Somali Sheikh is 38 years old and has 22 kids

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
So you would dare BAN something ALLAH SWT himself has permitted?! He's the supreme legislator NOT YOU.
Allah and his messenger also made temporary marriage permitted until the prophet forbade it at a later time.

Polygamy has it's advantage and disadvantage, it's pretty useless for Somalis right now and should be banned.

Allah gave us our brains for critical thinking so please stop being a fundamentalist and step outside your comfort zone.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I wouldn't really have many kids if I know I'm not gonna take care of 'em fairly. If you guys want to have kids for the sake of having many kids or to have some kinda name then that's messed up and Allah is watching y'all

They might be beneficial to my child though. Selfishly thinking about what's beneficial for you is not what parents do. Highly successful half sibling might change your kid's fortunes in the future.
@Angelina
Comes off as a very problematic woman to handle.. She seems to be very emotional and has a pessimistic views on gender roles and behaviors.

Fay

DELETED
He prolly lying about his age like many somalis do ion believe a somali born outside of the west especially american somalis they be looking old af talking bout we r 22 cos somali ppl age like wine most of the time.... LMFAO i said wat i said

@Angelina
Comes off as a very problematic woman to handle.. She seems to be very emotional and has a pessimistic views on gender roles and behaviors.

Its basic logic. Your kids having half brothers and sisters would not be a benefit for most people.

If that was the case, you men would be rushing to marry single mothers, so that your kids 'might' benefit from their half sibling.

Right now, between the two of us, you're emotional. Lets not try and pull the wool over our eyes please.

We are simply talking about benefits.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
If that was the case, you men would be rushing to marry single mothers, so that your kids 'might' benefit from their half sibling.
We're talking about SIBLINGS. Step brothers and sisters are not blood related. Are you trying to be dense?!

We're talking about SIBLINGS. Step brothers and sisters are not blood related. Are you trying to be dense?!

Are you dense? By 'kids' i meant kids you would have with the wife that already has other children.

If you have kids with your wife and she had kids from a previous marriage, are they siblings? Do they not share the same mother?

You get 5 points.

Are you dense?

If you have kids with your wife and she had kids from a previous marriage, are they siblings? Do they not share the same mother?

You get 5 points.
Obviously they would be siblings from the mothers side, but they don't carry your lineage similarly as if they both had the same father.

Obviously they would be siblings from the mothers side, but they don't carry your lineage similarly as if they both had the same father.

It doesn't matter. Are you telling me kids from your hooyos side would not benefit you in the future as well?

Mate, most people are closer to the kids they have the same hooyo with. Simply because you have both shared the same womb and grew up together.

Come on. Lets use logic here.

You're smarter than this.

Again, as a man you wouldn't really see that as a benefit. So why the heck, would you think a woman would?

It doesn't matter. Are you telling me kids from your hooyos side would not benefit you in the future as well?

Mate, most people are closer to the kids they have the same hooyo with. Simply because you have both shared the same womb and grew up together.

Come on. Lets use logic here.

You're smarter than this.
I didn't say you weren't closer to each other.. Relax, but you don't share the same lineage, since you come from to two different fathers.. Anyway why do you want to compare this to siblings from a polygamous marriage? What's your argument here.. I'm a bit confused now :what:

I didn't say you weren't closer to each other.. Relax, but you don't share same lineage, you come from to two different fathers.. Anyway why do you want to compare this to siblings from a polygamous marriage? What's your argument here.. I'm a bit confused now :what:

I have no issues with polygamy. There are benefits if the man is a high value man, that has money and resources. Especially if the women cannot provide for themselves. Beats being married to a loser.

However, your kids having other half brothers and sisters from a co-wife you probably can't stand because of jealousy, based on them 'maybe' becoming successful in the future is not something women see as a benefit.

That was a point @Karim made when another user asked how does polygamy benefit women.

Anyways i'm done with this topic.

I have no issues with polygamy. There are benefits if the man is a high value man, that has money and resources. Especially if the women cannot provide for themselves. Beats being married to a loser.

However, your kids having other half brothers and sisters from a co-wife you probably can't stand because of jealousy, based on them 'maybe' becoming successful in the future is not something women see as a benefit.

That was a point @Karim made when another user asked how does polygamy benefit women.

Anyways i'm done with this topic.
Your opinion of being high value is materialistic and flawed...money doesn't make one a high value spouse.. What if you have love wisdom and is overall a great husband and a father.