BREAKING NEWS Somali PM Rooble PNG’s AU Head on Somalia Affairs & gives 48 hours to leave Mogadishu!

The #1 corrupt country in the world "somalia" has rubbed its corruption on madeera .
He was a good Christian man who didnt indulge in corruption till somalis like farmajo and fahad corrupted his heart .

Only the President can grant a persona non grata, Rooble is not the President but a shambles of a PM.
If Maderia leaves Rooble is the president and PM and full leader of Somalia.

If Maderia doesn’t leave then Rooble should just submit to Farmaajo and stop wasting our time.

This is literally the only 2 outcomes.

I know Maderia will leave, my question is when? I know for fact it’ll definitely not be in 48 hours. I could be wrong tho.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

If Maderia doesn’t leave then Rooble should just submit to Farmaajo and stop wasting our time.

I know Maderia will leave, my question is when? I know for fact it’ll definitely not be in 48 hours. I could be wrong tho.
Madeira isn’t in the country! He can’t make it back 100%

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You've disappointed me Jiron:(

I'm sorry brother but I failed to see the point of this move, if the pm and president were on the same page, then it would make sense but since they're not seeing eye to eye right now then all of us could predict the outcome, no one wins and the situation becomes more grave. I hope the election happens soon because I am starting to worry

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
278004944_5449739508394102_7138825422223943024_n.jpg

AU have recalled Madeira Back!

Rooble rules Somalia. End of story. GG @TekNiKo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Cheese is a lameduck who cant hire/fire SNA generals. Rooble controls most of his ministers and the internal security minister just banned Francisco. Madeira laga takhalus
I am realistic Amisom and Beesha Lixaad rule Somalia. Madeira>Farmajo

Roobles out of his depth, the lights in his office is paid for and guarded by AMISOM.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts