Somali men ain't shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I am online all the time most of the day and night bro myself. Either gaming, working, reading. But years of schooling and work shaped my one track mind. I do things routinely and veer from that to do what I planned, like a movie, out in the weekends etc. I appreciate the amenities that come with being connected, and I am, but I rarely am social online. I am certain my interest on this website will wane soon too. I am shocked now at the characters here, I am still laughing the entire group who sport on their foreheads the Nazi symbol. Too funny. Too comical.
How did you find out about this forum?

It came up on my search sometime ago, I was looking for something. so I tried to register but it did not work. The authentication link auto generated didn't work. So I returned this week and it worked. It was dull and boring when I registered, I think I put some fire on the forums already. They should pay me garacdu. :)

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Do you have a personal beef with me? Or, are you retarded? How did me talking about collectivism, seem like I was being a non-confident dude? If you have advice for Farahs then create a different thread for relationship tips.

He's mentally retarded. He's a radical jihadist by day and a pervy c*nt by night.

Do you have a personal beef with me? Or, are you retarded? How did me talking about collectivism, seem like I was being a non-confident dude? If you have advice for Farahs then create a different thread for relationship tips.

Don't mind CD he's not all there in the head lol

Seems like ur his new punching bag for the week :icon lol:

They are probably copying each other. These girls are remarkably stupid that they never think for themselves. One of them could be pissed at a faarax and her friends will probably just copy. These are supposed the be an entire generation? :susp:
Twitter will give you cancer if you are attempt to correct these cawaans.

Halgan

special Somali snowflake
Halgan, I present you snowflake gift :)

http://www.snowcrystals.com/

There is whole science and great fan base for snow flakes in North America. Check the website when you have time.

I absolutely love it
twerky-clouds-where-the-snow-comes-from__605.gif

Halgan, Then learn how snowflakes get shaped as water droplets descend towards land through the air from above. Amazing info. To this day, no one can fully explain how the shapes are so exact in their different flavors like that. Sort of a miracle and I don't use the word lightly.

Guess you are cool with a date at the balcony as the snow falls hahahahaha. Kind of romantic huh? And I am not asking you out, just curious. Since you love snowflakes that much.

Halgan

special Somali snowflake
Halgan, Then learn how snowflakes get shaped as water droplets descend towards land through the air from above. Amazing info. To this day, no one can fully explain how the shapes are so exact in their different flavors like that. Sort of a miracle and I don't use the word lightly.

Guess you are cool with a date at the balcony as the snow falls hahahahaha. Kind of romantic huh? And I am not asking you out, just curious. Since you love snowflakes that much.

I just love snow and anything to do with snow

ewww i can't stand romance :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending