Karaash rn:

frank-castle-wait.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I have on very good sources,

he came to kismayo and Ahmed madoobe told him pointblank: we are tired of farmajo, Ogadena dn Jubaland will supprot you hassan, Absame is not your enemy neither do we have enmity , if yuo can give halane your PM support it would be a nice bonus

then ahmed met hawiye many times and told them waryada bring only 2 guys not 40 guys,

i rmemebr when ahmed adoobe told UAE we need a hawiye in charge once again ideally hassan sheikh, so somalia will become stable and develop

ahmed madoobe told deni its better for a hawiye to compete now, farmajo has killed the good will, let hawiye run and rule but sadly cousins would not listen

ahmed madoobe explained to Absame the strategic advantage of removing armajo and having hassan/hawiye in charge

trust me, those 53 Ms and senators from jubaland will throw their weight behind hassan insha Allah

Jubaland worked very hard making sure he was removed, and hassan/a hawiye was brought

madoobe even begged sharif not to run, he said only bring 2 hawiye dudes

i will insha Allah feed 100 maksiin kids if Allah removes farmajo, whatever the cost may Allah not make him the president

never ever fight Ogaden, they are dacad and god fearing people and anyone who makes beef with them always loses, waa honest god fearing people

woke, just trust and bud federalism and make OG the pm, and insha Allah keep marrying with in 100 Km from villa somalia for the next 30 years insha Allah

never attack a god fearing honest halal people
Terri, your overthinking this :yacadiim:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Deni doesn't want PM, he will put some other MJ in there and ask HSM to back his re-election in PL in 2024.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending