Somali guys and mathow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
60% of AA women are unattractive and the other 40% are either attractive or average. This is in my experience though.

Last edited:
Well yeah I don't blame them, a lot of them are international students who weren't really exposed to muslims and how many different countries have muslim population.
Mmmm. You would think these niggas are cut off from the whole world.
They still find shit like this acceptable.

>Le pinnacle of masculinity meme
>is also into Korean guys
tenor.gif
:browtf:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Mmmm. You would think these niggas are cut off from the whole world.
They still find shit like this funny.

They kind of are tho. The only form of interaction they have with the West is through very specific media channels. Even when they come to study in the West they don't mingle with non-whatever type of ch*nk they are. Weird but fascinating people they are

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
depends on where you are and what black girl you are talking about.

AA women have their fair share of beauties but there's an obvious cultural swing that needs to be bridged. personally, I find quite African women pretty.

In Canada, most black girls are either Jamaican or Nigerian and obviously Somali guys gravitate towards Nigerian girls before Jamaican girls. Higher chance she's muslim and there's more of a connection.

In Canada, most black girls are either Jamaican or Nigerian and obviously Somali guys gravitate towards Nigerian girls before Jamaican girls. Higher chance she's muslim and there's more of a connection.
On the other hand, reer Toronto likes to act Jamaican so wouldn't they chase after Jamaican women?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
On the other hand, reer Toronto likes to act Jamaican so wouldn't they chase after Jamaican women?

ironically no

i mean they will interact with them a lot more and perhaps will be in relationships with them in high school, but come university time they need to get serious and jamaican women have a bit of a rift. like there's a separation in culture.

Last edited:
Non-Blacks barely see the difference, but I don't want to derail your thread.:stevej:

Trust they do see a difference. If I had a dollar for every time a nonblack person told me I didn't look black (or African)....:mjcry:

Last edited:
from what I have observed the somali Madows r ugly asf but Nigerians and Ghanaians have some beautiful women
both are ugly, they have tough genetics associated with masculinity. They also have higher levels of testosterone (yes testosterone) than women of other races which is linked to aggression. I can't get excited over a Madow girl, unless she has significant european or asian admixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending