Somali Mom breaks down on Facebook live because her son keeps beating her in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

Yes I did.

Why would a 50 year old habar put all her family dirt in public? She has parents and husband and relatives she can confide in but she blasts it all over FB. There are many bipolar ad schizophrenic people on FB so I don't trust any FB calaal video.

It's obvious the media, the current climate of the world has made you apathetic.

You need to emotionally cleanse yourself. Detox.

If you can't feel her pain, I suggest you look introspectively and ask yourself why...

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's obvious the media, the current climate of the world has made you apathetic.

You need to emotionally cleanse yourself. Detox.

If you can't feel her pain, I suggest you look introspectively and ask yourself why...

I don't believe this story.

She's clearly an unstable person and I hope she gets help.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Older Somalis should just stay away from social media.

Totally agree.

They say dhalinyarta baa social media waaley but walahi these Somali mothers and father have gone nuts on FB. Some of the stuff we see is crazy. Look at that dude Menace always post, that guy waa qac iyo nus.

Anyone could believe what they want, but as long as I don't know her personally to have an opinion of whether she is telling the truth or not and nor did anyone here present any evidence suggesting the contrary, therefore, I've to belief what she is saying is true and that makes me sad because it is heart wrenching to listen how her own son with the encouragement of his father and her former husband abuses her. I wish her and her family to seek help and heal their wounds together.

Let me be a devil advocate here, without condoning the actions of that moron.

From pure experience, the child will act the way the mother acted to her own parents, in every case I have seen, its as a form of retribution and cleansing, it's a mercy.

I remember few years ago, I took an abandoned Hooyo visiting foreign country left on a major road by her son whom disappeared, miskeenta took her to some nearest family home in another city

Years later I found out, she had done the same to her mother back in Somalia, and even refused to send her money even tough she could (far worse)

There is like another 100 such stories even personal experience, nobody is guilty in such situations.

She's depressed, not psychotic. I hope her son changes for the better, she's clearly resorting to shaming him so that he takes heed.

Gambar

VIP
If wonder if she actually got her son help (if he's an adult), would she just end up taking him back in?

She needs to see a social worker and not cry on social media. Now everybody knows her business, the very same people who will never help her will laugh at her misery and talk shit. Yaabka yaabki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending