Somali Spot Folks what's your worst dating experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say my best experience was spanking this black girl with daddy issues in my car, parked in the middle of nowhere, wee qaracmatey and had an orgasm from it :qri8gs7:. I mention the daddy issues bc I think that's why being 'disciplined' was such a peak experience for her, never seen anything like it since then

loooooooooool...that just made me laugh.

VixR

Veritas
idk about effective. i doubt ppl do it for the efficacy tbh :lol:. shit, lord knows the more u repress urself, the less u can control urself. i guess it's why early marriage is encouraged :mjdontkno:
Yeah, immature ppl hornily marrying explicitly for sex. Even so we all know it's impractical and expensive for most ppl to go the early marriage route even if they wanted to, which leaves us with jamacat bold.

Yeah, hornily marrying explicitly for sex. Even so we all know it's impractical and expensive for most ppl to go the early marriage route, which leaves us with jamacatul bold.

Yeah it makes no sense. I'm not a fan of marriage but if I was, I definitely wouldn't get married just to have sex. What if the guy you end up with is bad in bed? or you're not sexually compatible? Oh yeah? How would you know if he's bad right? You're expected to wait till marriage to find out.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Yeah, immature ppl hornily marrying explicitly for sex. Even so we all know it's impractical and expensive for most ppl to go the early marriage route even if they wanted to, which leaves us with jamacat bold.
its a test innit, it's not supposed to be easy :lol:

personally, i've taken my L and just let nature run its course. there's also the added bonus of never being labeled a so that's cool too :dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
its a test innit, it's not supposed to be easy :lol:

personally, i've taken my L and just let nature run its course. there's also the added bonus of never being labeled a so that's cool too :dead:

people have weird conventions of what constitutes a promiscuous individual tbh. focusing more on a body count rather than the quality of the relationships a person was in. granted there is actual overlap so it's not like it's irrelevant, but it's not something conclusive either.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
you're a savage...but I'm not going to lie if I met someone off tinder (which I have in the past) and they looked nothing like their photos...I would probably do the same.
giphy.gif

Gambar

VIP
Yeah it makes no sense. I'm not a fan of marriage but if I was, I definitely wouldn't get married just to have sex. What if the guy you end up with is bad in bed? or you're not sexually compatible? Oh yeah? How would you know if he's bad right? You're expected to wait till marriage to find out.
If your a virgin you won't know what it is good or bad. There's the getting to know you period before marriage but no sex obviously then the soo doonis occurs and the mehr (marriage). I got married at 23 and have been married 3 years. We got to know each other better once we got married and moved in with each other. You never know who you are with until you are under one roof. It's make or break because you get annoyed of each other and the honeymoon wears off. Most Somalis have children within the first year of marriage which is added stress. Dating is a gamble to some people marriage is an insurance policy. :icon lol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It's fascinating and I respect where you are coming from. Unfortunately I'm from the other end of the spectrum and I can't imagine not dating someone before marrying or getting to know them. You said you abstain from free-mixing, you don't find it a bite isolating to only be around people of the same gender as you? Not every interaction has to be sexual...
Naah i'm not totally against interacting with females.When i interact with females it's either on a professional basis or education related,saying that i do have a few female friends and they are all well-aware of my stance.I have no problem with interacting with the opposite sex laakin if it gets a tad bit sexual you can count me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts