Somali Minorities Praise Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow he is ogaden, he has tremendous history. Why is he wasting his time with that shitty new age ideas by people who have nothing to boast about their past and attach to anything in the modern world to hide their past and fathers being apart of the wild life.
I'm actually Jidwaaq. Btw, i don't put too much emphasis on Qabiil, i believe anyone who shares the Cushite phenotype, language & culture with me is automatically brother in race & nation. I also regard non-Somali Cushites as fellow kinsmen as well.

You shouldn't restrict yourself by qabiil & embrace your Somali brothers & sisters who happen to not belong in the same clan as you. We need to build a good future for our people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm actually Jidwaaq. Btw, i don't put too much emphasis on Qabiil, i believe anyone who shares the Cushite phenotype, language & culture with me is automatically brother in race & nation. I also regard non-Somali Cushites as fellow kinsmen as well.

You shouldn't restrict yourself by qabiil & embrace your Somali brothers & sisters who happen to not belong in the same clan as you. We need to build a good future for our people.

I strictly am against racial ideas. I don't think it helps. It comes down civilized and savage for me, I am old school colonial mindset and think it's true. The reason we can't get along is because some are high class clans and some low class clans and we try to conceal it with somalinimo and cushiticnimo similar to how india tries to do the same to cover up it's caste history. We have castes also among ourselves and we must embrace it. HG invades mogadishu loots, rapes, kills. He came to kismayo but with marehan guiding him he never looted, raped, or killed. People still own their properties.

Ignoring this is your down fall and why we can't unite. We just need to accept all somalis are not equal.

It was your adeer who called the hawiye SAVAGES when you even refused to recruit them into your darawish and said 'mandow kuman dirsane' ma cilowday. Maybe you saw the same thing as amisom soldier saw in el buur today and said waxani yaan kala hadla siyasadooda maba haystan isimo.
The Sayid lived and spent the end of his life with and under the protection of Karanle in Iimey.
IMG_3031.jpg

Again, you're ignorant go spend some time learning and spare us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Sayid lived and spent the end of his life with and under the protection of Karanle in Iimey.
View attachment 57524

So your history starts with sayidka? a darod? not even a genuine isimo clan either with longer history in the ogaden but a rebel similar to keenadid was to boqor osman. You guys always take the shit darod leave ya don't you. Actually get to know who the darods will really respect it's their historical leaders not rebels. Tell me about karanle hawiye why you need a white man book? ma haysatid miyaa tarikh dadkaga ah from dadkaga? it's cause your wild animals sxb is the only explanation.

Just accept it niyahow ma jirin tarikh for hawiye and isaaq before sayidka. Qurun yahow bushmanka ah iga tag ayaa lagu dhahaya in nugaal garowe if you don't know your own history from your people. Ka tag meesha ha lagu taliyo sida weliga talin jiray mar nin cadan haku sheego tarikhdada iyo niin darode sayidka..

So your history starts with sayidka? a darod? not even a genuine isimo clan either with longer history in the ogaden but a rebel similar to keenadid was to boqor osman. You guys always take the shit darod leave ya don't you. Actually get to know who the darods will really respect it's their historical leaders not rebels. Tell me about karanle hawiye why you need a white man book? ma haysatid miyaa tarikh dadkaga ah from dadkaga? it's cause your wild animals sxb is the only explanation.

Just accept it niyahow ma jirin tarikh for hawiye and isaaq before sayidka.
Spare me your retarded rants. Go and learn something then type your essays.

I strictly am against racial ideas. I don't think it helps. It comes down civilized and savage for me, I am old school colonial mindset and think it's true. The reason we can't get along is because some are high class clans and some low class clans and we try to conceal it with somalinimo and cushiticnimo similar to how india tries to do the same to cover up it's caste history. We have castes also among ourselves and we must embrace it. HG invades mogadishu loots, rapes, kills. He came to kismayo but with marehan guiding him he never looted, raped, or killed. People still own their properties.

Ignoring this is your down fall and why we can't unite. We just need to accept all somalis are not equal.
In the grand scheme of things, your race matters not your qabiil or Caste. Somalis should see each other as one national family. It's the only way we'll survive in this century, instead of wasting time with Caste/Qabiil systems designed to artificially divide brothers of the same nation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In the grand scheme of things, your race matters not your qabiil or Caste. Somalis should see each other as one national family. It's the only way we'll survive in this century, instead of wasting time with Caste/Qabiil systems designed to artificially divide brothers of the same nation.

As long as the high class clans rule them, there is no problem. Similar to how the jordan kings rule peasant palestinians. Then it's ok. But you want these aborigines to rule us and we tried for 30 years and got nothing to show for it and you want us to repeat the cycle another 30 years? They dont have history niyahow to fall back on to guide them, let them just be citizens of the glorious somali nation run by darods for ever and i will then be somali conscious till then go shove it waryaa

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Just accept it niyahow ma jirin tarikh for hawiye and isaaq before sayidka. Qurun yahow bushmanka ah iga tag ayaa lagu dhahaya in nugaal garowe if you don't know your own history from your people. Ka tag meesha ha lagu taliyo sida weliga talin jiray mar nin cadan haku sheego tarikhdada iyo niin darode sayidka..
I would proceed with caution embarassing has serious links to the murursade mafia from that control NISA. Last time i messed around and call khayre a terrorist she sent some spys from nisa in mogadishu who assigned 5 murursade from the united kingdom to watch my movements but cause theres no mire murursade in london theres only one family of five they had to ship two more one from el buur and the other from dayniile.

I heard in total theres 525 murursade worldwide.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
View attachment 57524
When the laag was being formed and the colonialist calaan kana siib kana saar happened and cawaale was raised up hogh, most of the leaders were cunsuuri reer bari cismaan maxamud and when they agreed to share a Parliament between all somalis some of the reer bari cismaan maxamud stood up and said do you mean to tell is that this parliament we must sit and listen to a speech from even a murursade:russ::lolbron:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would proceed with caution embarassing has serious links to the murursade mafia from that control NISA. Last time i messed around and call khayre a terrorist she sent some spys from nisa in mogadishu who assigned 5 murursade from the united kingdom to watch my movements but cause theres no mire murursade in london theres only one family of five they had to ship two more one from el buur and the other from dayniile.

I heard in total theres 525 murursade worldwide.

War dadkasi waxaa dad ka dhigay nin la yirah hashi wehliye oo reerkisa galkacyo weli jogga oo nool oo og inu yahay niin amanle ah lakin adigo oo kale buu ahaa oo rabay inu ibna adan ka dhigo nimankani with your islanimo or somalinimo or any damn card you could use to create some sort of bond with the aborigines. Abahay wuxu yiri waagi hore waa laga nixi jiray oo waa loo sadaqn jiray dadkeena caadiga ah inay wax ka soo dhigan. Most of them are like that BAR ABGAAL. Same with habar gedir, ma haysto tarikh ka hor 1960. He was a wild aborigine man also. All hawiye were laga reebo nimanka abgaalka ah oo dawlad ah runti

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When the laag was being formed and the colonialist calaan kana siib kana saar happened and cawaale was raised up hogh, most of the leaders were cunsuuri reer bari cismaan maxamud and when they agreed to share a Parliament between all somalis some of the reer bari cismaan maxamud stood up and said do you mean to tell is that this parliament we must sit and listen to a speech from even a murursade:russ::lolbron:

Ninka ay ku faanan murusade oo wax ka dhigay waa niin majerten ah, their all like that these little southerners kkkkkkkkkkkkk. Yasin ali sharmarke marku SYL samayay bay hadana ku faanan wax loo dhisay abdullahi issa ma isaga dhisay waa yaabe waa loo dortay meesha asagu ma dhisine kkkkkkkkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Sirta ma ogid miyaa? Somaliyay toosooo, toosoo isku tirsadayay, si fican aqri sirta halka ku jirta....KIINA TAAG DARANE, TAAGEERA WELIGENEEEEEEEE.

It was ppl like you cognissitive that wanted us to unite high and low class civilized n savage and for the civilized to help the uncivilized KAN TAAG DARAN...waa qof aan waxba haysan tarikh ah HAWIYE

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War dadkasi waxaa dad ka dhigay nin la yirah hashi wehliye oo reerkisa galkacyo weli jogga oo nool oo og inu yahay niin amanle ah lakin adigo oo kale buu ahaa oo rabay inu ibna adan ka dhigo nimankani with your islanimo or somalinimo or any damn card you could use to create some sort of bond with the aborigines. Abahay wuxu yiri waagi hore waa laga nixi jiray oo waa loo sadaqn jiray dadkeena caadiga ah inay wax ka soo dhigan. Most of them are like that BAR ABGAAL. Same with habar gedir, ma haysto tarikh ka hor 1960. He was a wild aborigine man also. All hawiye were laga reebo nimanka abgaalka ah oo dawlad ah runti
I heard when suldaan kenadid built a fortress in hobyo and placed cannon fire around it and when the indigenous aboriginal tribes hawiye heard the cannons the ran and claimed the trees frightened they said that the cannons dhuuso Majeerteen :dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance KAN TAAG DARAN WAA KEE? Qof walbo oo qabiilkisa wa cawina its talking about weaker and inferior clans and to end the caste system because there was alot of discrimination. it did succeed tho your little liberal policy and people way is dhex galeen.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Sirta ma ogid miyaa? Somaliyay toosooo, toosoo isku tirsadayay, si fican aqri sirta halka ku jirta....KIINA TAAG DARANE, TAAGEERA WELIGENEEEEEEEE.

It was ppl like you cognissitive that wanted us to unite high and low class civilized n savage and for the civilized to help the uncivilized KAN TAAG DARAN...waa qof aan waxba haysan tarikh ah HAWIYE
Boowe qolobaa calankeed uwaa ceeyno anagaa Keenu waa cirko kaaleyee oo caadnaa laheyn ee caashaqayeey:mjcry:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I believe alot of reer bari still hold onto their FAILED UTOPIA POLICIES OF EITHER ISLANIMO OR SOMALINIMO. Remember jama ali jama? remember cade and his hamar love fest? where does shabab, isis, and all that crap live? all bari.

PL we had enough of it, we want our federalism. Keep the savages out and focus on our own regions. We want abdillahi yusuf policy, he won over puntland and even now somalia except with a little hang overs left to clean up islamists, centralist who are really the same and just want to mix high n low classes together again and wish for a miracle.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe alot of reer bari still hold onto their FAILED UTOPIA POLICIES OF EITHER ISLANIMO OR SOMALINIMO. Remember jama ali jama? remember cade and his hamar love fest? where does shabab, isis, and all that crap live? all bari.

PL we had enough of it, we want our federalism. Keep the savages out and focus on our own regions. We want abdillahi yusuf policy, he won over puntland and even now somalia except with a little hang overs left to clean up islamists, centralist who are really the same and just want to mix high n low classes together again and wish for a miracle.
War nin yaho maxa sii ka ah islamnimo is imperative i suggest you leave it alone cause denouncing islam will turn your closest family into your worst enemy so respect it cause most love islam more than their mother and father.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War nin yaho maxa sii ka ah islamnimo is imperative i suggest you leave it alone cause denouncing islam will turn your closest family into your worst enemy so respect it cause most live islam more than their mother and father.

Islam won't change some are civilized and others are not. It's a personal faith, it's got nothing to do with mixing high and low class people and making them one. Wa wax qofku iyo illahi ka dhaxayo, dont take it any further waryaa. I dont mind to pray with a hawiye lakin afterwards meeleheeni ayaanu kala aadayna ma ceeb ba? mise ma qasab ba inaan hal meel isla jogno.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Islam won't change some are civilized and others are not. It's a personal faith, it's got nothing to do with mixing high and low class people and making them one. Wa wax qofku iyo illahi ka dhaxayo, dont take it any further waryaa. I dont mind to pray with a hawiye lakin afterwards meeleheeni ayaanu kala aadayna ma ceeb ba? mise ma qasab ba inaan hal meel isla jogno.

“They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.“

https://quran.com/61/8

:lawd:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will pray with a hawiye, kama qaadayo islanimada(inkasto qof islam ah oo guri islameed ku jiro ma oggi sidee saladisa uu jirta) waa sucaal adiga taa ku yaal. Lakin markan dugano, asagu galmudugisa ha iga aado anigana puntlandkayga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts