Somali PM Rooble PNG’s AU Head on Somalia Affairs & gives 48 hours to leave Mogadishu!

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Roble is taking on farmajo and his team by himself-
denzelnigga.png

277786310_1140841373432269_5013143666324360228_n.jpg

We shall see.
Now lets go live to villa somalia,waryaaa farmaajo! Look close at the guy behind him,he knows 😆

Today Somaaliyeey toos spooks Mr Cheese more than fireworks He needs ATMIS to protect him in case Somalia Italiana citizens wake up

Tiro adhi ah oo dhaxalaa
Sideed laydiin soo tubayoo
Ninba toban la meel marayoo
Cadowgiin idiin talin oo

Time to evict Mr Cheese ajnabi protectors

Last edited:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Today Somaaliyeey toos spooks Mr Cheese more than fireworks He needs ATMIS to protect him in case Somalia Italiana citizens wake up

Tiro adhi ah oo dhaxalaa
Cadowgiin idiin talin oo

Time to evict Mr Cheese ajnabi protecto
Ma dhulkeeni oo tegey baancidi dhagax u tuurayneeyQaran aan hubkuu tumayoTooreyda dhaafayn ooOo aan taar samayn karinUur ku taallo weynaa

Tiro adhi ah oo dhaxalaa
Cadowgiin idiin talin oo

Time to evict Mr Cheese ajnabi protectors
What the hell is Somalia Italiana? Dude is really dividing us based on pure colonialism, let me guess you’re from Somaliland? You think you’re different because your master spoke English? Get a grip dude you’re losing it

What the hell is Somalia Italiana? Dude is really dividing us based on pure colonialism, let me guess you’re from Somaliland? You think you’re different because your master spoke English? Get a grip dude you’re losing it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do you like to use the Italian colonial name Somalia? This is an english language thread so lets call you South Somaliland if that makes you feel better

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why do you like to use the Italian colonial name Somalia? This is an english language thread so lets call you South Somaliland if that makes you feel better
We should have a name change. Somal is the Arabic name for the country
You two are a bunch of confused and irrelevant dogs awaiting for an outdoors walk from their cadaan dog walkers. We should have a name change kulaha, Somalia is an Italian name Kulaha. Is this Bantu inferiority complex I see? In a Somali? No worries, this is why you’re not in charge of *Somalia* :shaq:

You two are a bunch of confused and irrelevant dogs awaiting for an outdoors walk from their cadaan dog walkers. We should have a name change kulaha, Somalia is an Italian name Kulaha. Is this Bantu inferiority complex I see? In a Somali? No worries, this is why you’re not in charge of *Somalia* :shaq:

Why do you insist on your italian colonial name? If youre on an English language forum and your fine with colonial names you should call yourself Southern Somaliland

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why do you insist on your italian colonial name? If youre on an English language forum and your fine with colonial names you should call yourself Southern Somaliland
What were Somali inhabited lands called prior to colonialism.

Amus nacalad kugu dhacdaye, you have hatred in your heart, I sense that you're in need of excessive amount of therapy sessions. Your cuqdad can easily be relinquished and you can be set free from such resentment at this very moment but that comes at a cost. First you need to accept who you really are, you are a Somali, yes a very lonely, hurt and fragmented Somali. You speak the same language and look no different to the Geeljecel guy roaming and running wild in koonfur. You feel isolated, you feel targeted, but that was then and this is now. Relax, no one dislikes you.

Trending

Latest posts