Somalia 's new security plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Please iga aamus. Everything you write is just ridiculous.

fc0e1498d55bd7a9515366b4d2cd39bd.gif
The Portugese couldn't even land inside Somalia so they travel to Socotra because the Indian Ocean was controlled by the Ajuuran's including all the ports to protect their trade. Why didn't they land in the North East if it had an "independent Sultanate" as you say? A strong centralized administration ruled as far north as Hobyo and as far south as Kismaayo. All nomadic Somali and Oromo tribes along with the farmers were taxed. These are realities that you cannot deny.

However, you don't actually care about the truth. You only wish to defend your tuug uncles who visit Ethiopia to conspire against Somalis, not knowing that they are only against centralism because it would put an end to their looting. Every week we hear about PL militias capturing Garowe or revolting because they haven't gotten paid, whilst you're defending people who have no care for Somalis or even their own kin.

@PuntiteQueen

It's a fact that an ethnic compromised of around 15 million people, that having dozens of state would be detrimental to the economic capacity and potential.
You're biggest argument is that Somalia where not part of a shared empire but so where Germany, Italy, India and Nigeria all of which are Top economies or are slated to become to economies, all you need is the will of the people and let me tell you that unity will always win from division in the hearts and minds of the Somali people, we need a good goverment that sees through the clan boogeyman and unites the shared culture of the people and we Somalis have it easy as we are part of the same religion, Ethnicity and language.
You can never become strong by dividing your self.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@PuntiteQueen

It's a fact that a ethnic compromised if around 15 mil, having dozens of state would be detrimental to the economic capacity and potential.
You're biggest argument is that Somalia where not part of a shared empire but so where Germany, Italy, India and Nigeria all of which are Top economies or are slated to become to economies, all you need is the will if the people and let me tell you that unity will always win from division in the hearts and minds of the Somali people, we need a good goverment that sees through the clan boogeyman and unites the shared culture of the people and we Somalis have it easy as we are part of the same religion, Ethnicity and language.
Sxb, why do you think it's always Majerteen and Isaaq people who argue this? These people don't actually care about the truth, they argue about this because their leaders indoctrinate them to hate Somalis and the Somali state, not knowing that their leaders don't actually care about them but only their pockets.

I am not pro-SL. I'm pro-PL. I think they have a right to do their own thing, but not at the expense of others who do not want to be forced to be part of it.
Don't use euphemisms just say that you only support MJs and things that support MJs even if it's at the cost of the state.:bell:

:siilaanyosmile:eek:ne thing we are not for sure is a damn hypocrites, we tell it as it is. @Guysensei. @Prince of Lasanod are one of the biggest qabilists here and are here preaching "somalinimo" lol

:win: I have a distaste for Bermuda Triangle exclusively but I have seen that the tumor has grown and consumed the entire clan, I fear it's to late.
The Puntland Internet Defence Force is weak at debating, but hey it's hard trying to make up facts and fantasies and debating when your technically and morally in the wrong

@PuntiteQueen

It's a fact that an ethnic compromised of around 15 million people, that having dozens of state would be detrimental to the economic capacity and potential.
You're biggest argument is that Somalia where not part of a shared empire but so where Germany, Italy, India and Nigeria all of which are Top economies or are slated to become to economies, all you need is the will of the people and let me tell you that unity will always win from division in the hearts and minds of the Somali people, we need a good goverment that sees through the clan boogeyman and unites the shared culture of the people and we Somalis have it easy as we are part of the same religion, Ethnicity and language.

Ironically you just mentioned other Federal states: Nigeria & Germany. Another "top economy" is the United STATES of America.
You do realise that there are many forms of Governance and that "Centralism" is not the only way. In fact, the most successful countries do not rule through that model.

Your argument that federalism is detrimental to capacity and potential is nonsensical.

:kanyehmm:

:win: I have a distaste for Bermuda Triangle exclusively but I have seen that the tumor has grown and consumed the entire clan.
The Puntland Internet Defence Force is weak at debating, but hey it's hard trying to make up facts and fantasies and debating when your technically and morally in the wrong

I thought you matured for a few minutes, but I can see the HAG is strong in you.
"debating". Is that what you call the nonsense you send my way?

My ignore list will be updated daily it seems.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
:win: I have a distaste for Bermuda Triangle exclusively but I have seen that the tumor has grown and consumed the entire clan, I fear it's to late.
:mjlol: that's more like it, keep it real. I know your kind

Ironically you just mentioned other Federal states: Nigeria & Germany. Another "top economy" is the United STATES of America.
You do realise that there are many forms of Governance and that "Centralism" is not the only way. In fact, the most successful countries do not rule through that model.

Your argument that federalism is detrimental to capacity and potential is mute and non-existent.

:kanyehmm:
Those are also countries where the states have to always listen to the final words of the state and/or hace severely weaker/non existant power and only functions as a way to speed up bureaucracy heavy.
None of them remotely resemble current Somali federalism

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending