Somalia: Puntland Minister slammed for releasing “copied” report from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Blud on a serious note I'm fast running out of new meat to devour in this mofo we need new meat wallahi all I see are the same cockroaches nacaala

Hawdian

Hawdian
Beesha? Are you referring to your tribe or Isaac? As far as I'm concerned they're both yahuudi oo nacaalad ku taalo

Darood are descedent of a bantu slave who escaped from yemen and came to some where to puntland by boat and raped innocent somali women which produced a disgusting bastard race.
No wonder why puntland aka pirateland produced nothing but pirates with bantu features. :russ:

While Isaaq are decedent of Shaykh Ishaq ibn Ahmad al-Hashimi from Arabia, a descendant of the Islamic prophet Muhammad's cousin Ali ibn Abi Talib. He settled in the coastal town of Maydh in modern-day northernwestern Somalia, where he married into the local Dir clan.

The tomb of Sheikh Isaaq, the founding father of the Isaaq clan, in Maydh.

isxaaq2.jpg

We came from a sheikh who was the 8th great grand child of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). :ufdup:

Be jealous sxb, we are a blessed clan. No wonder why SL has better economy and security than rest of Somalia combined. :siilaanyolaugh:

Beesha? Are you referring to your tribe or Isaac? As far as I'm concerned they're both yahuudi oo nacaalad ku taalo
My tribe. Alxamdulilah I feel free to finally claim my own.

Blud on a serious note I'm fast running out of new meat to devour in this mofo we need new meat wallahi all I see are the same cockroaches nacaala
Why did you stop exposing the truth about the world? I learnt a lot from it runnti. Now you've turned into a khat-chewing fadhi ku dirir all-nighter.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Darood are descedent of a bantu slave who escaped from yemen and came to some where to puntland by boat and raped innocent somali women which produced a disgusting bastard race.
No wonder why puntland aka pirateland produced nothing but pirates with bantu features. :russ:

While Isaaq are decedent of Shaykh Ishaq ibn Ahmad al-Hashimi from Arabia, a descendant of the Islamic prophet Muhammad's cousin Ali ibn Abi Talib. He settled in the coastal town of Maydh in modern-day northernwestern Somalia, where he married into the local Dir clan.

isxaaq2.jpg

We came from a sheikh who was the 8th great grand child of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). :ufdup:

Be jealous sxb, we are a blessed clan. No wonder why SL has better economy and security than rest of Somalia combined. :siilaanyolaugh:
Why do your people celebrate independence that doesn't exist every year for the past 25 years? Isn't that the action of a whole tribe that's neurotic?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My tribe. Alxamdulilah I feel free to finally claim my own.

Why did you stop exposing the truth about the world? I learnt a lot from it runnti. Now you've turned into a khat-chewing fadhi ku dirir all-nighter.
Kkk these gaal kids love & emulate their gods the blue eyed blonde haired Freemasons that they're blind to the truth & will attack anyone vigorously to uphold their masters honour.

There's time for everything just cause I'm focusing my energy on Somali affairs why must you view it as being a negative thing? Khat? I ain't a sheeple

isxaaq2.jpg

Good on you bro. I'm not gonna hate

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya faqash learn difference between independence and recognition.

Typical low IQ inbred faqash. :snoop:
Peep this video these mental patients are celebrating a nonexistent independence, they should be sectioned under the mental health act cause burco, berbera iyo hargaisa is still part of Somalia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkkk come to Bosaso port for some reality check
You're speaking to the wrong person I've been, I lived at laanta hawadaa maxa laa hadleysa nin cisman maxamud ah boowe I've been all over Bari try chatting weezy f baby to someone else.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
HAHAHA
boqolka buush ass nigga
raf iyo raaxo ku naso
Kkkk my nigga wallahi you know the endz :2tjlv3e:

I use to chill at xaafadul Arab with the qamarjiis iyo askarta, one time I saw 7 srilankan men all holding hands and running so they won't be separated kkk meesha Maxa weeye the hood wallahi most of the niggas I met over there were from Dubai soft casiir ciyaal maamo shook to step in the hood kkkk not I madaxa ba ku socdey waa dhex galay meesha like a true g

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Raf iyo raaxo wallahi you taking me down a stroll down memory lane, one time I was with me friend who also from London strolling through the alleyways trying to find our way back using the moonlight to guide us when we stumbled upon what we thought were sheep sleeping on the floor but it turned out that it was bare mandem sleeping cause it was during summer so they prefer to sleep outside markas bey nugu soo wada kaceen thinking we were tuugo :oh6b81q:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending