Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Very simple, i (Allegedly)call at least 25 ethiopian restaurants from all over the states everyday and order at least 1000$ worth of food, let's just say close to 1million$ have been lost.Of course this only cost me about 10min a day. :siilaanyolaugh:
This is for the meddling of our affairs these hiv infested raw meat eaters have done to Somalia,:fittytousand:

(For legal and protection from false accusations, I never make/made any calls to restaurants ordering foods I never intend of buying, this is just for entertainment)

ETHIOPIA ha Burburto
If this is true then that's not a funny prank sxb you are destroying livelihoods
All for a stupid grudge that these people aren't even responsible for.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Very simple, i (Allegedly)call at least 25 ethiopian restaurants from all over the states everyday and order at least 1000$ worth of food, let's just say close to 1million$ have been lost.Of course this only cost me about 10min a day. :siilaanyolaugh:
This is for the meddling of our affairs these hiv infested raw meat eaters have done to Somalia,:fittytousand:

(For legal and protection from false accusations, I never make/made any calls to restaurants ordering foods I never intend of buying, this is just for entertainment)

ETHIOPIA ha Burburto

:deadrose:

We all gotta do our part.

What a patriot

:salute:

If this is true then that's not a funny prank sxb you are destroying livelihoods
All for a stupid grudge that these people aren't even responsible for.
Destroying people's lively hoods is very wrong and I don't condone any such action, it's illegal and haram, ppl work very hard for their money and they deserve the same respect these ethiopians give to our brothers and sisters in ogaden and other parts somalis live in Ethiopia. :siilaanyolaugh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Destroying people's lively hoods is very wrong and I don't condone any such action, it's illegal and haram, ppl work very hard for their money and they deserve the same respect these ethiopians give to our brothers and sisters in ogaden and other parts somalis live in Ethiopia. :siilaanyolaugh:
Then why don't you deliver the same punishment to the British, since they gave the ogaden to the Ethiopians in the first place?
In fact, why don't you be a dickhead to the nationals of every country that has wronged Somalia. That'll sure teach them. I bet you'll feel good about yourself.

:deadrose:

We all gotta do our part.

What a patriot

:salute:
:dabcasar:,
Then why don't you deliver the same punishment to the British, since they gave the ogaden to the Ethiopians in the first place?
In fact, why don't you be a dickhead to the nationals of every country that has wronged Somalia. That'll sure teach them. I bet you'll feel good about yourself.
Sxb relax this is just "Fake News"
raw.gif

What the f*ck is going on? So when something good happens Ethios say "We're all Ethiopian, the same people!" but when something negative happens it's "Ethiopia is an imaginary term we're all different people that don't care about politics blah blah blah"!

:comeon:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
A Ghanaian can never be that beautiful. It's haram.

Congratulations brother. Your very lucky you have such beautiful women Mash'Allah.
Making fun of the Islam makes you a kaafir.

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that you were mocking?

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed.[at-Tawbah 9:65-66].

So much for being a religious scholar that knew "hadeeth, fiqh, quran, aqeedah".

British soldiers are not killing Somali civilians right now but Ethiopians soldiers that committed last year 2 massacres inside Ogaden and Somalia. Ethiopia not U.K. That cut the water of shebelle river right now while baidoa declared famine stage. Now join your raw meat eater friend & cannibalize on other forum. :susp:

Making fun of the Islam makes you a kaafir.

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that you were mocking?

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed.[at-Tawbah 9:65-66].

So much for being a religious scholar that knew "hadeeth, fiqh, quran, aqeedah".

That was a bit messed up wasn't it? I meant haram as in accordance to human experience, nothing to do with Shari'ah.

Ashaddu An La Ilaaha Illaha Illa Allah Wa Ashhaddu Anna Muhammadan Rasulullah.

Wallahi I believe in Him. I've studied for years.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
British soldiers are not killing Somali civilians right now but Ethiopians soldiers that committed last year 2 massacres inside Ogaden and Somalia. Ethiopia not U.K. That cut the water of shebelle river right now while baidoa declared famine stage. Now join your raw meat eater friend & cannibalize on other forum.
See what I highlighted?
You people seriously cannot mean to tell me that a country's government/army = all of its people.
Yes the army is made up of citizens of the country, but the last time I checked their army wasn't 100 million men strong, which is the population of Ethiopia. As a muslim you should be the first one to understand that painting everyone with a broad brush just leads to more hate. Look at people on an individual basis. If they hold opinions that are anti-Somali, don't reciprocate by being anti-ethiopian. Reciprocate by being anti-them.
Of course this message will fly right over people's heads and I'll be sent pictures of raw fucking meat like you always do.

See what I highlighted?
You people seriously cannot mean to tell me that a country's government/army = all of its people.
Yes the army is made up of citizens of the country, but the last time I checked their army wasn't 100 million men strong, which is the population of Ethiopia. As a muslim you should be the first one to understand that painting everyone with a broad brush just leads to more hate. Look at people on an individual basis. If they hold opinions that are anti-Somali, don't reciprocate by being anti-ethiopian. Reciprocate by being anti-them.
Of course this message will fly right over people's heads and I'll be sent pictures of raw fucking meat like you always do.

600 years of Abyssinian aggressive to Somalia indicates the Ethiopian and regime are same. No matter the regime changed from royal to republic, from one ethnic group to other, their foreigner policy reminded the same aggressive against Somalia. oromo, Amhara, Tigray all have same aggressive policy against Somalia. It is not even about ports. They had Eritrea when tried to invade us in 1962. Ethiopian soldiers are Ethiopians, they could do their job in Somalia without raping/killing the Somalis but no they must humiliate us.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
600 years of Abyssinia aggressive to Somalia indicates the Ethiopian and regime are same. No matter the regime changed from royal to republic, from one ethnic group to other, their foreigner policy reminded the same aggressive against Somalia. oromo, Amhara, Tigray all have same aggressive policy against Somalia. It is not even about ports. They had Eritrea when tried to invade us in 1962. Ethiopian soldiers are Ethiopians, they could do their job in Somalia without raping/killing the Somalis.
Oh sure, that's why Ethiopia right now is a hotbed of insurgency and civil uprising, right?
Politics is not one unified system where everyone agrees. You can't mean to tell me the Ethiopians uniformly love and approve of the current regime.
At the end of the day, even if many Ethiopians agree with what the soldiers are doing in Somalia (killing and raping Somalis), which would be unlikely anyways, it is quantifiably impossible for you to say they all agree. And that's enough for me. You raise good points and I understand your animosity for the Ethiopian regime, which I share, but try to focus it on that regime and not on the people. That's just misdirected hate that isn't constructive at all.

Feel free to send me images of raw meat like you like to do so much. Ironic that for someone who calls other people raw meat eaters for trying to be reasonable and not hating every Ethiopian that walks the Earth's guts, you sure like to talk about it endlessly.

Human right violations and killings of MANY Somalis due to their clan origins by the "Somali" dictatorship in the 1980s- Done by Somalis

Tribal militias fighting resulting in thousands of deaths soon after in the 1990s- Done by Somalis

Suicide bombings and assassinations by Alshabab and other Islamic terrorists- Done by Somalis

Man-Made famines in 1990s and 2011- Done by Somalis

Massacres and jailing of thousands of Somalis in Kilika 5 by Ina Iley and his Liyu polis- Done by Somalis

Deadly clan fighting over grazing land, wells etc- Also done by Somalis

More Somali blood has been spilled by Somali hands than Ethiopia ever did
but nope let's blame them for all our woes just like the Arabs do with Israel. :ivers:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Human right violations and killings of MANY Somalis due to their clan origins by the "Somali" dictatorship in the 1980s- Done by Somalis

Tribal militias fighting resulting in thousands of deaths soon after in the 1990s- Done by Somalis

Suicide bombings and assassinations by Alshabab and other Islamic terrorists- Done by Somalis

Man-Made famines in 1990s and 2011- Done by Somalis

Massacres and jailing of thousands of Somalis in Kilika 5 by Ina Iley and his Liyu polis- Done by Somalis

Deadly clan fighting over grazing land, wells etc- Also done by Somalis

More Somali blood has been spilled by Somali hands than Ethiopia ever did
but nope let's blame them for all our woes just like the Arabs do with Israel. :ivers:
That doesn't absolve Ethiopia for their crimes and their imperialistic stance regarding Somalia. But what can I expect from a poor idoor whose life dream is ictiraaf and prostitutes himself to each and every country?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
That doesn't absolve Ethiopia for their crimes and their imperialistic stance regarding Somalia. But what can I expect from an idoor?
No it doesn't, but it does counter the argument that a country's people and their government are one and the same in opinion, motivation and belief, which frankly is a ridiculous and unrealistic one in the first place.
Are we Somalis the same as the multiple atrocities committed by Somali regimes in the past? Of course not.
A large number of people were responsible for the many deaths that occurred, but to say that all Somalis approved and pushed for such a thing to happen is ridiculous.

That doesn't absolve Ethiopia for their crimes and their imperialistic stance regarding Somalia. But what can I expect from a poor idoor whose life dream is ictiraaf and prostitutes himself to each and every country?

Your clan can be bought wholesale on the market as we are doing right now with Cali Khalif Galaydh. You should be the last one to be talking about prostitution.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Your clan can be bought wholesale on the market as we are doing right now with Cali Khalif Galaydh. You should be the last one to be talking about prostitution.
Your government produces nothing, is capable of nothing, and your citizens are all doing tahreeb to Europe. Were it not for the generosity of the West and their aid money, you would lose more than half of your population. It's so sad that someone raised in the West can be as stupid as a geeljire from Hawd after being exposed to the real world. Can you even build a fucking well or build A ROAD without the West? So what the f*ck are you boasting about when you're the worst country in the whole of Africa?

No it doesn't, but it does counter the argument that a country's people and their government are one and the same in opinion, motivation and belief, which frankly is a ridiculous and unrealistic one in the first place.
Are we Somalis the same as the multiple atrocities committed by Somali regimes in the past? Of course not.
A large number of people were responsible for the many deaths that occurred, but to say that all Somalis approved and pushed for such a thing to happen is ridiculous.

Are you Comparing apples to orange or just deflecting from real subject. Listen dude Somalis were not in civil for 600 years like we were with Ethiopians. We were killing each other for past 600, we had civil war and now we are recovering from it. Unlike, fighting Abyssinian wars and Oromo expansion for past 600 years.

Your government produces nothing, is capable of nothing, and your citizens are all doing tahreeb to Europe. Were it not for the generosity of the West and their aid money, you would lose more than half of your population. It's so sad that someone raised in the West can be as stupid as a geeljire from Hawd after being exposed to the real world.

I don't really care, as long as the blessed flag flies over Las Anod I sleep a happy man.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Are you Comparing apples to orange or just deflecting from real subject. Listen dude Somalis were not in civil for 600 years like we were with Ethiopians. We were killing each other for past 600, we had civil war and now we are recovering from it. Unlike, fighting Abyssinian wars and Oromo expansion for past 600 years.
I frankly don't care.
My key point here is this; you cannot, unequivocally prove that all Ethiopians are pro-regime and hate everything to do with Somalis.
Most, if not all Ethiopians I've met over here in the West have been very nice people, and have had a neutral to positive opinion of Somalis. Should I, according to you, suddenly start throwing insults and hate at them? What would that prove? Please tell me what benefits this would serve.

I judge on an individual basis, something that is objectively far more reasonable than hating a full 100 million people entirely based on international politics and a series of events that the vast bulk of people living in Ethiopia were not directly responsible for. If I encounter a pro-regime Ethiopian that supports all of the wrongdoings that their government has done against us, then I will call them out for it. Why are you saying I'm a "raw meat eater" just for being fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts