

Btw, does farmaajo speak often on Media in Somalia? They should start a propaganda machine to whip up support and nationalistic fervor to gain traction for this and any project to revive Somalia's Army. Replacing clan militia with professional army should be paramount. That will take away the power from clan and Ethiopian stooges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending