Somali Spot Folks what's your worst dating experiences?

Discussion in 'General' started by Angela Davis, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Let's have a laugh reminiscing

2. Cognitivedissonance

Cognitivedissonance Wandering wayfarer

Dates where blud? Might as well start celebrating Easter & Christmas too ain't no one got time for them pagan things in & out just like a robbery I die before I allow a qumayo to hold my hand in public are you nuts fam bun dat :farole:

3. dhegdheer

dhegdheer Grand Mufti of Las Vegas

You won't get anywhere asking folks on here OP :damedamn:

4. Transparent

Transparent

I have consciously decided since the age of discretion to abstain from all forms of dating or free-mixing.It's a tough world out there but i see it as a mission and if i survive i see myself a a true warrior.To be perfectly honest i have had plenty of temptations laakin i always remind myself if i abstain from it i will benefit.When i was in my early teens whenever i saw a gorgeous women i would look at her assets without fail.then just a few years ago i decided if i try hard not to look what will happen.Miraculously whenever i tried to prevent my eyes from looking at beautiful women i always had good luck with the things that were going on in my life,i put 2 and 2 together and noticed that god is rewarding me for fulfilling his orders.Anyways what i wanna tell all my Somali and Muslim female sisters worldlier is that a real man will not ask you out or use you for his sexual satisfaction rather a real man will ask your family for permission to get to know you and go about the business in a way that is according to islam.Wallahi i have immense respect for my muslim sisters that are remaining modest in a world filled with shamelessness and the potential of being the victim of a hate crime due to fulfilling the commandments of god.
    And to my fellow faraxs respect the women who deny you because they are not about the dating life,

sahersi, hodon, Lil Resse and 5 others like this.
  5. AbdiJohnson

AbdiJohnson Qabiil Fluid|LGB|AltRight Liberal Staff Member Verified

No such thing as dating in the gay world. It's straight sex.

6. Lucifer

Lucifer

In other words your not a hit with the ladies :bell:

Jujuman likes this.
  7. Mercury

Mercury

Well put Sxb

Seems like you misunderstood his entire post

8. Lucifer

Lucifer

Not really :bell:

9. cantspeak

cantspeak

your arguing with a guy who decided to name himself "Lucifer". You both have very different values

Jujuman and Mercury like this.
  10. Gucci mane

Gucci mane

I went on a date with this ting off tinder. Was suppose to meet at her a bar but as soon as i seen her she was abit on heaver side then i expected so i pretended i didnt see her copped a drink and bounced the hell out :browtf:

Another time end of a dinner my debit card somehow didnt work and the girl ended up paying how embarrassing :lolbron::browtf:

merka likes this.
  11. DuctTape

DuctTape VIP Member

I thought it was gay sex

12. Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Isn't that a myth?

I guess for the people who have not come out yet...it's easier to just have the physical

13. Angela Davis

Angela Davis

you're a savage...but I'm not going to lie if I met someone off tinder (which I have in the past) and they looked nothing like their photos...I would probably do the same.

14. Angela Davis

Angela Davis

It's fascinating and I respect where you are coming from. Unfortunately I'm from the other end of the spectrum and I can't imagine not dating someone before marrying or getting to know them. You said you abstain from free-mixing, you don't find it a bite isolating to only be around people of the same gender as you? Not every interaction has to be sexual...

dhegdheer likes this.
  15. Tramo

Tramo Autosomal

when ur repressed, every interaction with the opposite sex becomes sexual. i mean my man doesnt even look at women :lol:

dhegdheer and VixR like this.
Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted