Somali PM Rooble PNG’s AU Head on Somalia Affairs & gives 48 hours to leave Mogadishu!

AC4D9B15-879E-44FD-874E-C87872E69703.jpeg

:rejoice: :rejoice: Allahu Akbar

This is Francisco Madeira

2B9618FF-B5D6-451A-A6D7-AFD8D9D2C9FB.jpeg

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I would be careful this ATMIS Head has alot of power and Rooble may regret antagonizing Halane mafia.

I will officially be done with Somalia if Farmaajo releases a letter at midnight allowing this Madoweyne to stay because he supports Farmaajo political agenda of 21 year dictatorship for a set price in bribes.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rooble is only responsible for security and elections, President Farmaajo signature is required and would normally go through the Foreign Affairs Ministry.

This is illegal and unwise, and simply wont work. Expect a letter from Villa Somalia refuting this nonsense

Rooble is only responsible for security and elections, President Farmaajo signature is required and would normally go through the Foreign Affairs Ministry.

This is illegal and unwise, and simply wont work. Expect a letter from Villa Somalia refuting this nonsense
You are right, I’ll give you that. This is supposed to be done only by the President in cooperation with the PM and Foreign Affairs Ministry.

But what If your Minister is a complete CBB bot and your president is trying to kill you, I think Rooble took the right step.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Not a wise decision from our prime minister as it seems rushed and most likely ineffective, I suggest both our leaders to meet and iron out their differences, the world is watching us, please display a positive image of our being and resolve :)

Not a wise decision from our prime minister as it seems rushed and most likely ineffective, I suggest both our leaders to meet and iron out their differences, the world is watching us, please display a positive image of our being and resolve :)
You've disappointed me Jiron:(

Trending