Somalia: Puntland Minister slammed for releasing “copied” report from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Honestly if you're yusuf sultan then soo dhawoow baayo meesha joojo qabow weeye Maxa u bahan nahay wax aa isku kuluulayo any suggestions?

Hawdian

Hawdian
SXB. You claimed that SL got 500 jeeps and MRAPs yesterday. Go take your L and go to your basement lmao.

:damedamn::damedamn: You are something else nigga.

Where is your proof ? I shown what Somaliland media posted fucking dumb faqash jealous of isaaq money and power.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It never said jeeps or anything you stated and some of the images they shown where real but overreacted, so gtfo you inferior faqash.

There was a photo of dozens of humvees and another with MRAPS though :deadpeter:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I screenshoted since I can't reply.

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 12.56.16 am.png

Look here you autistic/socially retarded fk. It was a question, not an allegation.

woahbuddy.png
I am not going to argue with you anymore. It isn't even fair. I shouldn't be mocking with mean intelligence.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Just admit to Puntland superiority :chrisfreshhah::russ:
So I take it that you're not from puntland but you wish you were right that's why you once claimed to be from there. How long have you been a fervent supporter of the terrorist apartheid state of israhell?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@ebyaaney it say a lot about your character if you're going to hold a grudge over an unknown person online. In real life I bet you're the type of person who never forgives & takes their grudge to the grave.

Hawdian

Hawdian
I screenshoted since I can't reply.

View attachment 9758

Look here you autistic/socially retarded fk. It was a question, not an allegation.

Typical mentally damaged child you are.

Did your mother drop you when you were a child?

Plus I told you to show evidence of me saying those you have stated and yet haven't shown a single piece of evidence which makes you the autitistic one.

Now go back to puntland aka pirateland and continue contributing your puntland economy through piracy.:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts