Somalia: Puntland Minister slammed for releasing “copied” report from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Your whole constitution is based along british lines fucking slave :pacspit:

Unlike Somalia, we've never been conolized by Italy who use to sell their women to Italian men and have many Italian influence while Somaliland was on protectorate and used Britain for their personal interest, our economy boomed and our security became stronger which is why darwish was deleted from the map thanks to Ahmed higgere a legendary commander of Somaliland and after SL succeeded, we were first recognized east African country and thanks to our recognition, this led to a union with Somaalia.

Without Somalilnd, Somalia would've been known as Somalia Italia by now. :pacspit:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They're one of the largest subclans top 3 kkkk stay mad son. They produced a PL president and the first Somali lawmaker in the U.S.:hemad:
Largest subclans top 3? You're talking to the largest at the first spot head honcho, you know damn well if I was to write a list of Maxamed sultan we'll be hear all night? You might fool these people but you and I know what's going on, I have nothing but love and admiration for muuse sultan & truth be told you're my cousin so why are you going to attack me simply cause I choose to attack idoors? I get it your mother is Isaac but what does that have to do with me? It's like you want to provoke me, I ain't gunning for you so why you gunning for me? Are you trying to impress shishaaye? I won't change me won't change my ways, kuli waa wada buufiniya idoors ka iyo moryaanta remorselessly.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you get in my way best believe you'll get run over collateral damage ba noqoneysa stray bullets will ricochet off your rib cage kkk

Largest subclans top 3? You're talking to the largest at the first spot head honcho, you know damn well if I was to write a list of Maxamed sultan we'll be hear all night? You might fool these people but you and I know what's going on, I have nothing but love and admiration for muuse sultan & truth be told you're my cousin so why are you going to attack me simply cause I choose to attack idoors? I get it your mother is Isaac but what does that have to do with me? It's like you want to provoke me, I ain't gunning for you so why you gunning for me? Are you trying to impress shishaaye? I won't change me won't change my ways, kuli waa wada buufiniya idoors ka iyo moryaanta remorselessly.

My mother isn't isaaq sxb and I don't condone slandering clans no matter which one it is. Need I remind you that these people you're reviling are muslims and somali be they hawiye or isaaq? Even if a few degenerates choose to attack us I refuse to stoop to their level. I have family who are from both clans so I think about them before I respond to the likes of @waraabe and @Hawdian. Banter here and there is not a problem.. Think about the hundreds and thousands of somalis that would be offended from what we post on here. It's time to move on from this foolishness sxb. Somalis are not my enemies and they never will be.

I'm not gonna sit here and act like I haven't engaged in fadhi ku dirir but there are limits. Anyways cousin cafis but please tone it down.

waraabe

Your superior
My mother isn't isaaq sxb and I don't condone slandering clans no matter which one it is. Need I remind you that these people you're reviling are muslims and somali be they hawiye or isaaq? Even if a few degenerates choose to attack us I refuse to stoop to their level. I have family who are from both clans so I think about them before I respond to the likes of @waraabe and @Hawdian. Banter here and there is not a problem.. Think about the hundreds and thousands of somalis that would be offended from what we post on here. It's time to move on from this foolishness sxb. Somalis are not my enemies and they never will be.

I'm not gonna sit here and act like I haven't engaged in fadhi ku dirir but there are limits. Anyways cousin cafis but please tone it down.

Naaya stop tagging me

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Tone it down? Who are you giving orders to? Who gave you authority over me? Why does what I write concern you? Why do you think you're boqor burhan or abdiweli Gaas in here? Don't dictate to me what I can or can not say mother f*ck idoors & moryaans & if that offends you then f*ck you.

waraabe

Your superior
Tone it down? Who are you giving orders to? Who gave you authority over me? Why does what I write concern you? Why do you think you're boqor burhan or abdiweli Gaas in here? Don't dictate to me what I can or can not say mother f*ck idoors & moryaans & if that offends you then f*ck you.

Fat yo gotti is maaad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending