Somali Spot Folks what's your worst dating experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Dates where blud? Might as well start celebrating Easter & Christmas too ain't no one got time for them pagan things in & out just like a robbery I die before I allow a qumayo to hold my hand in public are you nuts fam bun dat :farole:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I have consciously decided since the age of discretion to abstain from all forms of dating or free-mixing.It's a tough world out there but i see it as a mission and if i survive i see myself a a true warrior.To be perfectly honest i have had plenty of temptations laakin i always remind myself if i abstain from it i will benefit.When i was in my early teens whenever i saw a gorgeous women i would look at her assets without fail.then just a few years ago i decided if i try hard not to look what will happen.Miraculously whenever i tried to prevent my eyes from looking at beautiful women i always had good luck with the things that were going on in my life,i put 2 and 2 together and noticed that god is rewarding me for fulfilling his orders.Anyways what i wanna tell all my Somali and Muslim female sisters worldlier is that a real man will not ask you out or use you for his sexual satisfaction rather a real man will ask your family for permission to get to know you and go about the business in a way that is according to islam.Wallahi i have immense respect for my muslim sisters that are remaining modest in a world filled with shamelessness and the potential of being the victim of a hate crime due to fulfilling the commandments of god.
And to my fellow faraxs respect the women who deny you because they are not about the dating life,

I have consciously decided since the age of discretion to abstain from all forms of dating or free-mixing.It's a tough world out there but i see it as a mission and if i survive i see myself a a true warrior.To be perfectly honest i have had plenty of temptations laakin i always remind myself if i abstain from it i will benefit.When i was in my early teens whenever i saw a gorgeous women i would look at her assets without fail.then just a few years ago i decided if i try hard not to look what will happen.Miraculously whenever i tried to prevent my eyes from looking at beautiful women i always had good luck with the things that were going on in my life,i put 2 and 2 together and noticed that god is rewarding me for fulfilling his orders.Anyways what i wanna tell all my Somali and Muslim female sisters worldlier is that a real man will not ask you out or use you for his sexual satisfaction rather a real man will ask your family for permission to get to know you and go about the business in a way that is according to islam.Wallahi i have immense respect for my muslim sisters that are remaining modest in a world filled with shamelessness and the potential of being the victim of a hate crime due to fulfilling the commandments of god.
And to my fellow faraxs respect the women who deny you because they are not about the dating life,

In other words your not a hit with the ladies :bell:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Well put Sxb

In other words your not a hit with the ladies :bell:

Seems like you misunderstood his entire post

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I went on a date with this ting off tinder. Was suppose to meet at her a bar but as soon as i seen her she was abit on heaver side then i expected so i pretended i didnt see her copped a drink and bounced the hell out :browtf:

Another time end of a dinner my debit card somehow didnt work and the girl ended up paying how embarrassing :lolbron::browtf:

I went on a date with this ting off tinder. Was suppose to meet at her a bar but as soon as i seen her she was abit on heaver side then i expected so i pretended i didnt see her copped a drink and bounced the hell out :browtf:

Another time end of a dinner my debit card somehow didnt work and the girl ended up paying how embarrassing :lolbron::browtf:

you're a savage...but I'm not going to lie if I met someone off tinder (which I have in the past) and they looked nothing like their photos...I would probably do the same.

It's fascinating and I respect where you are coming from. Unfortunately I'm from the other end of the spectrum and I can't imagine not dating someone before marrying or getting to know them. You said you abstain from free-mixing, you don't find it a bite isolating to only be around people of the same gender as you? Not every interaction has to be sexual...

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It's fascinating and I respect where you are coming from. Unfortunately I'm from the other end of the spectrum and I can't imagine not dating someone before marrying or getting to know them. You said you abstain from free-mixing, you don't find it a bite isolating to only be around people of the same gender as you? Not every interaction has to be sexual...
when ur repressed, every interaction with the opposite sex becomes sexual. i mean my man doesnt even look at women :lol:

VixR

Veritas
when ur repressed, every interaction with the opposite sex becomes sexual. i mean my man doesnt even look at women :lol:
I'm surprised you'd say that. You also think lowering the gaze is over the top?

Not even being able to look at opposite sex heightens the affect of ordinary glances to a level that I consider counterproductive, dangerous even for women. Even in the sexual context, simply lowering the gaze does nothing to eliminate sexual thoughts. It's no surprise it fails abysmally in countries that imbibe this philosophy where groping and rape are high occurrences for when those overpowered glances run amuck. This is different from living a virgin lifestyle where you can at least interact with the opposite sex in normal settings, in which the interactions empower your ability to engage without letting go of your chastity, not disable it by overpowering your reactions to merely looking.

Tramo

I'm surprised you'd say that. You also think lowering the gaze is over the top?

Not even being able to look at opposite sex heightens the affect of ordinary glances to a level that I consider counterproductive, dangerous even. Even in the sexual context, lowering the gaze doesn't eliminate sexual thoughts. It's no surprise it fails abysmally in countries that imbibe this philosophy where groping and rape are high occurrences for when those overpowered glances run amuck. This is different from living a virgin lifestyle where you can interact with the opposite sex in normal settings.
:lol: what u thought i was a prude? :urgh:

Tramo

:ehh:

Plenty of non-prudes still believe it's effective contrary to reality, or what they themselves do. Only bc it's what's taught.
idk about effective. i doubt ppl do it for the efficacy tbh :lol:. shit, lord knows the more u repress urself, the less u can control urself. i guess it's why early marriage is encouraged :mjdontkno:

I'll say my best experience was spanking this black girl with daddy issues in my car, parked in the middle of nowhere, wee qaracmatey and had an orgasm from it :qri8gs7:. I mention the daddy issues bc I think that's why being 'disciplined' was such a peak experience for her, never seen anything like it since then

Status
Not open for further replies.