Somali Sheikh is 38 years old and has 22 kids

Your opinion of being high value is materialistic and flawed...money doesn't make one a high value spouse.. What if you have love wisdom and is overall a great husband and a father.

In the context of polygamy it does. It is in fact haraam for a man to marry again if he does not have the money and resources to support each family.

In the context of polygamy it does. It is in fact haraam for a man to marry again if he does not have the money and resources to support each family.
I understand that but you make it seem like you can only marry a second wife if you are stinking rich.. That's not what the deen says, and being rich doesn't equal you are a good spouse or a winner.. I could be a drunkard who inherited millions from my father, does that make one a winner? What if you are not rich but has a decent income why shouldn’t you have the right to marry a second wife? Beside most women are capable of doing business while maintaining their marriage as long as she has a supporting husband.

I understand that but you make it seem like you can only marry a second wife if you are stinking rich.. That's not what the deen says, and being rich doesn't equal you are a good spouse or a winner.. I could be a drunkard who inherited millions from my father, does that make one a winner? What if you are not rich but has a decent income why shouldn’t you have the right to marry a second wife? Beside most women are capable of doing business while maintaining their marriage as long as she has a supporting husband.

I'm actually taken back by the bit in bold.

I think its is disgusting that you would want your right to marry again, but deny your wives the right to be provided for. Why would any woman share a man, when he does not fully provide for her?

It is simply haraam for you to marry again if you do not have the money to look after ALL the households.

I never mentioned a man needs to be rich. I said he needs to have money. Why does that trigger you? Your attitude is why some polygamous marriages are a mess in our communities.

I'm actually taken back by the bit in bold.

I think its is disgusting that you would want your right to marry again, but deny your wives the right to be provided for. Why would any woman share a man, when he does not fully provide for her?

It is simply haraam for you to marry again if you do not have the money to look after ALL the households.

I never mentioned a man needs to be rich. I said he needs to have money. Why does that trigger you? Your attitude is why some polygamous marriages are a mess in our communities.
What's wrong with helping one's wife setup a small business that can generate income for the family?

What's wrong with helping one's wife setup a small business that can generate income for the family?

Nothing wrong with that.

But expecting your wife to provide is wrong when you plan to marry again.
If you need your wife to chip in, then clearly you can't afford to marry again.

As a man you are the maintainer and provider. What is next, your wife is going to fund your second wife?

Polygamy is something only for men that can afford it. Not men who need to get their wives to pay for stuff.

Nothing wrong with that.

But expecting your wife to provide is wrong. If you need your wife to chip in, then clearly you can't afford to marry again.

As a man you are the maintainer and provider. What is next, your wife is going to fund your second wife?
What's the wife supposed to do sit at home and do nothing? If I had 4 wives I would help each wife to setup a small business, hire a maid for each house hold and I'll go and do business or work and what ever I earn minus my personal expenses would be distributed equally between each household.

But on a serious note, the chance of me having multiple wives is almost zero.. I don't like too much buuq.. I'm all about the good life...I enjoy the finer things in life and having 4 hungry baby mama's is not appealing to me at all.

You cant blame the poor man, what do you want him to do?The poor mans His qabil is an endangred spacies

What's the wife supposed to do sit at home and do nothing? If I had 4 wives I would help each wife to setup a small business, hire a maid for each house hold and I'll go and do business or work and what ever I earn minus my personal expenses would be distributed equally between each household.

But on a serious note, the chance of me having multiple wives is almost zero.. I don't like too much buuq.. I'm all about the good life...I enjoy the finer things in life and having 4 hungry baby mama's is not appealing to me at all.

Your right is to marry again. Her right to is to keep all her income and not chip in. She can decide to keep all the profit and income. Yes, it is her right to sit at home. My mother was a housewife, and she did not just sit 'home' wtf.

You cannot demand your right to marry again and expect her to 'help' you. Why should she? Most women simply do not want to share. Most put up with it because the husband looks after them properly.

So you want a woman to not only have half of a husband and for her to provide as well?

Honestly, this is just bummy.

Last edited:
Your right is to marry again. Her right to is to keep all her income and not chip in. Yes, it is her right to sit at home. My mother was a housewife, and she did not just sit 'home' wtf.

You cannot demand your right to marry again and expect her to 'help' you. Why should she? Most women simply do not want to share. Most put up with it because the husband looks after them properly.

So you want a woman to not only have half of a husband or even harder a 'quatr' and for her to provide as well?

Honestly, this is just bummy.
Why are you soo angry :mjlol:

Why are you soo angry :mjlol:

Bro, i'm actually okay with polygamy, when Islamic laws are followed.

:farmajoyaab:

Why would any sane human share their income when they already have to share their husband. There is a reason why Allah made it haraam. This is pure exploitation and beta male behavior.

Bro, i'm actually okay with polygamy, when Islamic laws are followed.

:farmajoyaab:

Why would any sane human share their income when they already have to share their husband. There is a reason why Allah made it haraam. This is pure exploitation and beta male behavior.
Ok that's all good.. I hope you find yourself a rich husband who's capable of providing for you and your kids.

Ok that's all good.. I hope you find yourself a rich husband who's capable of providing for you and your kids.

I don't want to share my husband. I'm just okay with it and believe this is something allowed in Islam. But I do not want to be in a polygamous marriage.

:ufdup:

But I hope you find a patient and decent girl.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't want to share my husband. I'm just okay with it and believe this is something allowed in Islam. But I do not want to be in a polygamous marriage.

:ufdup:

But I hope you find a patient and decent girl.
Women work nowadays, you're so hell-bent on repeating this moronic logic that women shouldn't be working or chip in to help the family. You cannot be serious.

Women work nowadays, you're so hell-bent on repeating this moronic logic that women shouldn't be working or chip in to help the family. You cannot be serious.

So because they work they should give up their rights? Why should they, if the husband is married to a 2nd wife? If he needs help financing another family should he be marrying again? Do you honestly think that is Islamically acceptable?

Wallahi what is moronic is picking and choosing the deen. You're allowed to marry again and she doesn't have to pay a penny.

So you want women to give up their God given rights, whilst you men keep yours?

At this point its just dowright dhulum.

Last edited:
So because they work they should give up their rights? Why should they, if the husband is married to a 2nd wife?

Wallahi what is moronic is picking and choosing the deen. You're allowed to marry again and she doesn't have to pay a penny.

So you want women to give up their God given rights, whilst you men keep yours?

If your husband provides for everything would you be willing to let him take other wives?