Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Never forget, it was the Abysinnians that started this conflict 600 years ago and continue to antagonize us to this day. We did not ask for this.

We will not apologize for defending ourselves.

Ethiopians cut the water from shebelle river for second time in year and built dam while Somalis are dying from hunger. The rivers are protected by international laws and no country can cut the waters against other country.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What's the Ethiopian government/state ? The government consists of Ethiopian people. Ethiopian Somali wars started 600 years and till today is going on. This shows that whether the Ethiopian government/ regime changed, their aggressive policy against Somalia will continue. The Ethiopian people and government are one or same. if the Ethiopians are that nice people and love Somalis, their soldiers wouldn't rape and killed our people. The guards in Ogaden jail are Ethiopian people who torture and rape our people. The Ethiopian people will spare the Somalis.

Wow

:wow:

Noolow

Why are you talking to me about raw meat and dead pics of people? I never posted or talked about those things so take it somewhere else.

You think like your typical somali diasporan cawaaan. somalis did that to themselves so they don't deserve my sympathy or help. shame on you for thinking like that. yes we have somalis who are responsible and we should take care of them but that does not mean we forget ethiopia's involvement in somali affairs to this day in 2017. if we have got low iq as people, you're probably part of the bottom crew.

Listen you xayawaan, you're the one who quoted me in the first place and purposely misinterpreted my comment. Don't get mad now when I correct you.

Looool and this is coming another diaspora huh? You're no better than the odeys littering the coffee shops who do nothing but discuss politics and habbar everything under the sun lmao. Only idiots would think that criticising politicians and those who had a hand in somalias corruption is anything like abandoning the ppl suffering at home

Go take your baseless assumptions elsewhere and work on your reading comprehension while you're at it. Don't ever talk about me and my apparent lack of sympathy again :camby:

I come out as a fellow Ogaden and I concur with my sister :fittytousand:

Ogaden is Somali, has always been and will always be :dabcasar: Not even other Ehtiopian want to be ruled by Aids-baba :mjlol:

I hope the raw-meat-eater die from maggots in the food :siilaanyosmile:
Finally I've been dying out here.
:whew:
It's been hard defending our people from undercover isis terrorists claiming to be us.
:wow:
Welcome sis.
:friendhug:

There wouldn't be so much protesting going on in the country if the people supported the government :kanyeshrug:

The Oromo who started the protests to improve their life condition not to have their own country. Amhara had joined for their own benefits (to rule)though the regime treated them good.

The lice ridden grasshopper eating Tigrayan will probably secede from Ethiopia the minute the mixed breed Amhara and their historical lackey, the Oromo topple the TPLF regime. Red sea afars of eritrea are currently attacking the Tigrinya speaking christians of eritrea (habesha and their repressive regimes), obviously TPLF would be supporting them over Eritrea since Eritrea destroyed the 'Greater Tigray Republic'.
republic-of-Tigray-010237.jpg

Concentrate on Somalia rather than Tigray lmao:camby:

Ironic coming from a Tigrayan who is on a Somali website. mereja is that way :susp:
When have you seen me post anything like that about Somalia or during your elections for example:mjlol:.
Never have I randomly said anything rude to any of you guys unless provoked, look through my posts, you won't find one.

I speak for Dire Dawa.

You can do what you like in Godey or Qabriwhatever.
But come near Dire Dawa and we'll shoot you.
It's Dirr Dhabe first of all. And if you're part of the Ogaden region you're part of Somalia.

Move to Addis Ababa if you want to be Ethiopian so bad and stop claiming my region.
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts