Somali Minorities Praise Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance DAD WILDLIFE KAMID AHAA INTANAN SOMALIA LA ABUURIN INAAD NAGU WAASHID WAA WALALKA ISLAM WAA WALALKA SOMALIYEED KAMA YEELAYNO. You won't in puntland with that nonsense and people won't let go. You won't unite civilized tribe and aboriginal tribes using islam card or somali card because they what both are. We can't bridge this with ANY CARD.

May Somalinimo and Islanimo Fall, yes you can be somali, yes you can be muslim but civilized and aborigines must stay apart, we simply won't get along anyways. We are wasting our time, pulling out all these cards. What next @Cognitivedissonance cushitic card maybe africa card maybe BIN ADAN CARD(HUMAN RIGHTS). Just give it up and let tradition continue.

What card are you going to use to deny the different histories of somali clans, that all i ASK? if i see one that works maybe I will join it but if won't work, don't waste the people time and keep strictly FEDERAL.
Islam is the only remedy to our illness shariah is imperative fad ama ha fadin waa lugu fadsiin

Since these gaalo have gave us the taste if their fiat usury paper corrupting the hearts of geeljires i heard it was a crypto zionist from italy during somalias first parliment session a vote was held warly 60’s which constitution should somalia follow and after he bribed the geeljires they vited overwhelmingly to impose secular man made system that was our downfall:wow:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance is our local majerten liberal HUMAN RIGHT ADVOCATE USING THE ISLAM CARD TO MAKE THESE PEOPLE HUMAN BEINGS, he doesn't want to talk this stuff and wants to carry on creating islamic unity and disregard the serious questions from civilized tribes. No sorry candhufdeena gadaal uma liqi doono and do it for allah sake, see they have to beg you because they don't want to answer this stuff and hence why Puntland shabab, isis, somalinimo and all this crap will never work because the people REMEMBER THIS STUFF.
Boowe hada hadalka badan joojin wallae boowe garoowe ba nugu imaan saafta ina wada maarin sidi boqor cismaan camal kkk

Theres no dialogue about shariah and divine laws in somalia basically somalinimo is islamnimo if you become an apostate then somalis in general wont accept you cause they will call you a gaal instead of a somali.

So much for Puntland being racist against Somalis. Look at how minorities are treated in Puntland. They work there, make money, have a much better life and even marry. The height of a civilization is how it's weakest among them are treated. You are welcome in Puntland.
Puntland is a known hotspot for a sizeable Madow population, after the Bantu conquest of Konfuur your tuulos are up next
:susp:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
More successful Rahanwayn IDPS who are now productive business men in the city of garowe. I am sure the IDPs there now will be easier to assimilate as they have rahanwayn links. What I find funny is why don't rahanwayn established community do something for those in the IDP camps? Why is it we have too, I understand the first batch that came, yes they had no links but now they got links in the city. Get up and going. Who exactly are those IDPs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland is a known hotspot for a sizeable Madow population, after the Bantu conquest of Konfuur your tuulos are up next

Try to hide your aboriginality with bantu hate, awoowaha wuxu ahaa hadi aadan ogaayn naguma maweelinaysid cushitic race and bullshit

not really, they are refugees and dont mingle with the people we host a lot of koonfur people not just bantus. there wont be a large scale bantu population there arent large farmlands in the north for them, btw if RX are controlled why would Madows be an issue?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
not really, they are refugees and dont mingle with the people we host a lot of koonfur people not just bantus. there wont be a large scale bantu population there arent large farmlands in the north for them, btw if RX are controlled why would Madows be an issue?

That nigga was wild life niyahow, he is attaching to cushitic race to hide that his fathers were apart of nature, that is what low class somali clans do, it's the best way to hide it. Notice they cry for 'somali baan ahay' or 'muslim baan ahay' or whatever card they can to get rid of that historical stain about their ancestor being wild and untamed with no culture or civilization.

Try to hide your aboriginality with bantu hate, awoowaha wuxu ahaa hadi aadan ogaayn naguma maweelinaysid cushitic race and bullshit
What do you mean by "aboriginality"? Ofc i'm a full-blooded Somali who's native to his land, my home region is Somali Galbeed. Anyways if you want Puntland to become Kampala central 2.0 then be my guest.
:manny:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What do you mean by "aboriginality"? Ofc i'm a full-blooded Somali who's native to his land. Anyways if you want Puntland to become Kampala central 2.0 then be my guest.

Yeah keep crying cushitic, somali, dna and all to disguise my ancestor colonized your wild ancestors in galgaduud and taught them somalinimo thru SYL which my ancestor created. Somali was created by me, you were just apart of the fauna when we came to you. Do you wanna see el bur and what it's like today? its no different to when we came to you

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What do you mean by "aboriginality"? Ofc i'm a full-blooded Somali who's native to his land, my home region is Somali Galbeed. Anyways if you want Puntland to become Kampala central 2.0 then be my guest.

There is high class and low class somali clans. Go to Somalia, you need to know your ancestors, sultanates, culture, and general history. In Somalia you need to prove your from humans because many people were aboriginals and wild life here, not even humans. U know an aboriginal? their called bush people, they dont even have language and lower then bantu who has language and farming. These people dont wear clothes and chase animals and naked. Alot of somalia was like that and we fear you may have been one of them or else why arent you boasting about your ancestors? you got nothing to boast about right?

Yeah keep crying cushitic, somali, dna and all to disguise my ancestor colonized your wild ancestors in galgaduud and taught them somalinimo thru SYL which my ancestor created. Somali was created by me, you were just apart of the fauna when we came to you. Do you wanna see el bur and what it's like today? its no different to when we came to you

Not sure if these retarded rants you've been sharing lately are half serious but ceelbuur has been a war zone that was occupied by Ethiopian troops, the people who lived there pretty much evacuated it because they preferred to leave than live with them.

Go learn the history of SYL and it's founders and if you want to learn the history of different Somali clans do some research yourself. Spare us these obsessive silly rants.

Ofc i know not everyone in Puntland is mixed, but i've met a few Mjs irl & they have timo Madow which indicates they have some Madow ancestry. All im saying is that my pure Puntite brothers should not get too cozy with the Madows & make the same mistakes as the southerners.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not sure if these retarded rants you've been sharing lately are half serious but ceelbuur has been a war zone that was occupied by Ethiopian troops, the people who lived there pretty much evacuated it because they preferred to leave than live with them.

Go learn the history of SYL and it's founders and if you want to learn the history of different Somali clans do some research yourself. Spare us these obsessive silly rants.

It's a warzone, why? because you don't have leaders, you never did is the only logical answer. I saw murusade tree, nothing stretches for centuries. It's all today and new and their not respected because it's new to them, you need to gain respectability for centuries, not overnight. Elbuur was similar is my point when my ancestor came, he was like that amisom guy saying the same thing about your ancestors saying these people are WILD and their is no leader here. A leader stabilizes you sxb, you need a system that is pre colonial. Ha isku daba wareegin somalia and all this shit, maxad ahayd intanan somalia jirin isma waydisid miyaa?

One other thing lagu garto qof tarikh lahayn waa wax kasto manta jiro ayuu ku dega. Like whatever is the flavor of the month he will attach too. Islanimo, Somalinimo, Cushiticnimo, He will always grab watever is the general idea of his time and conceal himelf in it so he isn't question about his ancestor history because he can't answer for it because there is nothing there which only means 'they were part of wild life and bush men' who don't have societies and operate in small packs like animals.

There is high class and low class somali clans. Go to Somalia, you need to know your ancestors, sultanates, culture, and general history. In Somalia you need to prove your from humans because many people were aboriginals and wild life here, not even humans. U know an aboriginal? their called bush people, they dont even have language and lower then bantu who has language and farming. These people dont wear clothes and chase animals and naked. Alot of somalia was like that and we fear you may have been one of them or else why arent you boasting about your ancestors? you got nothing to boast about right?
Warya @GBTarmy come collect your crazy adeer. Nigga makes absolutely no sense.
:pachah1:

It's a warzone, why? because you don't have leaders, you never did is the only logical answer. I saw murusade tree, nothing stretches for centuries. It's all today and new and their not respected because it's new to them, you need to gain respectability for centuries, not overnight. Elbuur was similar is my point when my ancestor came, he was like that amisom guy saying the same thing about your ancestors saying these people are WILD and their is no leader here. A leader stabilizes you sxb, you need a system that is pre colonial. Ha isku daba wareegin somalia and all this shit, maxad ahayd intanan somalia jirin isma waydisid miyaa?
Murursade is a sub sub clan and it's one of the oldest clans. Karanle were sultans of Adal, you're very ignorant. My question to you is if you want to know the history of different Somali clans why don't you do some research? Why are you polluting the forum with your baseless rants? It's getting boring.

Ofc i know not everyone in Puntland is mixed, but i've met a few Mjs irl & they have timo Madow which indicates they have some Madow ancestry. All im saying is that my pure Puntite brothers should not get too cozy with the Madows & make the same mistakes as the southerners.
Lol they can only be found in the bigger cities, but timo Madow can found in all clans even your ogaden/jidwaaq clan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol they can only be found in the bigger cities, but timo Madow can found in all clans even your ogaden/jidwaaq clan

Oh wow he is ogaden, he has tremendous history. Why is he wasting his time with that shitty new age ideas by people who have nothing to boast about their past and attach to anything in the modern world to hide their past and fathers being apart of the wild life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah some Absame men got jungle fever & mixed with omotic oromo women, but it's very minimal lol.

It was your adeer who called the hawiye SAVAGES when you even refused to recruit them into your darawish and said 'mandow kuman dirsane' ma cilowday. Maybe you saw the same thing as amisom soldier saw in el buur today and said waxani yaan kala hadla siyasadooda maba haystan isimo.

Yeah some Absame men got jungle fever & mixed with omotic oromo women, but it's very minimal lol.
same thing in PL, difference is the Madow are seen as lesser and not very interacted with or have any political power and they wont have it either but we dont burn them or anything like that. Problem is open borders letting koonfur people into PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.