Somali Sheikh is 38 years old and has 22 kids

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What benefit does marrying 4 wives have for the women? All he talks about is how a man will feel like a king and whatnot when he marries 4.
There are several benefits tbh; Her kids will have plenty of half siblings, large families usually tend to be more successful as couple of highly successful members of the family might lift up the rest to a higher social and economic status.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If it was me, I wouldn't be able to remember all the names :mjlol:
I would be asking their names everyday.

A kid be like: Hi dad, what about that balloon you said you would buy me yesterday?!
I'm like: Tell me your name first...
The kid: AGAIN!! :wtf:You forgot?! I'm Khalid remember... Don't do this to me everyday pop :mjkkk:

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
Goals. I wish to have as many children as possible. I hope he’s very wealthy, otherwise the inheritance of money/assets will be a shambles

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Man made himself a whole new qabil :dead:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Being a parent isnt just having kids. Hopefully he provides all of them all emotionally, and financially.

Man made a whole new qabil :dead:
I once went to burco to visit ayeeyo with my hooyo and we stayed at the house of my aunt which happens to be right next to my ayeeyos house so they destroyed the wall between them and turned both gates into one
but they were still pretty much sepreated and none of my habryar kids lived in ayeeyo s place
anyways baiscally we lived opposing to a house With 21 kids
they We’re so poor and couldn’t afford pants let alone shoes so they would go out with a small maroo tighter around they’re private parts
and play outside
I remember a little kid who use to sit under the tree and play with sand
he’s name was abdiraxman
i use to call him cabdi caga boodhle
bright little kid He was
I wish them all a good life
masakeen

I would be asking their names everyday.

A kid be like: Hi dad, what about that balloon you said you would buy me yesterday?!
I'm like: Tell me your name first...
The kid: AGAIN!! :wtf:You forgot?! I'm Khalid remember... Don't do this to me everyday pop :mjkkk:
:dead:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
This Sheikh is a famous Qur'an reciter by the way.
Listen to some of his beautiful recitations:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
How would a large family benefit the wife primarily considering the fact that women tend to be jealous of their co-wives? Also, your husbands other kids are not your kids. Islamically each marriage is seperate.

I see how women sharing a high status and valuable man may benefit them, especially in times in which women cannot provide for themselves. I'm not talking about the sheikh btw, he could very well be a man with money and enough resources to look after all of them. If so, good for him.

However, in the Somali community it is very common for men who do not have enough wealth or other resources marrying again.
Mothers always sacrifice themselves for the benefit of their kids, your child will certainly benefit from highly successful half sibling.

Mothers always sacrifice themselves for the benefit of their kids, your child will certainly benefit from highly successful half sibling.

You're own flesh and blood are what benefits you. As a man if your wife had kids from a different man, would you think those step kids would benefit you? Especially if you had not raised them?

Emily

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
VIP
1607840849138.gif

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You're own flesh and blood are what benefits you. As a man if your wife had kids from a different man, would you think those step kids would benefit you? Especially if you had not raised them?
They might be beneficial to my child though. Selfishly thinking about what's beneficial for you is not what parents do. Highly successful half sibling might change your kid's fortunes in the future.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s πŸ₯Ά
Polygamy needs to be banned in Somalia, there's no advantage of practicing polygamy in the 21st century.

We have a large population of unemployed youth, please don't add more!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Polygamy needs to be banned in Somalia, there's no advantage of practicing polygamy in the 21st century.

We have a large population of unemployed youth, please don't add more!
So you would dare BAN something ALLAH SWT himself has permitted?! He's the supreme legislator NOT YOU.

Trending