Somali Mom breaks down on Facebook live because her son keeps beating her in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Did u even watch it?

Yes I did.

Why would a 50 year old habar put all her family dirt in public? She has parents and husband and relatives she can confide in but she blasts it all over FB. There are many bipolar ad schizophrenic people on FB so I don't trust any FB calaal video.

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This can't be real :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

How you gonna let one of your children beat you :mjlol::damn::deadosama::deadpeter:
niggas dont care anymore ,especially the ones on druuuuuuuugiiis they are complete and utter savages,glad we dont have this shidh in good old straya
latest

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Yes I did.

Why would a 50 year old babar put all her family dirt in public? She has parents and husband and relatives she can confide in but she blasts it all over FB. There are many bipolar ad schizophrenic people on FB so I don't trust any FB calaal video.
to raise awareness like duuuuuuuuh
4606582.jpg

Yes I did.

Why would a 50 year old babar put all her family dirt in public? She has parents and husband and relatives she can confide in but she blasts it all over FB. There are many bipolar ad schizophrenic people on FB so I don't trust any FB calaal video.

:whoa:
It's a lot way more common than you think! Up to you if you don't believe it but i don't see why a grown ass woman would put herself up in public unless it was serious, this ain't some Shaax corner anon post :sass2:

What the actual f*ck!!!

Who in their right fucking mind raises a hand at their parents let alone their OWN MOTHER??

That little bastard needs to be beaten to a pulp and then jailed. Absolute trash

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:whoa:
It's a lot way more common than you think! Up to you if you don't believe it but i don't see why a grown ass woman would put herself up in public unless it was serious, this ain't some Shaax corner anon post :sass2:

She lives in MN. Big Somali community. If this story is true why spread it to the public. This video will do the rounds and all it'll cause is more xan iyo sheeko which is more pain for her.

If this story is true she could do one of the following

Talk to her relatives. Her qolo.
Talk to "wadaadada" and the elders in the community
Talk to social services
Talk to the police

But no, rather talk to 'asxaabta Facebook" . Fucking asxaabta Facebook. Dadka Facebook baa waaley.

What the f*ck are FB asxaab gonna do for her exactly?

Bro, I've seen way too many crazy bipolar and schizophrenic people on FB. I'll believe it if it's confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.