Somali men ain't shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's this new phenom that taking over young Somali women across the world, they scream Somali guys ain't shit atleast 3 times an hour. And now the Somali men are joining in the movement and creating their own hashtags Somali girls ain't shit. Why can't we love each other with out tearing ourselves apart.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I blame this on their fathers, if the Somali father's became more involved in their kids lives their kids wouldn't tweet this.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You know what Somali men ain't shit. They did 9/11, killed JFK, Jesus and Harambe.

Don't worry, they can have their reverts.
In exchange we can have habesha women who are more numerous in number and wouldn't date a manlet

Win for everyone

i might marry an ethiopian girl in the future.some girls are too manly manly for me.naagaha kulkulul waan necbahay.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yeah well I got some words for em

tumblr_m05wc5DzcY1r7b6rlo1_r1_500.gif

Nuff sed :birdman:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Looking through some of their twitter profiles, it doesn't scream intelligence. The idea of collectively judging a whole group as a gender/race is mind-boggling. You can criticize certain inferior groups within groups, but bringing in ethnicity/gender which are genetic, requires credible scientific data.

I never understood grouping people together, honestly. If one man/women wrongs you, why should others who share the same religion/ethnicity/nationality be lumped in with them. It honestly makes no sense. Like, if a white man calls me a slur, I'm not gonna say all white people are disrespectful, I'm gonna consider that man a c*nt. No one else, but him. Why do humans naturally just consider if a person in a group does it, everyone does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts