Somali men ain't shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. tweet somali guys/girls aint shit
2. have them flood your mentions
3. have your pick
4. ??????
5. profit
Enter the DMs of the one you fancy with an excuse to enter. Its fool proof :drakelaugh:

Only problem being, the ones who do give a shit are insecure and are really shit

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I never understood grouping people together, honestly. If one man/women wrongs you, why should others who share the same religion/ethnicity/nationality be lumped in with them. It honestly makes no sense. Like, if a white man calls me a slur, I'm not gonna say all white people are disrespectful, I'm gonna consider that man a c*nt. No one else, but him. Why do humans naturally just consider if a person in a group does it, everyone does it?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I don't know if it's easy brainwashing or lack of intelligence, but it's stupid.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Looking through some of their twitter profiles, it doesn't scream intelligence. The idea of collectively judging a whole group as a gender/race is mind-boggling. You can criticize certain inferior groups within groups, but bringing in ethnicity/gender which are genetic, requires credible scientific data.
Those girls are talking about you warya sambac ask yourself when was the last time you chirpsed a xalimo & got her number I bet you're the type to see a xalimo that you're feeling and just look at her in the eyes as if you're communicating with her telepathicly & when she doesn't pick up on your message then you look at her ass & try telekinesis, yet still nothing so you move on with your tales in-between your legs. Many xalimos personally told me the only reason that they go with ajnabi especially madow is that they have confidence to approach them even if the nigga is buck ugly & has one leg still he'll approach them like he's Gods gift to women.

My advise to faraxs is don't let your ego get in the way, pluck up the testicular fortitude to handle rejection & always remember at first you don't succeed? Try, try again kkkk:fittytousand:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I didn't think it could worse than the 'gang gang' nonsense :cryinglaughsmiley:

Females wallahi.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never understood grouping people together, honestly. If one man/women wrongs you, why should others who share the same religion/ethnicity/nationality be lumped in with them. It honestly makes no sense. Like, if a white man calls me a slur, I'm not gonna say all white people are disrespectful, I'm gonna consider that man a c*nt. No one else, but him. Why do humans naturally just consider if a person in a group does it, everyone does it?
Says the guy who considers a Caribbean the same as a Somali & puts us into one group coined by white supremacist 'black' which has many negative connotations. Why don't you take your own advise and stop grouping people together & celebrate their uniqueness their culture language heritage geographical location their ethnicity :draketf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Those girls are talking about you warya sambac ask yourself when was the last time you chirpsed a xalimo & got her number I bet you're the type to see a xalimo that you're feeling and just look at her in the eyes as if you're communicating with her telepathicly & when she doesn't pick up on your message then you look at her ass & try telekinesis, yet still nothing so you move on with your tales in-between your legs. Many xalimos personally told me the only reason that they go with ajnabi especially madow is that they have confidence to approach them even if the nigga is buck ugly & has one leg still he'll approach them like he's Gods gift to women.

My advise to faraxs is don't let your ego get in the way, pluck up the testicular fortitude to handle rejection & always remember at first you don't succeed? Try, try again kkkk:fittytousand:
Do you have a personal beef with me? Or, are you retarded? How did me talking about collectivism, seem like I was being a non-confident dude? If you have advice for Farahs then create a different thread for relationship tips.

Says the guy who considers a Caribbean the same as a Somali & puts us into one group coined by white supremacist 'black' which has many negative connotations. Why don't you take your own advise and stop grouping people together & celebrate their uniqueness their culture language heritage geographical location their ethnicity :draketf:
k

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you have a personal beef with me? Or, are you retarded? How did me talking about collectivism, seem like I was being a non-confident dude? If you have advice for Farahs then create a different thread for relationship tips.
No my gut instinct has never failed me, now take that & run with it :ufdup:

For those of you with twitter accounts, why don't you inform these little girls they should not do that? Horta aniga inaan old school ahay, I have no facebook, no twitter, no instagaram, no snapchat, just kii ahaa viber for communicating back home to nomads. No wonder I am shocked at these kind of online presence for Somalis.

Dadkii dhalay siday wax ka noqdeen? twiiters from you people here should address this.

I pronounced instagaram wrong I think hahahaha. On my cell phone, I see the software updated as if I opted downloading it. No kidding. This forum is too much already.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
For those of you with twitter accounts, why don't you inform these little girls they should not do that? Horta aniga inaan old school ahay, I have no facebook, no twitter, no instagaram, no snapchat, just kii ahaa viber for communicating back home to nomads. No wonder I am shocked at these kind of online presence for Somalis.

Dadkii dhalay siday wax ka noqdeen? twiiters from you people here should address this.
Twitter aint shit i had an account 2 years ago but i deleted it lol

Only Instagram and snapchat now.

This is the new online generation now they see it as fun and games. Not that i agree personally, but it is what it is.

Twitter aint shit i had an account 2 years ago but i deleted it lol

Only Instagram and snapchat now.

This is the new online generation now they see it as fun and games. Not that i agree personally, but it is what it is.

I am online all the time most of the day and night bro myself. Either gaming, working, reading. But years of schooling and work shaped my one track mind. I do things routinely and veer from that to do what I planned, like a movie, out in the weekends etc. I appreciate the amenities that come with being connected, and I am, but I rarely am social online. I am certain my interest on this website will wane soon too. I am shocked now at the characters here, I am still laughing at the entire group who sport on their foreheads the Nazi symbol. Too funny. Too comical. Are they out of a cave? Don't they understand what the symbol stands for? It is like someone carrying a sign that says "look at me, I am so dumb, spit on me".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending